There's a reason you beta faggots can't get girls or can't keep a relationship for more than 2 years

There's a reason you beta faggots can't get girls or can't keep a relationship for more than 2 years.
>You treat women like they have something to offer
>You listen to their problems and neglect to point out it's all their fault
>You "accept their flaws" instead of telling them their way of thinking is complete horseshit and they need to change
>You're ok with them having "guy friends" aka the guy they actually want to sick off
>You ask permission to do things insted of TELLING them you're going to do it
You call us "assholes" when in reality we are real men that women actually want to get creampied by. You refuse to change your sissy beta ways and wonder why girls don't want to be with nice guys like you.
Pathetic

this fag sounds like the biggest beta cuck ever

C U C K

Ah cuck denial.. I've encountered this before. It's ok anons, working on yourself is hard work. Don't worry other guys will satisfy your gfs sexually while you play "nice guy"

No, this is undeniably true. You treat them equally it won't last longer then a couple months

Aww, you've never known the touch of a woman, have you? Poor boy.

My man. I knew not everyone on Sup Forums could be a cuck

If you deny help offered to you for free your life can never change.
>The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem

I got to say like, I used to be the equal beta nice guy but a couple months ago I changed to how hes talking and Im in 2 different friends with benifits relationships now, its fuckin sweet because one of them is a girl I wanted to get with for a long time, kind of like a dream. This alpha shit works boys

You view relationships as having a girl around to fuck. I want an actual relationship which is why I treat my girl as a partner.

Why would I want a relationship that lasts longer than 2 years?

I fuck them and ditch them.

It makes me happy to hear success stories from those who actually put the work in to change their lives. Good for you man

He's right guys. The reason why there is so much miscommunication and turmoil in the whole feminism movement is because deep down they know that their primal instincts are to be fucked like animals and tend to the desires of men, and they don't want to accept it

To each his own my man. I stopped doing that when i got herpes tho

Yea man, I realised I had potential for better and I worked at it

Am i a beta Sup Forums?
>Have a thick friend who is pretty cute 4/5
>She has a big ass and big tits
>Problem is that she has a bf, so were just friends
>One day, she has a huge cleavage on her and keeps bending down showing her tits to me
>does this alot, ties shoes or someshit
>talks kinda flirty the whole day, + mentions to me how she is clean shaven, that she shaves everywhere
>forgot to mention were in class, it ends
>she asks "Are you going home user, ooor?"
>just say "Yeah" and left.
Did i miss out on something? Was i a bitch for leaving?

Well, obviously I use condoms and I try to keep it to upper or at least middle class university students.

You were a bro for not letting that whore be a whore. Tell her boyfriend what she's doing

I have the same story bro. Someone taught me what im teaching in this thread. It worked and people here need to know

>Girl lives with me
>Over 4 years
>Travel everywhere
>Wakeup to blowjobs
Wish more people would quit denying the truth

moron. Thats what you are.

I got it from a filthy rich 19 year old dude

what kind of herpes? Maybe you need to watch the Adam ruins everything episode on herpes...

Cold sore one. But apparently it can go on your fucking dick.
>Yes i got it specifically tested on my dick and they told me it is that type

I'm a nice guy and have no issue getting or keeping girls. Girls are definitely into me.

You probably don't take shit I'm guessing

i dont want op to be right and I think even op doesnt want to be right, no one likes being a dick but thats what girls like, dicks physically and mentally, its the sad truth folks

Depending on how long ago you can still fuck her.
Dont tell on her though. People cheat, it happens, its her business and you shouldn´t fuck with her life. If you watch someone drive too fast or do other mildly illegal shit, you also don´t call the cops on them.

Next time ask her to do something after class, preferably something that involves alcohol and offers the possibility to sit next to her. Want more instructions?

OP here. You don't have to be abusive.. just a man. Me and my girl laugh all day, never fight, and do everything together.
I'm glad I'm right, it's way less hardwork

This works for people with no natural social skills or confidence yeah. Being nice and confident works too. Studies have shown that woman are primarily attracted to assholes until they mature. Of clue some women will always go for that kind of behavior.

I will definitely give this a try, we like to smoke weed. Im not that much of a weed smoker, but she is, she sometimes wants me to come over to take a hit from her bong.
Maybe ill go over.

Men with real confidence and charm don't have to resort to tricks to pick up women.

fucking this. you need to stop being a beta and have some fucking balls and say your complete opinion.

Exactly what I'm saying. These faggots need to stop playing "nice guy that cares about female emotions" and be themselves.

Weed`s not my thing, but yeah, her inviting you over is also a clear sign.
After taking a hit and talking for a while just lay your head in her lap and close your eyes. Watch her reaction. If she`s weirded out just back off again. If she starts stroking your hair just enjoy it for a while and later try and kiss her.

Obviously only do this when the situation seems appropriate, don´t do it out of the blue, get close to her first, watch her reactions on that etc...

Got it Chief, wish me luck.

Writes the 14 year old edgelord in denial of his own future

OP is right. I just hate telling people what to do. I am considerate of others feelings and would rather ask than tell. These are my values. Caring and consideration are weaknesses in this world.

lmao you missed out big time

coulda been slappin dem tiddies all night and all day

Oh boy do you wish kid.. watch, after you go 6 months without sex you'll be crawling back to these words of wisdom