What's next for Tony?

what's next for Tony?

He will win the superb owl as the back up QB of a rookie. Amazing.

Cleveland.

Being the QB for the Jests

Rate my breakfast

Romo/10

He goes to the Jets and takes them to the Superb Owl, getting hurt on the 3rd snap of the game, the Jets then somehow meme there way to a 3 point win with Geno Smith or whatever black QB they draft next year

No, no, no.

He goes to Cleveland and takes them to 8-0. THEN he goes out with an injury for the rest of the year and Browns finish 8-8.

>Dallas vs Oakland owl
>Dak gets sacked in the 1st quarter
>injured for rest of the game
>Romo has to be sent in
>puts up 45 points with 0 int
>gets his ring
>dies happy

Jets pls

GIBS NOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

> puts up 45 points with 0 int

Um, yeah ... Sounds just like Romo in the clutch.

Bledsoe went to the Bills right?

-2/10

jesus fucking christ italy

>Mexican cuisine

Broncos

You're stupid if you think he wont be starting again at some point. Dak is getting by by the skin of his ass and at some point Zeke won't be able to carry the team.

but this actually looks pretty good la

CHI

This is basically a dump pie with junk food

If the Broncos could get Romo and he could stay healthy for one season they would win the owl. But the Broncos OL is such shit that Romo wouldn't last a week.

Two more years as backup with plenty of playtime to make it worthwhile and then O.C for the Cowboys for the next twenty years. He's 36 he's not going anywhere else for a few bucks.

Elway will pick him up on the cheap next year after Dak and the rest of the girls go to the superb owl (and lose to the pats). Romo will have a resurgent year with a receiving core not led by T. Chimpout the player, and an amazing defense, with good coaching and a great organization around him. The following year Romo will lead the Broncos to the AFCCG where he will knock Brady into retirement on his way to beating the Cowgirls in the greatest twist of shitposting irony the world has known since the election of Donald Trump.

Bretty good desu

Kys/10

The Arizona Cardinals.

Self assassinate/10

He can come play in Minnesota, we have a huge hard-on for beat-up has-beens with injury problems.

why are sandwiches with crisps on the side a thing in america? They simply dont go together imo, its not even aesthetically presentable

Lazy man's substitute for french fries

agree 100%

I get pissed when a place tries to pass off chips as a side.

>he doesn't put chips in his homemade sandwich to give them a crunch

i can't even

I agree. Don't let anyone tell you that no one does that here either because a lot of people do. I personally don't like it. I usually grab a pickle with it though.

>The Arizona Cardinals
He is about the same age as Palmer, not happening

>diarrhea with a side of vomit
No thanks.

Official Superbowl win under his belt

As someone who has eaten spicy food before I can tell you guys the green one is going to be spicy as all fucking hell. The green ones that like like plain guacamole are always nxt level spicy

Would eat that omelette though

Assistant QB coach for Dallas after being the backup QB until his contract expires.

Gotta ride Prescott's coattails and win that ring somehow.

You know Jerry will make it happen.

So when he gets traded to the Browns for three 1st rounders and two 2nds and is killed on the field, are the O-linemen accessories to murder?

>three 1st rounders and two 2nds
A guy could build a dynasty.

Of his back will break because our oline is mediocre. Elway could hook him up, but not fast enough.