Die netherlands die

die netherlands die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gf4AD8tX2SU
google.nl/search?q=turkish riots&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiO65WR29bSAhWIAxoKHd3dDdkQ_AUIBigB&biw=1707&bih=797#imgrc=xMklorNQyPybxM:
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do i smell anTurkfag

Turkish fag?

nice flag

Garlic

Smells like kebab in here

why are you mad at us?

The netherlands are good neighbours. Way cooler then Dschihad-factory

Because you guys are fascist scum
Because you are supporting terrorist organization PKK

okay nice to see you have been doing your research about the topic and arent just sucking erdogan's dick

Lol Erdogay is the most Hitler guy alive

Not sure if he's a troll or turks are actually using Sup Forums as a platform.

Is there internet?

>okay nice to see you have been doing your research about the topic and arent just sucking erdogan's dick

I do not support erdoğan I support Turkey
One day we will come with tanks from the european gate.

would be funny is he is really Turkish

Of course you will. Shooting falafel ^^

sure go ahead great to see you want to fight with one of the biggest investors in your country.

what are you trying to proof, turkroach?

We all know he a big fag.

Dont you have more oranges to kill?

Supporting Turkey is pretty much supporting Erdogan at this point.

Why are you supporting him anyway? What does he do that appeals to you?

Okay, kebab smeared cockroach.

You are afraid to open border gates
Why ?
Because 3 million coward syrians will go to Europe

so turkey VS Europe and USA

yeah why the Oranges those are spanish

Tell us why all you turkish people live somewhere else, when turkey is such a GREAT country?

Fuck the Turk roaches. Go back to your own shitty country.

This

I don't care Erdogan
I'm a Turk
Open news channels
Watching Dutch Polices.

thing is they cant explain this. they are this delusionally retarded. their country is just a complete shithole which is the reason they fled.

not afraid but turkey will suffer the most from a war with the EU.

wie /stem geertje/ hier

Turkey-Russia-China VS Usa-Europe

Forum voor democratie

>not afraid but turkey will suffer the most from a war with the EU.

We love war :)

Still not fair

Mijn neger.

Yeah it's mostly the radical fucks, coming to europe and some döner guys.

i don't think russia and china will help turkey.

They certainly have stayed out of the cockroach nest these last few years.

this guy hating on kurds kek

I'm from UK and I can't safely say Netherlands is the best country in the world fucking awesome place and the weed o Lord the weed is delightful sensation of tight vagina lips gushing out cracking nugget buds

>i don't think russia and china will help turkey.
Russians hates America
Russia and Turkey became allied

Russia is still mad about the jet fighter Turkey shot down

I doubt Turkey is in a rush to suck Russian cock.

You forgot about Vla, my friend

not the best but a good country

dumb turk

Please elaborate

>Russia is still mad about the jet fighter Turkey shot down
That is not the case
Made to disturb them

Pilot in prison..

He's mad that the Dutch don't want to listen to roaches scuttling around and pissing everyone off. Never mind the head roach likes to throw temper tantrums.

So why are you there? Go back to turkey, no?

Oh wait, here is better!
Awwww, poor sandnigger

>kill yourself

He can't kek

The only cucksucking here, is Erdogans new legislation to become the next Muslim Dicktator.
Everyone voting for him to become the next despot is licking Erdogans schlong.
He will repay with a total destruction of Attatürks long haul towards the present time.
Hope you like your slow descent back into ancient Muslims terror reign.
We had hopes Turkey - you failed us all.

>elaborate

Dutch police attack Turkish people

The turkroaches started rioting, they had it comming.

Look at the bright side, we in the EU can now go there to bang 9 year old chicks for breadcrumbs and not get put to jail.
Also rape will not be frowned upon but encouraged.
It's a win-win situation.

Oh, you mean your fellow roaches who wouldn't listen to police instructions to leave? They kind of earned it. After all, your police just run over your roach buddies when their protests get out of hand.

So? why cares they were trashing the city

So much this. What should they have done - let the Muslim hordes run rampant with rape and plunder? Someone has to stop the Muslim madness...

>The turkroaches started rioting, they had it comming.
Why they do not attack PKK supporters ?

Can someone give me a quick run down on Nederland and Turkey

It's PVV btw and I'm voting for them tomorrow

Because they listened?

They don't riot faggot.

