Reminder: ARGENTINA WON'T GO TO WORLD CUP

Reminder: ARGENTINA WON'T GO TO WORLD CUP.

Messi came back for THIS? ayy

Neither will we hahaha ;_;

>inb4 massive refball for Argentina becasue FIFA can't handle the lack of Messi in WC

They will. Bolivia will get its points back, Argentina will get a bunch of meme victories, and they'll clinch a playoff against New Zealand.

Why chile is more HUE than HUES?

There's no fucking way FIFA will go back on its decision. Not without Grondona pulling the strings, anyway.

>messhit

>both Argentina and Netherlands not in WC

nice, """""world""""" cup you have there

THIS. Enjoy your san marino-germany / azerbaijan-brazil semis

i'd give my right kidney to watch a san marino - vanuatu match for a world cup medal tbqhwyf

How that can happen? Have you ever been to bolivia? They read a sign and just do the opposite, Idk how their brains work or if they work at all

they will with the cheeky 3 points we´re going to give them just to see your BTFOed manlet face

this. digits get, kek be praised!

I can see an Higuain hat trick

Go blasting our ears listening to regeeton

That's my little bro

t. Argentina's wife's son

LA Argentina / EL Uruguay
pretty much the other way around

Say you remain undefeated at home all the way til the game against Argentina, would you seriously lose on purpose just because you love them so much?

>because you love them so much
it's not about love. It's about hate & revenge

They got Belgium instead. We're the new chokelands mate.

>clinch
>New Zealand 1 - 12 Argentina
>"CLINCH"
>New Zealand is rank 119 and plays with the likes of Vanuatu, New Caledonia, and Solomon islands, all are bottom 50 teams

C L I N C H
L
I
N
C
H

Your best players are old as shit

Why are Neverlands not in the WC again?

Reminding Argentina (with Maradona) x Australia for 1994 WCQ repechage. 1-1 at Sydney and argie victory at Buenos Aires by 1-0.

I hope it will be a good match :3

Cuz they're shit

Australia at this point is 5 tiers ahead of New Zealand. Playing with Samoans and Polynesians that didn't know elevators existed takes a toll on your skill.

It seems LCIM can't save then anymore.

Don't they have 7 games left and are only 1 point outside of the qualification spots? What's with the memeing?

The less punished Messi in wc the better for meme nations to make it to the finals. After all argies are only allowed to fuck up in the finals.

Argentina: 2 world cups

Shitle: ?

So your team really sucks. Eurofags qualifiers are a fucking joke

>This butthurt

Enjoy your mate, bitch

>Shitle: ?

in the world cup

Is Messi just going to retire now? What's the point of him showing up to the national team anymore?

>he thinks Missi can just quit

they would have his head.

not Chile, just that guy, Valdivia

revenge is face to face, not letting your big brother rape you just to get at someone else. Man you really like fingers and things up your asses

>not knowing the history of favors between argie and uru NTs
gtfo if its them or you and our 3 points at home arent needed you can bet we will let them win and then enjoy an asado together

thx based Pepe

Please go on

Do you really want me to post chile vs uruguay face to face? Its pretty embarrassing you should know...

GOOD, FUCK YOU

Why would we even want to go?
I'd rather not get humillated.

wena nido

>,asscaed

Holy shit he was so mad he really mistyped that

>ROW ROW YOUR BOAT ALL THE WAY TO FLORIDA

So mad he confused Mexicans for Cubans.

>no argies
>no orange faggs

Mexico confirmed for semis