youtube.com/watch?v=_f5jJHOqGSg
windowlistener.bandcamp.com/album/813
birdboy.bandcamp.com/album/polybius-i
emochanel.bandcamp.com/
morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/music
blacklotusforever.bandcamp.com/
netos.bandcamp.com/
netos.bandcamp.com/album/live-at-the-community-centre
searchingrecords.bandcamp.com/album/untergang-through-the-information-super-highway
searchingrecords.bandcamp.com/album/yukon-territorial-expansion
jacobhutto.bandcamp.com
solemnremarks.bandcamp.com/releases
heavymeddle.bandcamp.com/album/highly-tired
cahps.bandcamp.com/album/the-carnage-of-king-sardine
joshsleeps.bandcamp.com/album/a-place-to-call-his-own-ost
andaloumoon.bandcamp.com/releases
hypergiantsasmr.bandcamp.com/album/e-p-h-e-m-e-r-a-l
milespowers.bandcamp.com/releases
nicolaspetereichen.bandcamp.com/album/what-i-never-had-seen
elemantraband.bandcamp.com/
wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever
moralcombat.bandcamp.com/
bigrare.bandcamp.com/
chulavysta.bandcamp.com/
brummtonphanomen.bandcamp.com
soullessquartet.bandcamp.com
youcantparkherebeforeapril1st.bandcamp.com/music
mssngx.bandcamp.com
thedarkthursday.bandcamp.com/track/untitled-3-2
jocardoso.bandcamp.com/releases
plqqlp.bandcamp.com/
wyndwood.bandcamp.com/album/be-yourself
theyoungdon.bandcamp.com/album/the-hermit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

drholler.bandcamp.com/

>lo-fi
>beats
>chill

Second post worst post...

cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/she-unraveled-the-heavens-and-the-light-shone-though
>Dark ambiance
>Created using analog and digital loops
>A conceptual release about one relationship and it's slow disintegration

I hope you'll enjoy this release. It took way too long to make it a reality.

If you want to hear more I'm over here:
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/
>I do other ambient stuff and some piano stuff as well!
Don't forget to review my stuff on RYM (especially the newest *wink wink*)
rateyourmusic.com/artist/epiglottis

NEW RELEASE

pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep

>piano >loops >ambient >chill >lofi >experimental

THX for listening and feedback.

a band of my friends, but not my band... i will like to know if i like it only because i know them or they really rock

fordummiesmx.bandcamp.com/releases
>>math-rock, post-rock
>>kinda jazzy sometimes

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive / melancholic music
>each release its different, so pick your weapon
>when prozac no longuer helps
>now you can get all 11 releases for just 0.50usd

reccing
i feel so fucking sick :((((

thepeterandreexperience.bandcamp.com/album/peter-andre-cum-tribute

"vaporwave"

zhutchka.bandcamp.com/
>dreamgaze, post-rock, ambient
Currently working on getting a second album tracked, it's coming along nicely ad I think it'll turn out better than this one did.

Will try to listen to some new ones and give feedback.

Eat some drugs my boi. Get well!

Jolly good

jesustakethewheel.bandcamp.com/album/sweetchinmusik-vol-1

will post recs once a brother shows up in the thread

tinyrainbows.bandcamp.com
> math rock, ambient, scramz
whatev

>Industrial Hip-Hop
>Noise
>Inspired by Whitehouse, NIN, Death Grips, Clipping, BLACKHANDPATH, Techno Animal, Black Flag, etc...

lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t

It's a 2 track EP, under six minutes, give it a shot if you're interested...
PEЦC

thepablocollective.bandcamp.com/album/stranger-things-volume-three
>synth, synthwave, dark ambient
would love some feedback
recs
depressingly beautiful, reminds me of godspeed in some passages. 10th track is great
drum recording is a bit fucked but this is something special, need to listen to this again

Huh, Godspeed you say, that's something I don't hear often, thanks for listening!
As for your stuff - it's totally outside of my spectrum when it comes to listening experience. But the lackluster number of synth dudes here on BC threads is quite visible so it's nice that you're fitting that hole. One thing that I've found out and it might be a complaint of some kind - these short tracks doesn't work in the context of an album for me. Stranger Things soundtrack works as an album primarily because it was a soundtrack to another medium. As a standalone experience that soundtrack, imho, is a bit stale and unenjoyable. But then again that kind of music never spoke to me so take that as how you will. Great production overall though. Maybe I'm a bit annoyed but the beating high noise from the 1:02 onward. More people will enjoy this than me though. Good stuff, just not for me personally.

