12/10: UFC 206 - DC vs Rumble
12/10: Glory: Collision - Verhoeven vs Hari
12/17: UFC on Fox 22 - VanZant vs Waterson
12/29: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: SECONDU ROUNDO - Cro Cop vs Silva
12/30: UFC 207 - Nunes vs Rousey
12/31: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: FINARU ROUNDO - TBA

Previous thread: News:

>UFC 205 fighter social media statements
mmajunkie.com/2016/11/ufc-205-reactions-winning-and-losing-fighters-on-social-media

>What's next for Alvarez
mmamania.com/2016/11/14/13587342/ufc-205-whats-next-eddie-alvarez-title-loss-conor-mcgregor-new-york-mma

>What's next for Conor
mmamania.com/2016/11/13/13616208/ufc-whats-next-for-conor-mcgregor-after-making-history-at-ufc-205-mma

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuVOHtGC6iM
mobile.twitter.com/JohnMcCarthyMMA/status/798174299307773952
mobile.twitter.com/JohnMcCarthyMMA/status/798135776693325824
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>coral springs

Stipe tapped

youtube.com/watch?v=yuVOHtGC6iM

Brendan Schaub is God

>Leave Cyborg to me

YOEL

>Ferguson vs Conor raises my JUST BLEED meter to the max but they won't do it.

>I LOWE U MIKE
>I LOWE U
>SEE U SOME
>BWOI

what did he mean by this?

serious question, as men lose testosterone as they age and they need TRT, how do the woman body react on age? as womens testosterone lvl is so low compared to men anyway

does this mean they can fight forever? you surely dont put women in TRT

also did anyone notice rogans reaction to eddie getting knocked out? he always exaggerate when the fight is over, but this time he sounded almost bored

>free will exists

no it doesn't

It's been already been decided that after trowbridge and Crosby, Rogan had the worst performance at 205

Anyone got any webms of khabib's fight?

He said he felt like shit because he couldn't get his drugs to/in NYC.

Conor v Woodley confirmed?

that guy is a borefest

and this

>brown belt
lol

is there anything this man cant do?

>Khabib
>pulls out of two thirds of the fights he's scheduled for
>complains that Dana isn't building a big PPV around him

Delusion. Stop spamming heelhooks in training and destroying your knees every year, then maybe Dana will think you're reliable enough to carry a PPV.

Trowbridge is literally the worst judge in history.

Fire him already.

>implying
he's much more active on the ground than a lot of high level grapplers in the UFC
he doesn't just maintain position, he's constantly going for GnP and submissions

yeah i will kill him on the feet

act

He will be the new LW champion

>888

Be careful

defend a title

>it was ferguson that pulled out of the fight with khabib

Khabib pulled out first.

payback the welfare he stole from single moms

R8 this card/10

>eddie has stage 4 cte by age 45
>steals money from me for his '''''disability'''''''''

cormier's boner out of ten

I believe women can have issues with low testosterone too, plus the T level for a standard female athlete is bound to be higher than average. Always wondered if that's why you see so many pairs of small tits in chick sports, plus high testosterone has been linked to lesbianism.

I'm qualified to be a doctor in
>coral springs

Thnaks

UFC has good mics.

That four piece Conor hit Eddie with made the most satisfying squelchy knocking sounds.
I can't get the sounds out of my head, I'm going to make a track with those sounds as the beat
Imagine the pleasure of being Conor in that moment delivering those blows and feeling his fists delving in to the soft flesh, then feeling the resistance of the bones and the skull.
Then hearing the beautiful music of the results of your precise, lethal work.
It's like the satisfying thwack sound an arrow makes when it slaps in to a target, or a window smashing in to fragments and savouring the clashing and tinkling accompaniment sounds to the devastation.

>no Mike Perry
>no Sage Northcutt

very lacklustre tbqh

2 out of 10
really not a single fight i give a shit about
only good thing that could happen is that tranny choi loses

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

No Khabib/10

Khabib's ground and pound was so tactile and booming, one of my fetishes

Daily reminder Conor said himself that his surname is of Scottish origin, therefore making him a proud protestant, ulster-Scot loyalist

7/10 that could turn out boring or very spicy

>tfw you will unironically destroy khabib in a kickboxing match

>DC vs Humble Johnson
>Cerrone in it fighting another man with an equally fucked glass body
>Holloway vs Pettis
>Spicy Banana fighting
>Possibility of having Dat Choi silenced

Easily 7/10, potential 8/10 if it delivers, potential 6/10 if it falls short.

mobile.twitter.com/JohnMcCarthyMMA/status/798174299307773952

>Always wondered if that's why you see so many pairs of small tits in chick sports, plus high testosterone has been linked to lesbianism.

Mostly it's the low body fat.

