Black guy here (or nigger whatever you prefer)

Black guy here (or nigger whatever you prefer)

Theres a lot of spamming going on about "white women love black guys and white guys are cucks" or whatever, I just want to apologize for everything. I'm sorry. Not all of us are like this.

Post any stories you have involving black people, also feel free to ama

In reality white women are super racist most of the time and really are repulsed by them. Like call girls won't even take black dick

do YOU feel like a 2nd class citizen?

(always wanted to ask a black guy)

No? everyone is given the same opportunities and im pretty sure slavery ended a long time ago. I'm really self confident so that may be why, but I don't see the whole different classes of citizens thing

just my thoughts

Red pilled black man. You are god send user

big if true.
he might be black, but he ain't a nigger

today op was a cool nigger

What's it like?

noone with a brain blames you for that spam its white males from Sup Forums that want everyone to hate black people posting that shit.so in reality we just hate white males from Sup Forums

This is a post by a white guy. So are the threads he's describing, which are designed to incite rage among the troglodytes. Are you really this dumb?

>met girl who works at Wendy's
>comes over after shift and we fuck
>really like this girl but she's moving soon
>keep it friendly and just have sex
>wakeup one morning and roll over
>she's texting a nigger "I love you see you soon"
>felt so cucked, didn't say anything and made her take me home
>interested peeked so I hacked her GB
>I'm the one cucking the nigger
>he left a month ago to get their home set up in another state
>don't say anything and continue to fuck her til the day she pack's her car and leaves
>tell her I love her and that she should stay
>tells me no
>I tell the nigger
>she drives 12 hours to be homeless

Kek

you're a cool dude

You're a pretty cool guy, OP. You are in the 0.01% of niggers that should NOT be exterminate. Congratulations !

I still have the message I sent the nignog if anyone is interested

idk how is it being white

i see

im actually black bro

Thanks my nigs

Post it you lying faggot

I was a lying faggot, I don't have it anymore lol I guess I could go throve through my email for nudes; this was 3 years ago

all but one of my black friends have lost their dads in one way or another? Why does this happen so much?

I don't know, but I still have my dad

What does an educated man such as yourself think of BLM?

Lifestyle
1 in 4 black males will die before the age of 25 from something related to their cultural environment

Drugs, violence, gangs, etc

one time I had a black friend and everything was cool

I don't support rasicm, the "niggers are white trash and gangstas alike" theory sits well with me though.

Shitty people of all races could fit the stereotypical nigger, or more aptly put, the nigger stereotype just describes shit people

Black guy as well here and I strongly support OP.
I'm pretty sure it's the same guy shitposting on the same topic every hour.
He's just an insecure, lonely wanker trying to escape from reality

It's the JIDF.

Idk about OP but truly intelligent black people celebrate their sub-Sahara roots/tribes, don't believe they are Egyptian, and don't agree with BLM

I am a white supremacist. But I do no hate Africans. Or any race really. I hate cultures- like gang culture. I believe segregation would slove alot of problems;we already naturally segregate ourselves in neighborhoods.

I want a formatable opponent. Stomping an African America who believes he is an Egyptian only supports violence & supports his ignorance. It's like bragging about beating up a retard

Much how the skinheads around here want to smash Hindus without realizing they're Caucasians and we come from the same area

I've kinda gotten off track but my point was the only honorable or respectable African opponent would be a successful -Sahara tribesman

>be me
>proud liberal democrat
>finish grad school
>accept teaching gig
>school is pretty diverse
>start to notice that black students are performing far worse than white peers
>worry that my own racism may be a factor
>decide to do more objective tests
>require students to submit exams with student ID numbers instead of names
>no longer know whose test I am grading
>check new grades
>black students doing even worse
>I had been grading them more generously when I knew whose work I was grading
>flash forward a decade
>10 years experience confirms that black students at this university are, on average, about two grades lower than their white peers
>literally have had no black male student in a decade who has earned an A
>of course I have given them some As
>I want to keep my job
>I returned to grading on a race curve to not become known as the racist grader from grading objectively
>now I am pretty solidly racist in this way
>no way possible to talk about these experiences to anyone but anonymously online
>no way that simply saying the truth of the matter would not get me fired
>this is my experience with blacks

I was not "racist" until i came into contract with niggers.

My grade school had like 3 and 2 of them were normal black people. the 3rd was a hood rat nigger.

I hung out with the black kids but avoided the nigger like the plague.

middle school had much higher nigger population and now the black people were the minority. outcast by the "Real niggas!" and force to sit with the "crakkas" at lunch while all the niggers took over the back of the lunch room.

I really dont consider myself racist. i dont care what color your skin is or what country you come from. if you dont act like an ignorant nigger then im fine with you.

But because i see a difference between black people, white people, hispanic people, ect ect and niggers im an insta racist... its whatever.

He meant that the guy making "how does it feel white boy" threads is white himself

This guy

Its fine you can keep white women I like asains now since they are less hassle

>Hindus
>Caucasians
Are you an Indian White Supremacist?

I'm an Aryan Hindu

op here

Terrible. They dont represent black people at all. They give us a bad name. All lives matter, including black lives.

I like asians too bro

Stop having black guilt.

If you're saying Hindus aren't Caucasians then you know nothing about the white race. They come from the Caucus mountains just like us. Their culture is white culture. The caste system Hitler used came from India. Hindu and Indian people where returned to India instead of killed in WW2. There was an elite batallian of Hindu fighters under the Nazi Reich controlled. My grandfather was an actual Greman Nazi who was apart of the movment. He taught me what it really means to be an Aryan.