The beat I was talking about is in the first track of course

thanks for your insight!
as to the flow of the album, it's difficult because I was trying to soundtrack a medium that doesn't exist yet, so finding that balance between a soundtrack format and a traditional album was a bit opaque at times. this is definitely something to be listened to all the way through, and as part of a larger story.
again thanks for the feedback!

ecstasypolice.bandcamp.com/album/screen-shot-2017-05-01-at-92321-pm
>slow, hypnagogic, ambient

i've heard it on soundcloud -- love it!

i'd kill to hear this without the screaming -- grover cleveland is a great track but i hate screamo vocals. definitely good though

i really like everything except the drums. i've spent many years trying to make drum kit designer not sound like drum kit designer and i've determined it will always sound shitty.

This is loop music done right, I love the way the longer tracks slowly change.
The glitchy electronics seem a little out of place considering how ambient the rest of the music is, but I enjoy the piano loops. I could see a lo-fi hip-hop beat going well with some of this
Appreciate it.
I had no idea what I was doing production-wise so most of the drums were Garageband loops played through a miked guitar amp
The stuff I'm working on now sounds a lot better.

I dig the new album, I guess since The Death of Pablo was a collaborative album I assumed it would be autismcore but this stuff seems really high quality , I need to check out TDOP sometime

only listened to the first song, the mixing, eq'ing and mastering sounds good... im not fan of math rock so yeah...

>This is loop music done right
Ahh, the best flatery! Thank you!

youtube.com/watch?v=_f5jJHOqGSg

windowlistener.bandcamp.com/album/813

>experimental electronic
>close to being dark ambient

i really want to make a short film but i don't have the materials to fulfill it

lovely times, not bad

have never contributed to one of these - will give feedback when its my turn to choose music at work in a half hour - i made this three parter while i was working a job that had me in transit for 4~5 hours a day and most all the field recordings are from those trips
birdboy.bandcamp.com/album/polybius-i
synth alt pop
somebody told me it's "nightmare pop" so maybe its that?

really dig Ocean - great work great job on the recording/production
really cool stuff - my coworker was super into it - reminds me of the Ichi the Killer soundtrack despite not sounding a lot like it - that and treefingers (which i love)

emochanel.bandcamp.com/

noise pop/lofi/bubblegum noise give er a listen lil boys

i love checking on this place once in a while most of y'all are good at what you're going for but leave this hell hole asap letting a larger community form your ideas and opinions on music is fucked up especially this place love y'all be easy

morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/music

>may contain the noises of cats and honey bees

Recommended.

Really dig the glitchy and dark atmosphere
You've got a good sonic foundation going on. Keep at it!

blacklotusforever.bandcamp.com/
>microhouse
>ambient
>electronic

any and all feedback is appreciated

netos.bandcamp.com/
>vaporcore, madonnawave
You can also check out
netos.bandcamp.com/album/live-at-the-community-centre
which is eccojams from back when they were a thing

I'M BACK AGAAAAAAIN!!!! IK ALL OF U BC PEOPLE LUV ME AND MISS ME WANNA KISS ME e3e

THIS IS A REMIX I BIRTHED OF ANIMALS BY BOY SIM! #CALMRECORDS #PEDICURERECORDS #BOYSIM #JELLUVSU

>SC LINKY FULL COMP ON BC

you

New Album: searchingrecords.bandcamp.com/album/untergang-through-the-information-super-highway

>free rock
>sludge metal
>stoner metal
>krautrock
>black metal
>progressive rock

Previous album: searchingrecords.bandcamp.com/album/yukon-territorial-expansion

>free rock
>stoner rock
>space rock
>kosmische musik
>free improv

If you purchase the albums, you get a bonus track for each.

