Is there any pros being depressed ?

Is there any pros being depressed ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_methods
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You get redpilled looking for answers

you numb anger really easily. Just cruise on by my friend. stop worrying, and just fuck it

depression is a meme, it's all in your head

You could make great art while depressed

What are your current vices? For me it's coffee, cigarettes, weed, and cocaine. Occasionally Molly and LSD as well. Shit'll probably do me in, but makes life livable for the moment.

sorry posted in wrong thread

Well when you're bipolar and you get into depressed mode it's kind of a relief.
>One emotion at a time
>Less physical tension

Aprox the same +ecstasy, but I quit since end december

Depression helps to look differently at many things.

Actually I am bipolar.
I don't think that depression is a relief from my mania.
I think its hell.

What do you mean ?

Well, for example, you used to perceive things differently before. And when you have a depressed state, then you see all things through your truth. You start to change your outlook / outlook on life.

For me, I've learnt not to expect. Although I've lost the ability to get excited, I rarely experience disappointment anymore.

Depression makes you more intelligent.

Depends on your intelligence standard

To be fair my mania and depression have been hitting me at the same time a lot lately which is why it's a relief for me. Depression fucking SUCKS but you said you were doing lsd so you're on the right track. It helped me a lot. It made it easier to differentiate the depression brought on from mental illness and actual sadness. Stay strong nigga. And remember, there's a huge difference than literal reality and the one humans invented. If you try looking at things literally (society/pre-set goals were "supposed" to accomplish) you'll of course be frustrated by how unnecessary and trivial most of the shit we worry about is- but you'll stop letting things hurt you personally. That might sound vague as fuck but just think about it

Fug off

Do any of you just feel that you will never be happy. That you're just drifting aimlessly through another day with no real sense of purpose or direction. Not just that your existence should end, but that it should have never really began in the first place. I'm sad bros.

Molly and Extacy is mainly the same as far as i know. The only difference is, that Molly is supposed to contain nothing but MDMA crystals.
Extacy is often stretched with stuff like 2c-b to make it more potent.
But all in all it should be pretty
much the same

One plus is that when you finally decide to give up you can get the sweet release of death nice and early.

But in all seriousness, perhaps insight into the world, more time to reflect on things, get ideas, ability to bond closer with other depressed people, etc are all some benefits. Many great minds were affected by mental disorders, look at Ernest Hemmingway, Pablo Picasso, and Vincent Van Goh!

Underrated post

I just hate everyone and everything. You get a very misanthrophic and nihilistic attitude.It doesnt help at all.

got that backwards

Well you need to find purpose. That's what I did. For me I felt that the typical paths of life were pointless and therefore lived in a fantasy expecting to do great things only to realize I've done nothing with my life and I have very little control of anything. Ever since then I got shit sorted out, and despite being behind and missing out on like 2 years of my life I am catching up.

In case you need some help:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_methods

Yes there are pros to being depressed. I don't feel like pulling my copy out of the closet but if you look up the book "A Perfect Madness" you'll find some cool info

Stop being a little bitch I was "depressed" until I realized it was me holding myself back. Leave your current location, dump your annoying girlfriend, eliminate negative people around you, stop blaming the world around you and realize you're depressed because of YOU. make yourself happy. Pick up a hobby, don't submit to drug use, that's only going to make you feel shittier. People are such fucking sensitive pussies nowadays. Either seek change in your life or end it.

I accept my depression

Yeah, I forgot this slang term, you right

suicide?

I think you are right, but one does not let go pre-set goals that easily, but thinking about it, I think that it might be a relief state of mind, thank you

You don't have to work if you are depressed here in Sweden. Been living on sick leave pay for 17 years because of depression. Pays better than my salary did.

Schizophrenia is a meme, it's all in your head

I have a long history of depression but in the past year since I've been taking Paxil I don't get that way anymore. I don't really have too much motivation but at least I don't want to kill myself anymore, which I used to.

It ain't easy but you can do it. Think of life as a game you only get two play for 20 minutes and doesn't have a point system. That's pretty much what it is. You're not obligated to do anything, you're only here for 20 minutes so do what you want cause literally NOTHING lasts forever except for death. life is way too fucking short to do be afraid of doing what you want and trying to accomplish goals that were made for you before you were born

In UK you can get away with anything if you use Depression as an excuse..

diseases are a meme, it's all in your head