Trump done goofed. He had the navy run a drill simulating a N. Korea attack. This certainly pissed off N. Korea...

Trump done goofed. He had the navy run a drill simulating a N. Korea attack. This certainly pissed off N. Korea, and they have now made a declaration of war to the USA.

N. Korea vs USA war is imminent.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/778963/kim-jong-un-north-korea-attack-usa-war-south-korea
youtube.com/watch?v=096hnKDw5tc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

America would fuck north korea in the ass until they died

--------------------------------------

express.co.uk/news/world/778963/kim-jong-un-north-korea-attack-usa-war-south-korea

Oh no! Whatever can the world do in face of Best Korea's fury?

Take a nap?
Masturbate?
Listen to K-pop while masturbating before a nap?

>This certainly pissed off N. Korea,

who gives a fuck? nobody in the US does, that's for sure.

The problem is, is that China is on N. Korea's side, so it won't be just N. Korea but China & N. Korea.

technically we've been at war with NK since the 50s, it never ended

You know the korean war never officially ended right? We have been at war with north korea for 50 years.

holy fuck, tumblr really hates trump threads

Are you retarded?

They're allies but China has repeatedly told NK to shut the fuck up.

Tell me, what would be more beneficial for China: a hopeless war with an inferior ally or sitting back and watching the show while secretly providing arms for money to NK?

>secretly providing arms for money to NK
like they did last time and then had to send in a million troops to prevent nk from not existing?

>Trump done goofed.
You're a fucking idiot. War simulations have gone on over there for more than 50 years and Best Korea is not a threat.

name??

Typical republican, gets us into a war. Gee who would have thought?

Who is this lovely lady?

whats the chicks name?

Not for long. Kim is being such a fuckhead Russia already turned on him and China only used the Norks as a proxy in case they get attacked as well as a place to put missiles "donated to them" by China. China is going to drop them as partners within the next 5 years. The only thing propping up the country is Kim's inner circle who make the cash. There might be a coup if anything

name?

TFW they are already "At War with the U.S." and have been since the Korean War was never ended we just agreed to a glorified cease fire.

nigger loving whore #13487128974
now stfu

Bitch is like "How did I go 45 years without a black cock?"

come on help me out bro

>Russia already turned on him
Well gee I wonder why. They have a horse in the race and it's their stooge in the white house.

>China is on N. Korea's side
Wrong. They merely tolerate them by providing them with something like coal and nothing more.

NK exports coal to china, dipfuck.

Kim the Fatball best step teh fcuk back... I'm betting that America rolling through dropping McDonalds and iPhones on their asses is exactly what the vast majority of his people is desperately hoping for...

So?

Thread

You mean when China force marched their army causing mass deaths and ended with the U.S. threatening to nuclear attack China if they refused to let our people leave? Yeah, I remember that. I also remember China backing off and allowing South Korea to break away.

Makenna Blue

So?

Even before cheeto in chief got in they've abandoned them

They've been working to get Trump in since Feb 2016.

Us spends more money on defense then any other nation in the world, any one would be dumb AF to pick a fight with them. But the Kimg jon family hasent been know for their smarts so who knows. I think it would be a close fight though
youtube.com/watch?v=096hnKDw5tc

Would love to see the Kim "Dynasty" glassed into oblivion by well placed JDAM's.
The biggest challenge is the North Korean people are so brainwashed it would take a generation to undue the cognitive dissonance they would suffer from upon exposure to the rest of the world.