Hey guys my girlfriend dumped me so I went on a five day weed and acid binge and I've sobered up and now I just want to...

Hey guys my girlfriend dumped me so I went on a five day weed and acid binge and I've sobered up and now I just want to die. What's the best way to go about that??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sdFUHxVN-Bw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go buy a gun and shoot yourself in the head.

>Criminal record
>Can't buy a gun for three years

Smoke acid and eat weed

just wait a couple of hundred years

First look for another girlfriend or go to like 143 hookers

if you're being serious about this, then in all honesty go and jump off a tall bridge or building. i mean at least 10 stories for assurance of death. If your excuse is going to be there aren't any around, then you're too much of a pussy for suicide anyway.

- if you want to get a proper information, you are in the wrong place
- if you want consolation, you are in the wrong place
- if you are a faggot, you are in the right place

Get back together with your girlfriend. Have her nag you to death

Run into freeway try for a diesel or a good size truck. Or jump off a bridge onto the freeway as your falling get hit by diesel.

the dubs of reason.

co2 and toaster

Binge on acid and still want to die? The fuck. There are literally billions of females in the world. No girl is the one. Happiness comes from yourself, not others. Relax and be grateful for what you do have

/adv/

Fall to your death from a height, or drown yourself. Both seem like they would be an interesting way to go out.

you can't even binge acid like that it doesn't work that way

why even take acid if you just broke up

or nah you optimistic faggot. obviously op is a worthless cuckhold if he's suicidal over one sleazy bitch.

You probably have "wet brain" man just know within about 2 weeks youll feel happy again if you are unhappy only because of the drugs... trust me

You make sense, this girl was my best friend and we started dating and out of nowhere she dumped me but I've barely seen the world I'll meet new people. Im just down right now because I really did think I was going to marry her. But you're right things will work out, thank you user.

Most definitely NOT a cuck she tried to tell me she wanted to start hanging out with her ex again and I shut that shit down real quick

You felt down to begin with, and so you thought weed and acid in combination would lift your spirits? What the fuck were you thinking?

I was taking a tab every 12 hours from last Wednesday to Sunday, and smoking all in between so yeah I'm probably fucked for a little but it'll even out I guess

They were both really good quality, I felt inviniclbe the whole time. I talked to her on it and I even ended up meeting with her to give our stuff back to each other and I was fine, but now that fines gone and I'm just kind of EEHHH, like I'm not actively looking to die but if an opportunity presents itself I'm not going to be afraid of it

Hey user, I'm gonna' bite the bait and assume you are serious.

I just lost a close friend because he killed himself, given his (actual medically diagnosed) depression and some girl fucking his shit up. To be honest, along with all other emotions, I felt a little bit angry that a girl was enough to cause him to do whatever he did to end his life. A woman isn't worth it.

Remember there is no "rest", and the only kind of "ending" you will get is the end of all kinds of feelings and sensations, including relief. You will NOT feel relief. You will end your life in a low note and dip into the void. I'd even call it underwhelming.

Stand up and walk somewhere you can improve anything about yourself, be your looks, your strength, your knowledge or your experience as a human living on earth. Anything, even the tiniest thing like cooking pasta with a little bit of extra spice, or go to a park and sit somewhere you haven't sat before.

I'm not even going to tell you anything about YOUR worth, because not only it is subjective, but because there is beauty and life worth experiencing. It is undeniable. It is there, inside and outside of your home, in lots of small and huge things. Wanna' know what's worthless? The pain of a broken heart because of a woman.

You are never too old to make your own life worth the endurance of this indifferent world.

OP, from someone who was in your position 6 months ago, heed my advice

you cant depend on anyone else in this world to make you happy, only time you can be happy is when you're happy with yourself.

Mope about this girl for a bit if you must, then pick yourself up, and soldier on

I started eating good and going to the gym (it started because i wanted to get hot and make my ex regret leaving me, but it actually has become a new lifestyle and i feel so much better)

work hard, get money, buy shit you like, travel, fuck women

you got this bro!

You're welcome bro. You'll get through it. Just don't go searching for love, it will find you. You're not alone

Hey OP, here.

>you cant depend on anyone else in this world to make you happy, only time you can be happy is when you're happy with yourself.

Exactly this as well

Pepe speaking the truth whut

Girls can be heartless as fuck. Bros before hoes is real talk.

and
are the truth OP

Order a dose of potassium cyanide through a school.

This is one of those rare occurrences where people on Sup Forums have hearts and care. Thank you guys, your words definitely helped.

I care as well - I respect your wish to die.

Calling bullshit on the weed and Cid as neither would make you want to die. Get over your cucked gf bro you're being a faggot ass loser. Sack up faggot

This. Now here is someone who has done Cid and knows what's good in life. Good times unto you my friend, stay trippy

real question, how do you feel when you think about your new ex enjoying a big fat new cock?

This dude also knows what's good. Half life of acid and tolerance

Are you my ex boyfriend? You really sound like him. Lmao.

post tits

cunt

Yeah probably

whore !! show those tits you fucking heartless slut

>sobered up
Sorry kiddo your not going to sober for at least a month after acid

Fagboy it's just pussy, can't live without pussy... weak minded

Recommend stoicism... read some Ryan holiday

More acid and weed dumbass

It wasn't the sex, honestly yeah it was great we experimented with things that both of us have always been curious about but it was so much more. It was the companionship and it was the memories and it was the little things and it was just so much more than sex. I loved her

You can easily get thrown into anxiety and self-destructive thoughts if you go into it in the wrong set and setting.

not sure what acid feels like but trust me, fucking pcp is the most scariest shit I ever tooked.
Ah Month of paranoid shit they solded me for meth do.

Dude the next relationship will have that too trust me when I say from experience that it can feel like that but you will find it again

600ug dose with nothing but music.

I almost drowned when i was young. At first it hurt a bit but then it felt really good. It felt like i was weightless and the reflection from the sun on the surface of water looked like tiny sparks. If i had suicidal tendencies i would just go someplace nice and drown myself.

>plus poits if my inflated body gets discoverd by kids tramatizing them for life.

youtube.com/watch?v=sdFUHxVN-Bw