Recs:

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>New Release

>Concerned Listener, Concerned Artist
>Ambient, Drone, Field Recordings, Glitch, Instrumental, Lo-Fi, Mental Health, Minimal, Modern Classical, Mono No Aware, Orchestral.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Label Bandcamp:
triteicrecords.bandcamp.com

Proud Supporter Of:

solemnremarks.bandcamp.com/releases

>experimental solo project

heavymeddle.bandcamp.com/album/highly-tired

>instrumentals / beats n shit of a hip hop nature
>little ambient / drone in there
>experimental to the core

fresh out the box only hours ago

DOPE hella props on this. always considered trying to make some shit like this but tunes like yours make me feel like that's a far goal. also totally just heard that Bjork ala NOTM slip in the second track.

primo classic hip hop, salute. The hats on white roses tie that shit all the way up.

I swear I've seen your stuff before! Listening to Highly Tired atm, it's pretty dope man, it's one of the best hip-hop oriented stuff I stumbled upon on these sc/bc threads, this shit is a fucking ride.
Anyways, fuck, I know what you mean, glad you noticed it! Truth is, that NOTM slip is pretty much just me fucking with that Angelina Jolie sample at the start with the chopped up Powerpuff Girls breakbeat, Andy and Zach probably did the same thing to those Bjork vocals she gave them.

oh shit I could have sworn it was the end of big dipper but word the fuck up, you got the keys mane. & huuggee thank you, that means way too much. Keeps me rollin'...

cahps.bandcamp.com/album/the-carnage-of-king-sardine
>avant-garde multi-genre concept album

>Soundtrack
>Film Music
>Ambient
>Experimental
>Dream pop

joshsleeps.bandcamp.com/album/a-place-to-call-his-own-ost

Here's my new little soundtrack for a friends documentary that comes out on youtube tomorrow, i'm sure it'll sound better with the film but let me know watch think

Agree with the last reply, really good stuff man.

first time posting my stuff in one of these, here goes

andaloumoon.bandcamp.com/releases

recently released an album of instrumentals for my upcoming album, feedback would be stellar

>ambient abstract hip hop
>pkunderphonics using EAI, free improv, sound collage, noise, etc.
>for fans of cLOUDDEAD, Downy, Dalek, etc.

listened to A Message To Matt, great soundtrack work, would have really liked to hear synths slightly oscillating in pitch BOC style to really sell the atmosphere but this is great stuff. Love the water drop sound effects

like the percussion, but the MIDI instrumentation feels sloppy and not very produced, leading most of these songs to just sound directionless

Ready To Dissolve was very pretty, this reminds me a lot of stuff like Konntinent. Keeping an eye out, I'm liking what I'm hearing

>Ready To Dissolve was etc.

thanks ma dog, gonna check them out. Lettin your tape roll out. High grade thus far. Cleeean production, i fucks with the noise elements against the ambient soundscapes

hypergiantsasmr.bandcamp.com/album/e-p-h-e-m-e-r-a-l
>s p a c e b e a t

not a big fan of chill or ambient so like 90% of this thread is not for me

user I have a huge weak spot for lofi pop, Alien Lanes might be my favorite album. So yeah this is pretty fucking good.

pretty good I guess. Home is some weird shit. I liked the eccojams.

this and above are both "remixes" of the one track over and over. strange coincidence. i don't get this genre though so can't give an opinion.

that synth is great. Really like that shift at ~3 min with the drums in VR Solar Invocation.

too short

I once made an album using a headset microphone, audacity and an acoustic guitar. Good times. Really like the delay sound you got on Different Affairs. Coming Home has that Beck feel to it very nice.

