Drugs expand your mind!

>Drugs expand your mind!
>The US government is fascist/full of nazis!
>Oswald didn't kill JFK, M-MUH GRASSY KNOLL!
>Has literally said "WAKE UP AMERICA"
>"LOL GOATBOY"

Bill Hicks: The Edgy Teenager of the Internet, But For Comedy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6oo5-SRoloM
youtube.com/watch?v=6xEK16kLHsM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-bullet_theory
twitter.com/AnonBabble

simply epic :D

He knew that good comedy is all about delivery. It's only when you take a couple of steps back you start to notice he isn't really saying anything meaningful

>The Edgy Teenager of the Internet, But For Shitposting
that's you OP

kys op

>Joe"JUST TAKE DMT AND LAY IN THE FLOAT TANK" Rogan
i will carry on your legacy

>implying oswald shot kennedy

Some of his specials hit those notes but OP don't judge Hicks until you listen to his bootlegs, particularly the ones towards the end of his life.

His style is less pretentious, he doesn't gove over the top so much, he seems absolutely miserable, jaded, cynical and it really makes he seem more humble. He keeps up with the conspiracy theory and "open ur mind dude" stuff but he's more self-aware and makes fun of himself over it.

When I was a teen I hated Hicks for fucking years because all my pretentious friends who were into pot and Immortal Technique loved him, then I ended up accidently listening to his later stuff and loved it.

It may also be because I'm older now so the bits about hating life and having your heart broken too often are now more relatable, but give it a go anyway.

OP you seriously underestimate how much Bill influenced the "edgy teen" tradition instead of being part of it. It's not his fault too many people out there try to sound like him.

Occam's Razor

only joe rogan and joe rogan's now considerably large legion of nutriding morons blather on about how bill hicks was underrated. In reality, he was exactly where he shouldve been the whole time

pic related real comedian who never got the fame he deserved

"Patrice was underrated" is the new "Hicks was underrated".

You made this exact thread the other day too. Please stop.

HEY EVERYONE OP IS ON THE LOOSE AGAIN!!! WELCOME BACK OP, IT'S BEEN A FEW HOURS SINCE YOUR LAST SHITPOSTING OF BILL HICKS. I MISSED YOU. WHAT ARE YOU UP TO THIS WEEKEND? I HOPE YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING THAT INVOLVES A LOADED WEAPON OR BARBED WIRE. JUST MAKE SURE YOU WIPE YOUR ASSHOLE PROPERLY THE NEXT TIME YOU TAKE A SHIT AS YOUR MOM WON'T BE HAPPY. OH AND FOR EVERYONE ELSE PLEASE STOP REPLYING TO OP. BTW MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES ARE NOT A LAUGHING MATTER.

patrice isnt underrated though, and i never said that. He was widely regarded as a great comedian, and he was just starting to have serious commercial success when his fat ass went and died.

I said precisely
> never got the fame he deserved

Not being as popular as one should be is one aspect of being underrated

Mitch Hedberg is the patricians choice for drugged-up-fuckwit-but-still-hilarious comedian

>i'm gonna make smoking jokes until i get cancer and then i'll stop making them and there will be palpable fear surrounding my whole on stage persona and that fear isn't emulated

i just can't figure out whether he'd be a regressive leftist, garden variety louie cuck or become more conservative as a result of internet 2.0

he'd probably just drone on about bush 2.0 and then make comedy specials about twitter dykes

SSDD

youtu.be/6oo5-SRoloM

no its not because pre e-celeb era you had to suck metaphorical (or literal) dick to make it big in show business

nobody in comedy gets to the big leagues by merit of talent only. Dane cook should be all the evidence you need for that notion.

>black phil will never come back from the dead to smack these hoes and sjws back into line
that interview on fox news was perfect. Running circles around that bitch's pre rehearsed bullshit routine. even had the host cracking up.

you know my favorite patrice bit isnt even a bit, its just him making fun of lisa lampanelli during a roast, combined wiht the knowledge that lisa was crying herself to sleep that night

As much as I love Patrice, comics like him are in part what modern SJWs are reacting to. Politically incorrect humor was huge in the mid 00's so now there's a wave of over-sensitiveness in order to push it out of mainstream media.

How did Oswald call off the secret service immediately before the shooting? They were blatantly ordered to stand down:

youtube.com/watch?v=6xEK16kLHsM

Also:
>magic bullet theory
>simplest explanation
I don't think so.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-bullet_theory
>The theory, generally credited to Warren Commission staffer Arlen Specter[1] (later a United States Senator from Pennsylvania), posits that a single bullet, known as "Warren Commission Exhibit 399" (also known as "CE 399"), caused all the wounds to the governor and the non-fatal wounds to the president (seven entry/exit wounds in total).[2]

>According to the single-bullet theory, a three-centimeter (1.2″)-long copper-jacketed lead-core 6.5×52mm Mannlicher–Carcano rifle bullet fired from the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository passed through President Kennedy’s neck and Governor Connally’s chest and wrist and embedded itself in the Governor’s thigh. If so, this bullet traversed 15 layers of clothing, 7 layers of skin, and approximately 15 inches of tissue, struck a necktie knot, removed 4 inches of rib, and shattered a radius bone. The bullet was found on a gurney in the corridor at the Parkland Memorial Hospital, in Dallas, after the assassination. The Warren Commission found that this gurney was the one that had borne Governor Connally.[3] This bullet became a key Commission exhibit, identified as CE 399. Its copper jacket was completely intact. While the bullet's nose appeared normal, the tail was compressed laterally on one side.

How long have you been on this board?

pray for nuclear holocaust within one minute.
> A uk version of pic related is starting soon.
pray for nuclear holocaust within one minute.

Muh life is so difficult meme

It reeks of adolescence. As you progress through life you are meant to transcend the suffering and inequity. That's what evolution of consciousness is. Yes, in a way it is relatable, but it is also an innate and pitiful failure of the human process.

It takes strength to find joy in life, especially as we leave the naivety of adolescence. Of course some cling to it desperately, hence their misery.

There's been a UK Impractical Jokers for ages now. I've never seen it but they (Q and Sal) talk about it on their podcast sometimes.

The guy is dead bro. He's not gonna se your epic greentext, no matter how many times you repost it.

I hope you get cancer, because then you'd have to practice your philosophy like Hick did.

Haha I will. Very kind of you to wish upon me this opportunity to rise above the mortal frame.