Do you American faggots have a full-auto assault rifle capable of delivering fatal wound in precession?

Do you American faggots have a full-auto assault rifle capable of delivering fatal wound in precession?
> No, you do not

im not a gun fag but pretty sure full auto guns are illegal in the us.

lol sks is not fulll atuo fag

Lol look at that piece of shit. Who's Facebook did you snag that from OP? Your Dad?

no they're not. they're just harder to get than semi auto. and WAY more expensive.

Nice steel case ammo poorfag

>full auto
>SKS

This is bait

it's 7.62x39
nobody shoots brass out of an ak or an sks.

>SKS
>full auto

Yes, the M4 carbine and the M16A3 both have full auto select fire.

That shows how much you know. SKS is VERY easily converted to full-auto

yes indeed. and only fags have the tacta-cool stock on it the wood is much better.

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO user......we'll be waiting

Gold bear ammo it's not for poorfags and i know the caliber I have several milled AK's.

No, it's very easily converted to bump fire, which retards and blacks think is automatic. An SKS is not built for automatic fire, it will fuck up (and fast) if you somehow manage a successful conversion.

This. $200 tax on any transfer and a license that's so expensive only gun dealers and ranges that rent them can really afford them (and rich collectors).

lol @ steel cases

>Gold Bear
>clearly says Tul Ammo on the box

What?

That's nothing, check out my assault spoon

Why bother putting good brass through a shit Romanian with a Walmart stock?

Pretty sure owning a full auto is illegal in Russia.

Report me

Why would you want a fully auto?

Even the Military doesn't use full auto unless they are "suppressing fire", it is just an easy way to use up all your ammo and not hit shit.

>TulAmmo
>shitty Dick's stock
>unironic shitposting

That's not Russian blin

This. It's a tacticool SKS. Who gives a fuck what ammo it's shooting?

I know very little about guns but this interesting; whats the real world difference between a bullet shot from a brass case/steel case?

Tacticool SKS = the fedora of guns.

did you get bored of /K/

Not this picture again

the gold color looks cool when it flies out and hits the ground, it also makes a cooler "cling, clang, clonk" sound.

Do I need precision when I put a slug through your skull with my beautiful Remington 1100?

Brass is a lot cleaner, higher quality, and causes less misfires/feeding issues than steel.

Steel will wear out your barrel chamber while soft brass will not.

Careful with that edge, Bubba.

My 7.62x39mm makes the best sound

>M4A1
fix'd

I have a rem 1100 gas auto too

My 7.62x51 sounds better.

I bet it does friend

Amazing am I right?

Thanks anons.
The wear and tear things makes sense. Is there a dramatic difference on price per round?

you just have to remove the firing pin to make it full auto

Sounds legit.

Poor fagot is still a fagot.

I replaced the bolt with an AK equivalent

That thing looks ugly

>precession

Do you mean "precision" or "procession"?

Dramatic difference? No, unless you buy bulk. Don't get me wrong, steel is fine to plink through a cheap bubba rifle (OP) or a surplus, but if you care abut your weapon and invest time and money into it, you should feed the best possible ammo

usually 5-10 cents

maybe he means both?
we'll never know

Words cannot express how much I want to break your shitty fucking rifle over your head right now.

>put an AK """bolt""" into an SKS

RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This rifle literally cost $50. My Bubba gun will still cut you down on my property

>my property
you mean your parents' property

Please YouTube full-auto sks

nah, i have better shit to watch

Nice buzzwords you got there.

Nigger I just said steel is fine for cheap rifles, why are you being an edgy fuck? I'm pretty sure your dragon dildo punji pit will kill me before you can hit shit with that bubba gun from 5 meters

You will have to force entry into my home to find out what armaments I have, faggot.

>none

See

Noice

KEK.

Sure.
Think what you wish.

>capable of delivering fatal wound in precession
Any gun can do that dumbass

jesus, what a shitty sks.

nobody shoots 7.62 brass retard

>M16A3
>full auto

Retard.

no..but i have this here assault cow,,faggot

You're kinda stupid.
Shut the fuck up you stupid nigger

The army just removed the burst setting and replaced it with full auto.

You fucking retard.

Washington state does not allow "machine guns". No matter what. Not even a class 3 dealers license.

A slide fire stock is something all together different. Totally legal.

i forgot the motherfucking pic dammit

>precession
>the slow movement of the axis of a spinning body around another axis due to a torque (such as gravitational influence) acting to change the direction of the first axis. It is seen in the circle slowly traced out by the pole of a spinning gyroscope.
It is actually harder than you would think to find a that fires in precession.
Pic related

Full Auto in that configuration is relatively useless. Rifles are range. Now in a pdw platform that makes sense.

US gun owner here. Yes you can own a fully automatic weapon. You have to carry a specific license, which a citizen can get, and you pay a tax premium. It's very expensive but doable.

>no scope/laser sight
>no suppressor
>not painted black
>no forward milking grip
>no folding horns
>
>
>assult cow
How can you even call it that when it is missing so many of the essential attachments?

shes stripped down so i can clean her

She's not yours and wet all know it, faggot