Your music makes me smile. It could be the Chorus but either way it's nice.

milespowers.bandcamp.com/releases

alternative rap, a nine track tape of my work from last year. will be releasing another tape within the month.

all feedback is greatly appreciated :)

recc, smooth beats

i like the mixing and overall sound, feel like the tracks could do with a little more variance but it also makes the tape very cohesive. you market yourself well

nicolaspetereichen.bandcamp.com/album/what-i-never-had-seen

>queer emo fuzz folk garbage

Yeah. Tommy did a great job providing synth. For that section, our drummer began playing a clave on a woodblock and then we had some heavy metal samba. That entire album was a lot of fun to make.

elemantraband.bandcamp.com/

>alternative/indie rock
>shoegaze/dream pop/noise
>post punk
>creamy and dreamy
>FFO: The Smashing Pumpkins, The Cure, Built To Spill, Sunny Day Real Estate, Dinosaur Jr, Prince

Okay, new EP coming out very soon. We tracked all the drums for it and that's always the hardest thing to start so it'll be rolling now. But we have 4 shows this month so that will slow us down a bit. I promise the EP to be out by the middle of June

wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever
>shoegaze
>post-punk?
>lowkey blackened

put this out today. i'm awful with genres but if you could give it a shot and let me know what you put it under that'd be awesome.

I wasn't that into it for the first ten seconds, and then the clipping distorted shit kicked in. this is like, weezer-worship-worship. I can dig it, downloading

>tinyrainbows.bandcamp.com
Screamo is tight, Billy Philhower is tight, the instrumentals are tight. But man, those vocals...oof. Can't get past em desu

Enjoy this, going to dl and listen before bed. Some of the timing felt a bit off in a couple transitions but I get the mood you're going for

this production is sick. you need to get someone to throw vocals down on these, especially hauntology. leaving the body map was great on its own tho

>elemantraband.bandcamp.com/
I know this from somewhere, do you post on shoegaze FBs? either way I dig it

moralcombat.bandcamp.com/

>emo power pop ghost noise

bigrare.bandcamp.com/

>chill
>calm
>instrumental

Would love feedback

( will check out your mixtape tomorrow senpai)
OMG Thank you both so much

here

no, i dont think we ever have

thanks though

Chulavysta
>Post rock, space rock, instrumental
chulavysta.bandcamp.com/

wow! these rhythms are really interesting! This song is really good, do you have any more?>elemantraband.bandcamp.com/
I found this stuff kind of boring mate. The vocals would've probably benefitted from some distortion or something, they sound really whiny. I like the big sound of the guitars, though. >bigrare.bandcamp.com/
I'm normally not a big fan of electronic music, but this was really well made and melodic. Wasn't repetitive, which is something I generally don't like about electronic music. I liked the range you had from big sounds to minimal ones, if you are uploading a song a week then I will watch your career with great interest!>chulavysta.bandcamp.com/
what's that washing machine sound in the background of this song? It adds a cool dimension. I really like the last song you uploaded, the production is tight and I can feel the emotion, which is really hard for instrumental rock. Doesn't even need words, I think that would ruin it.
This is me:
re-vised.bandcamp.com
lo-fi bedroom rock, drum machine, screamed vocals, harmonies. like weezer/nirvana/joy division/elliotsmith but with a personal twist. Jack Senff is my screaming inspiration.

brummtonphanomen.bandcamp.com
>harsh noise
>harsh noise wall

soullessquartet.bandcamp.com
>dark ambient
>drone ambient

youcantparkherebeforeapril1st.bandcamp.com/music
>mathpunk from upstate NY

mssngx.bandcamp.com

>ambient
>techno
>electronic

my first project, would love some feedback and honest thoughts and critique

thedarkthursday.bandcamp.com/track/untitled-3-2

>harsh noise

jocardoso.bandcamp.com/releases
>indie
>folk
>acoustic rock
>blues
This one just released by a friend of mine. A listen would be incredibly appreciated!

This almost feels like music I would meditate to but it also feels like I'm being abducted by aliens. You did really well on the creepy factor.

I really like your chorus and vocal distortion in Eudamonia. No Chorus was pretty freakin good though.

Dude congratulations on getting this out after three years! I fucking love your album art. I really like what I hear. I'm totally downloading and sharing with others. Thank you for the music

plqqlp.bandcamp.com/
Plunderphonics / Sample-based stuff

wyndwood.bandcamp.com/album/be-yourself

>Acoustic
>Bedroom
>Emo

theyoungdon.bandcamp.com/album/the-hermit
>Hip Hop
>Sample Based
>Experimental
My first actual release, feedback would be appreciated.