Feminist teacher,What do?

Feminist teacher,What do?

replace that sign with

NO Niggers pls

and see what any normal person would do

then think about what these racists cunts are doing and why nobody cares

Ask yourself why you want a women's studies degree.

drop class
Say she cant be objective in the class and that you wont get fair treatment

This has been deemed a false post.

Grow up?

>tell the propper administration she openly discriminates against a certain demography.
>???
>Profit

I wish I could criticize white women as much as liberal white women do to white men and still get laid by them and have white kids. Talk about genital privilege

Temporarily assume a female gender for that lesson. Then switch back after. They can't say anything

That's a picture of the Goldsmiths Student Union women's officer from over a year ago.

She resigned in disgrace iirc.

It's a fun irony because social justice warriors endlessly rail against the only civilization and society in history that would put up with their bullshit instead of just killing them outright.

The more that they attack Western civilization and destabilize it with their idiotic agendas, the more they hasten the arrival of a political setup that will wipe them out.

She's not actually a feminist if she makes signs like that

Check em, fuckin dubs of truth. Trying to topple the only civilization that lets them have a voice and exist outside breeding

fuck her. Do you actually understand that making her cum is the only thing that will set her soul free? Use your dick user.

Bet you think she's not Scottish, either.

She doesn't look Jewish at all

That's why they hate white men so much. Same reason nigs hate whites. They know that the vast majority of the luxuries and freedoms they enjoy in their lives are thanks to white males.

It's easy to hate someone than it is to accept that you owe them gratitude.

*easier

just pretend to agree, u don't have a choice. I'm forced to do this with certain family members because it's not worth the hassle of arguing over. Feminists are incredibly passive aggressive, your teacher will fail u if she finds out your true feels

That pic is a twat from a cucked Uni in London.

I would punch her right in the mouth and bounce her dirty head of that door all while screaming equality motherfucker in her face.