After the turkih fucks threw stones and bottles. What goes on in your mind

I don't know what happened in netherlands, I don't know what happened in turkey, I DON'T CARE AT ALL, but what I do know is that Turkey is a borderline terrorist country with a scumbag leader who funds jihadists, and netherlands have been taking foreigner cock up the ass for decades, without complaining. And now, turkey are playing the race card because that's all they have. They can only hope that someone actually believes they deserve anything except abolishment from any future chance to enter the EU (like that matters anyway). Turkish sons of bitches, we all hate you, sincerely, everyone else.

Because i personally know many of them as they have fled the country, they are with neaqrly no exception always nice people (the Curds).
They even fight ISIS for us.
Once again Turkish propaganda!
Oh and the Armenian genocide never happened.. hurr-durr... Muh Muslim freedom...

they did when the pkk started fighting
youtube.com/watch?v=gf4AD8tX2SU

> Head Turkroach wants more power
> Starts rallying escaped roaches to vote for it
> Dutch tell Turkroach to cut shit out and scuttle home
> Head Turkroach loses his shit and calls Dutch Nazis and shit.

Sure. Erdogan wants more power. Needs people to vote to change constitution. Sent his men to Netherlands to convince Turkish residents to vote. Netherlands said nope. Erdogan lost his shit. Mark the Prime Minister said to Erdogan quit acting like a little girl(not in those exact words)

They are honoring the Turkish law that prohibits campaigning on foreign soil.
Erdogan wants to be a dictator, and gets mad because The Nedcerlands want to uphold his own laww.
Erdogan is a dick of all dicks.
He only wants to be the new Muslim backed Despot.

So much this

Do you know the backstory, or have you only seen Dutch police fight with the Turkish riot?

Pschyyy...you are ruining the Turkish selfunderstanding - stop that.

He doesn't want to see, just like with the Armenian genocide.
Let him live in his warped little bubble...

all of this so much truth

sorry dude

just look is that .

I second this. I don't know any nice immigrants who are turkish (so far), and they don't need to flee. I know a few kurdish immigrants, and they fled because had to, they are decent people who left everything, and work to rebuild what they lost, or they work hard to at least make a better life for their kids (my classmates).

Bump

Could have squashed that roach with an APC, but the Dutch are civilized.

have you ever seen how much worse turkish riot police are?

OHhhhhhhhhhh one pic. After you attacked the police. What about turkish police?

Wat een stelletje prutsers hier godverdomme.

Oh boy, Beyonce is gonna be pissed

>I second this. I don't know any nice immigrants who are turkish (so far), and they don't need to flee. I know a few kurdish immigrants, and they fled because had to, they are decent people who left everything, and work to rebuild what they lost, or they work hard to at least make a better life for their kids (my classmates).

Nobody can beat the Turks

Look pkk pigs.

so the dutch police is still worse?

google.nl/search?q=turkish riots&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiO65WR29bSAhWIAxoKHd3dDdkQ_AUIBigB&biw=1707&bih=797#imgrc=xMklorNQyPybxM:

The bottom line is this, Turkey, we all know you are terrorist supporting sons of bitches. You need to go to Sup Forums.allah.akbar to get any sympathy. We all look at your culture with moderate disgust, because we don't respect your culture, we tolerate it, because we're good people. You on the other hand would execute us for our beliefs, so good job on that, you disgusting rats.

Islam is cancer

Hahaha. If you're so good, why haven't you won yet? Raid too strong for you?

>Open Google
>Search "Pkk Leşleri"

And Drink tea :)

thank you for this

This picture means nothing to me, and kurdish lives has no direct affect on me, I just know people who had to flee turkey, even though they meant no harm. They were kurds, not kurdish terrorists, but turkey wanted to kill them anyway. Is 1 genocide not enough? And you also want to justify it.

>Hahaha. If you're so good, why haven't you won yet? Raid too strong for you?

Pkk coward
They are just setting up a trap :)

typical ungrateful Muslims. you Mudslimes start packing, Geert is coming.

Erdolf Hitlogan...

I'm on anybody side who squashes cockroaches. I guess your trap involves begging for money and weapons while Kurds kick your ass because all the cockroaches with actual combat skill are in jail?

Sup julia

Turkey closed due to aids?
lets make this happen!!

>This picture means nothing to me, and kurdish lives has no direct affect on me, I just know people who had to flee turkey, even though they meant no harm. They were kurds, not kurdish terrorists, but turkey wanted to kill them anyway. Is 1 genocide not enough? And you also want to justify it.
False

We are not an enemy of Kurd

Every Kurd pkk does not support.

We only want to destroy the PKK