youtube.com/watch?v=0mN17EftAEs
youtube.com/watch?v=2nnIIjU2T3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=XK3xtiO29DY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Donaldson
twitter.com/bringerofrain20/status/753349177401184256
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489840395223.webm

me on the right

Real funny faggot ass bitch. You think Making fun of Akari is a joke? You think making blank image jokes is a good idea? I'll fucking murder you.

Yeah making fun of Akari is so funny, so funny I forgot to laugh. If you wanna talk like that about Akari why don't you come here and say it to me face so I can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but I bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button. So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that about Akari I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. Don't want anymore problems.... didn't think so faggot. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander your in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin piece of Akari hating, kyouko loving SHIT.

*neknominates you*

any capitalists here?

youtube.com/watch?v=-gsxG0C6H3o

alri

the man they call jan

Most people are neither as happy nor as unhappy as they imagine

the deano diet

my mate did one of these involving snorting creatine

*raises paw*
owo

JANNY WE HAVE A PROBLEM

musicals are gay

If the bacon isn't crispy, I don't want it.

Bacon was made to be crispy. It retains all of its flavour even when cooked for a long time. If you don't like it then go and eat a steak.

looks peng ngl

ayup

Chaps

*eats a slice*
*gains 1lb of dense muscle while simultaneously losing 5 lbs of fat*

whoa!!

lol

moronics

places to go people to see gfs to fug (not really lol)

youtube.com/watch?v=0mN17EftAEs

>peng
fuck off

ur gay

whoopsie daisy

>MUMMY I WANT MY FOOD BURNED
>WAH WAH WAH

fuck off you fucking manchild

>sports direct mug

youtube.com/watch?v=2nnIIjU2T3Y

do you ever see in your dreams

all the castles in the sky

think shes saying whats your ideal date

can't find any photos of trump with rockefeller

you bring the sickle cause I'll bring my hammer

Why aren't you getting rich right now?

hows gf2017 treating you
mine is going along just fine although ive been alienated by my family
thinking of getting a 2nd one just for the extra challenge

Don't even know what a Deano is

Just openly suggest something. Ask her if she's free at the weekend.

Don't fanny about beating around the bush. Make the decision, don't let her.

fuck off

t. deano

is that what happens to condoms when they go off

Ideas to improve the country -

Ban Netflix

Close down all TV channels that show repeats of
yank tv shows

Ban all 'schools' that teach UFC and replace them with boxing gyms

could 'shido any of you runts right this second

we're in here lads

ah yes the useless autist with holes in his walls is back

Yeah

What should I say though

Was going to organise something in the week because I'm only in London on week days. Not sure what to suggest though

>trotsky

alri porridge

had sex with one of those so-called eastern europeans nige was telling me about
that's about it
quite upsetting really

rashido

my university is now pushing women in steam

science technology engineering arts mathematics

New Drake is pretty weak

fuck black londoners and their shite excuse for rap

youtube.com/watch?v=XK3xtiO29DY

>that room

JUST

bitches LOVE pubic hair

reminds them of daddy

>pull up to my Barratt new build home with my 25 year fixed rate mortage in my grey Audi A3 on finance after a hard days work as deputy assistant head of sales targeting
>open the boot and take out my River Island and Superdry bags with the new gear I bought on the way home from work
>open the door
>yell hello to my wife of 2-years in the kitchen as she is already home from her work as a Team Leader in a call centre
>sit down on my leather sofa bought on sale at Sofology (haha I love those adverts, what is that sloth like haha, love sloths me)
>put up my feet on the IKEA table
>whap on the telly and tune in just in time to see Bradders going through the rules of the final chase with the contestants who made it through before they face Anne Hegarty
>perfect timing as my wife comes in with the dinner, another one of Jamie Oliver's cracking 30 minute meals
>tuck in as I pretend to listen to my wife's stories from her day at work
>send a cheeky snap to Smithster and Deano to see if they can come round for the champions league match later to watch it on the ol' Sony Bravia, maybe sneak in a few rounds of Fifa '17 on the PS4 first, bloody Smithster ignoring the rule of no tap-ins what a melt haha

>pull up to my Barratt new build home with my 25 year fixed rate mortage in my grey Audi A3 on finance after a hard days work as deputy assistant head of sales targeting
>open the boot and take out my River Island and Superdry bags with the new gear I bought on the way home from work
>open the door
>yell hello to my wife of 2-years in the kitchen as she is already home from her work as a Team Leader in a call centre
>sit down on my leather sofa bought on sale at Sofology (haha I love those adverts, what is that sloth like haha, love sloths me)
>put up my feet on the IKEA table
>whap on the telly and tune in just in time to see Bradders going through the rules of the final chase with the contestants who made it through before they face Anne Hegarty
>perfect timing as my wife comes in with the dinner, another one of Jamie Oliver's cracking 30 minute meals
>tuck in as I pretend to listen to my wife's stories from her day at work
>send a cheeky snap to Smithster and Deano to see if they can come round for the champions league match later to watch it on the ol' Sony Bravia, maybe sneak in a few rounds of Fifa '17 on the PS4 first, bloody Smithster ignoring the rule of no tap-ins what a melt haha

actually cleaned up my room a bit. got a bed now and everything.

brain cogs have exploded

My Dad was shouting and screaming today. He said he just wants everyone to leave him alone. That he just wants to sit alone in a dark room.He said life is nothing but shit.

>Trotskyist

alright which one you runts was this

>science technology engineering arts mathematics

did these people completely misunderstand the concept and reasoning behind STEM?

woke as fuck

cannot breathe

uni is good but we should do an end to the fantasy that it is meant to prepare you for a job

it doesn't

Be completely honest: why do you spend your time on here instead of Facebook?

Sounds like he has depression

Tell your mum to have sex with him more.

wicked,
wicked

oh right

good job

what's there to do on facebook

not deano a yank

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Donaldson
twitter.com/bringerofrain20/status/753349177401184256

recommend me a film lads

what are you supposed to do with facebook if you don't know anyone?

k-on

no irl friends so no facebook

'llow it f.am giggs is wavey, chief yourself bmt

Kyrgyzstan when

the rain is fucking boring weather

Ayy my nikka come thru with tha lean tho *crying emoji*

costcutters is getting taken over by co op. fucking kike bastards.

Star Wars

Seriously if you want a recommendation for something, narrow down the fucking categories. Give us something to go on.

watched that la

Sphere

dead mans shoes

Just put all my pics on tinder to ones of me with dogs and have in my bio "A little birdie told me girls like dogs..."

Bantz

cube

alri porridge

>costcutters is getting taken over by co op

nothing can stop the gentrification powerhouse

The Invitation, 2015

South of the Border

action/mystery film would be great, something like doom , red dragon or aliens if you understand?

very good

never bought alcohol before but i turned 21 a while ago. thinking about buying a 6 pack of bud light but i'm nervous

fletch

down mexico way

>And you already know I love them breasts, lookin' all perky
>Lookin' all Christmas gift-wrapped, lookin' all turkey

>Spit in your face with extra bogey
>It's my time, I don't flex a Rollie

Ahh yes, the British ''grime'' scene making great impressions to the rest of the world