British women aren't attractive

> British women aren't attractive

Oh, please. Sophie Turner, Emilia Clarke, Cheryl Cole, Cara Delevingne, Ellie Taylor, Jess Glynne, Perri Edwards, Keira Knightley, Rachel Riley, Lena Headey, Bonnie Wright, Ellie Goulding, Zoe Sugg, Jenna Coleman and Natalie Dormer are all 10/10 anywhere.

Can this even be disproven? I bet that you couldn't find a bad picture of each between you.

Good luck, Amerifats. Fifteen to go!

> Americans cannot even get one out of fifteen

POTTERY

Amen to that brother

Good lad.

Rachel Riley is a goddess.

American women quality wise have plummeted so deeply

>Cheryl cole
>attractive
Pick one brev

Missed out Michelle Keegan bro.
but i commend you on that list of sexiness

Why do you think that is?

Like I said, 0/15 proven.

She should be on there, of course, but the Amerifats can't even get 1, let alone another one.

Have some Michelle.

bump

>not including Holly Willoughbooby

Just like Michelle Keegan, it wouldn't be fair to heap yet more misery on the Americans.

Rita...

> start with 15 girls for the Americans to get
> expected them to get maybe 1 or 2
> get 0
> instead add 3 to the list

B T F O

Mixture of things, hyper liberal extremism, cultural Marxism, the lifelong princess effect, years of watching MTV and E network at very impressiable ages which says the biggest and most shallow whore reaps the most reward

How does that decrease the quality? Do you mean in regards to attitude?

Rita's from Kosovo, bro

This.

Not even British.

Of course, they're life view and attitude. American millennial women don't have anything to offer other then their bodies. No intelligent legit convo, no domestic skills. Only spending and whoring

The attitude for many here is trash, but I've yet to see any proof that these girls are physically unattractive,

Come to the south. We have plenty of hot girls here. Not enough quality men, like shooting fish in a barrel looking for dates.

So the Vikings missed capturing a few good looking ones. Most of the good blood in England got hauled back to Scandinavia. The rest got rough sex in a hut, which probably improved the genes of the Isles.

Scandinavian girls are a meme. I've been to Norway and Sweden, and the girls here are better. Case in point: OP.

>hyper liberal extremism,
You mean the radical feminists who refuse tampons and shit? Really small percentage.
>cultural Marxism,
detected
>the lifelong princess effect,
Good, you're not wrong about everything you say.
>years of watching MTV and E network at very impressiable ages which says the biggest and most shallow whore reaps the most reward
That's two reasonable statements out of four. That earns you a Betsy DeVos gold star, sponsored by Blackwater.

I don't live in the UK but god almighty if this woman doesn't make my heart beat faster. I would gladly marry this woman and raise a huge family with her. Perfect 10/10 with curves for days

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

She's a goddess. Look up some of the OP girls for similarly sexy women.

Haven't seen this pasta before...

hownew.ru

>Cara Delevingne
>10/10

British women don't have Injun blood in them making them age shittier like Murican sluts. Pure whitebread

Why not? She's sexy as fuck. A definite 10/10.

> pure
> bad

Pick one.

bump.

0/15

bump

0/15

Ahh I see you votes for Bernie and have been demasculated by your liberal girlfriend