My spouse and I have a 2100 sqft house with a decent sized yard about a quarter acre maybe a tad less...

My spouse and I have a 2100 sqft house with a decent sized yard about a quarter acre maybe a tad less. Problem is I'm a huge dog person and we already have two pups about a year old each, both large dogs (1 husky and 1 Belgian Malinois) They're both professionally trained. I'm wanting to add a third dog to my household but I need landlord approval. How should I propose the third dog to her?(she's an older French lady who is extremely understanding) Im just a nervous person who is scared she'll say no and there goes my third pup. If this is to much of a boring post I can just post more pics of my dogs as well. They're gorgeous lil pups.

buy your own house you poor piece of shit

How do I become oldfag? every time I try to post like one they just tag me as the newfag:( On reddit my man hours and posts were translated into Karma which could easily display my veteran presence.

Fuck your dogs

This

>My spouse and I have a 2100 sqft house
>landlord

So, you don't HAVE a house at all, you LIVE IN a house. Someone else's house.

How does your wife's son feel about it?

this. stop renting. if you can afford rent on a big house, you can probably afford a mortgage on a small house. also, fuck your landlord. get another dog if you want and if the landlord asks, you've got 2 dogs. if landlords says 'no, I saw three', say you are dogsitting for a friend and your landlord can politely fuck off back home with that misinformation. too fucking bad, here's the rent, shut the fuck up. anyway, stop renting, dumbass.

Why do you have a framed picture of a fan?

My dog would rape your dogs....

Violently.

Dogs are shit tier pets. Fur covered shit dropping surprise puking noise machines.

How about you learn to enjoy life, instead of filling your free time up by telling some filthy canine to "go poopie"

shit tier bait

Those are some cute dogs OP.
Don't listen at the resented little basement dwelling weaklings.
And about your question, just tell your landlord, plain and simple.

what's a good pet then? I'm expecting a massively retarded answer so try not to disappoint

A good pet is no pet.

not but I think fish are some Godtier pets. Some fish really have the ability to connect with their owner despite what some people believe. And raising them is really fun

nailed it

your 'pet' might as well be a webm

real pets can be petted and can go out for a walk with you

Must be responding to the wrong guy? Could you at least let me know how to turn off anonymous? thanks :)

The mortgage on a big house is the same as the rent on a big house. No reason to rent at all if you're stable and not planning on moving in the foreseeable future. Plus if you can afford rent on a big house, you likely don't have trash credit like the general person who rents sears homes in the urban areas.

contemplates how to turn off anonymous....
hmm...cp, gore, wrecked, ylyl...nope, anonymous gets off on all of this.