B/ how do you play your women?

b/ how do you play your women?

with mouse and keyboard

I am kind to them, treat them well, and get this, I take care of my body! It's a crazy system, it actually works too!

I become the man of there dreams. It's all an act. I hit about 3 to 4 times, then I delete the contact.

Do you just hit once? Or keep going till you can't deal with crazy?

I don't care about getting laid? I either make a connection with them and possibly start a fwb thing, form a relationship with them, or become friends.

The best way to get laid is to not care about getting laid.

I tend to play Snakes and Ladders or Monopoly with them.

Checked

Fwb is the best.

True, but some women want to be wanted.

you can still want a woman and show you want them without having the intent of getting laid...

Just read their vibe. If they're into it they'll let things go further. You have to make them chase you a bit too.

I give them snakes and ladders and make sure they don't get my Monopoly

this guy fucks

***Virgin detected***

Hard to get is an old routine.

strongly depends on the cultural background, so roughly said, the country

Not even close lmao.

it's not "hard to get"... it's just how you have to act to become desirable to another person. If it's all you chasing then that will make her way less interested then giving her a reason to be interested. Demonstrate your social value too. Walk away from her for awhile if you see she's interested, or stay with her and strike up convo with people around you. Show you are a social and cool person to be with.
Basically you need to treat them like regular people who you happen to be attracted to. Make a connection with them, be yourself. If it doesn't work out then move on. Casual conversation has led to more hookups for me then going to bars/clubs and picking up girls. It's the way to do it unless you are smoking hot and have a gym body.

SURE PAL

OPl here, I've been playing women since I got laid the first time. Playing is just apart of pussy for me. I love every second of it.

believe what ya want. I could give a shit

There is a science behind the art of pussy slaying. Finding what works for you is key.

Got out of a 6 year relationship 2 months ago. Now have a fwb with a few random one night stands every now and again. Can tell you that fwb is the way to go.

The best, ass is only a call away.

I go for the scraps after the leftovers

I pass off pussy to my friends when I can.

A true Sup Forumsro

Who the fuck uses the default Verizon messaging app? What is wrong with you?

After I fuck a few, I factory reset my phone.