No rekt thread? REKT THREAD!!

No rekt thread? REKT THREAD!!

well that didn't work with the time bar and everything, retard

An understandable mistake, the way the truck was hidden from his view until the last second.

I'm looking for this picture of a hanged woman/girl. Her tounge is bloated and there's a guy jest entering the room.

Such unevolved ape, can't even grip hat like a human would

Stupid webm ever.

Was that real not faked?

wow I think he is blind now

there is no fucking way thats real

Oh I guess not, sorry sir I just assumed

Did he died?

Tried to play it off
Tried.

Holy shit, that is crazy! First time i've seen this. It's so intense, that it looks kinda fake.

Cue the cartoon whistled falling noise followed by a boom!

slugs are super powerful. especially up close.

Iraq?

god dam, just like an action movie

Thunderf00t's going too far with these high speed camera vids.

Dayton Ohio, 1997.
learn 2 history, retard

Did he dead?

Keep an eye out for this guy.

What happened at the end? Was it dizzy and then ran off? Confused

What? Sorry don't understand

Did he die?

I love this extended ver. ty user

He then goes on, explaining every detail with freeze-frames and paint info-graphics for like 20 minutes

>When you think the day can't get any worse

no its neck broke, then its body started to spaz, followed by VERY rapid muscle spasms that are actually pretty common in situations like this

>ever seen a chicken with no head running around? same thing only not as coool

When your lower body is glitching through the ground and you've been trying to escape for like 3 minutes so you might as well KYS

thats some final destination shit right there

Holy shit that was badass

You're still coming to work tomorrow right?

F

i love you guys.

These always resonate with me.

I was in Nepal doing a trek with a friend of mine, and we caught a dodgy local bus to the village where it started. We had tossed our packs on the roof of the bus when we left and I was getting them down. I climbed up and bent over to grab my friends pack and as I came back up I felt something touch my back, and it was the little villages main supply overhead. Luckily Nepal has rolling blackouts and brownouts all the time, and the cable was dead at the time.

Everytime I see this I think "there but for the grace of God" cause I'd hate to die like that.

Did he died?

bonus points for dick-shaped blood-puddle

350 amps though the body, what do you think?

Man down, MAN DOWN

Masterful trolling.

Did he survive?

Kek

is that a yes or no?

Bump

Hilarious.

Go outside.

This is why we have building codes, people

lost

>"OMG, I'm about to get my first BJ in my car, this is going to be aweso......."

Why do these fucking losers die on their knees like pussy ass bitches ??? I hate them even more now...
Die on your feet you fucking pieces of shit

What??

>How it feels to chew 5 gum

Fatty is kill

like the had a choice

But squirrels are your friends!!

>1997 Event - NHL announces it will add Nashville in 1998, Atlanta in 1999 and Minneapolis-St. Paul and Columbus, Ohio in 2000

>1997 Event - Howard Stern Radio Show premieres in Columbus, Ohio on WBZX 99.7 FM

>1997 Event - Rose Bowl, Ohio State Buckeyes beat Arizona State Sun Devils 20 - 17

no bombings

Says someone that's probably never been in a confrontation outside of MMOs

Silver Fox Badass right there

Looks like an anime...

But he did, try and get to ur feet like a man, ur getn shot anyway so fukin try u fat fucking waste of oxygen

Dropped his ass

story ?

Brutal!

Holy kek

Damn. Never saw that one before. That's some sinus action right there

You seem to be completely disconnected from reality. The time to fight was before they were bound, chained, and probably drugged and tortured.

I get it, you're excited by the idea of being a hero. Well, reality is very heavy and often not so accommodating.

Stand up you say? How long are you going to be standing, bound like that after he busts your teeth in a couple of times with the butt of his rifle? Knocks your kneecaps out? Come on, dude, he's in no position to fight. He died when he got captured. He's just waiting in the video.

I don't understand how one shotgun blast can result in a complete shattering of all head matter, and the other leaves a perfectly neat hole with the rest of the head in tact. Identical range too. Is one of these fake?

differences in ammo

Mommy. How do you work this swing?

Must have been horrifying in the first few seconds

Close one my dude