I'm uhh, rewatching the Khabib fight
After the first round, does Johnsons corner call him Rashad? Someone have a look because I'm a bit confused

I always thought that was pretty much the definition of a TKO.

Really gets the noggin' joggin'

probably a codeword for what they wanted him to do

mobile.twitter.com/JohnMcCarthyMMA/status/798135776693325824

A fencing response doesn't mean you haven't been knocked out.

Rashad was in his corner and his Hooft said Rashad to let him know it was his turn to give advice kek he was standing on the other side of the camera so you couldnĀ“t see him

I still remember how blown away I was by the sound of the punches the first time I saw a boxing match live. Even with the mics it still doesn't do it justice, shots that echo all through the arena are sometimes barely audible on tv. People who say that judges should score in a room away from the arena have never seen a fight live.

Do the Rashad

Ah right ta lads

Also just realised that in Round 2 Johnson literally puts Khabib into his guard. His TDD was actually holding up well before that but he thought he had the Guillotine

Big mistake

Seriously. If you're not an absolute world class submission grappler, don't even try to submit Khabib. And even then... be VERY careful.

El Cucuy would put him in the truck and go 10th Planet BJJ all day

I'm honestly also surprised with just how well Johnson was defending in Round 2 before that point. He was getting mauled in Round 1, so despite the fact he has good TDD, it was still surprising to see Khabib didn't just take him down at will, especially given they were well timed Takedowns as well

Johnson has some good TDD now, he hadn't been taken down in three and a half years before last Saturday's fight

F

I've never been to a live fight, I want to hear this shit irl echoing and reverbing everywhere as the baying mob screams at the top of their lungs.
Man it must be a thrilling cacophony for someone with a strong sense of synesthesia such as me.

Shit, that's more impressive than I thought.
I suppose it shows sort of, he did do well given it's literally Khabib and he stuffed him, but Khabib also only needs one opening every 5 minutes.

Before Round 3 you can actually hear Khabib talk to Dana and Dana responding. His corners trying to tell him what to do but he's just talking about the title shot.

>covering your fake chest

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Bloody hell and you can actually see the moment Khabib tells him to give up. He stops with the Ground and Pound and just sits there talking to Johnson for a bit. I distinctly heard "you know this I deserve it"

I love how kebab is the new star because you faggots want him to defeat conor. You goatfuckers are the reason why I am a mcgregor fan.

Khabib is a fan favourite because Khabib smash you fucking casual.

No one is buying a cuckbib ppv, only spastics like that australian who watches literally every regional mma event and anime.

>nobody will buy McGregor v Khabib

You have to go back.

>Khabib is 1-0, 2-0 at best in his MMA career
>"KHABIB SMASH"
>Australia calling others casuals

Kek.

why do people care about conor having 2 belts?

What did he mean by this?

I think Conor would heem him, tbch. But Khabib is exciting because his grappling is a lot of fun to watch.

why do they put that shit (womens fight) so high up? Do they know how hard it is for us Brits to stay awake at stupid o'clock and they expect us not to sleep through that womens fight?!

BLOODY HELL

but if conor said >e-e-eddie pls let me drop you one more time he'd be a fag

what does that even mean you literal fucking chinese cartoon watching nobody?

IRISH 6 MILLION
RUSSIA 150 MILLION

BEGINNING OF YEAR TAP LIKE CHICKEN END OF YEAR FIGHT FOR TITLE THIS NO TRASH TALKING

What do you have against regional MMA?

Conor can sell a fight with anyone, his opponent does not matter. Alvarez literally won the title on Fight Pass.

If anything, Khabib is an easier sell because he's undefeated.

Will he ever shut up?

>Height 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)

>Conor knocks somebody out with overwhelming power and explosiveness
Wow, what a great fighter! His striking is just incredible. So technical, so fierce!

>black fighter knocks somebody out with overwhelming power and explosiveness
WTF another blacksplosion knockout?!?! I fucking hate this shit. It's so cheap. Just spam blacksplosion and hope for a KO. Fucking bullshit, there is nothing worse than your boy being KTFO just because of blacksplosiveness

its not the final order you casual, this is the confirmed main card

There are people who thought Eddie would win

That's just a rumour.

he fought Nate Diaz in the welterweight division bud

I just watch and laugh at Conor fanboys and Woodley cucks argue as both will never be as inspiring as Cody.

lmao aldo got knocked out in under 20 seconds

casuals will defend this

>Cody "No Father's Love" Garbrandt

lmao being openly racist towards white males on twitter

hope thats a shop

>neck tattoo

why do people do this

childhood trauma aka fatherly love included a lot of buttsex

what

Damn...

How many people in the world care about Jacaroid?

Conor just does this to people. He causes them to self destruct.

isnt he part pinoy or sum shit

big jacare nuthugger here since strikeforce

he truly doesn't give a fuck
he should get the heavyweight belt, he's unironically just as good as anyone in the top 5