Incest thread!

Incest thread!

>Be me
>se my fat aunt walking up the stairs with a yoga pants
>see her g string
>get rock hard boner
>I need help
>I have been wanting to fuck her ass so much.
>I always give her massages
>she always moans
>My cock is throbbing
>I always close my eyes and imagine myself giving her anal as she moans in pleasure
>after giving her a massage, I walk away with a massive boner, shut myself in a room, and masturbate while I lick my greasy hand with my aunts oily essense.

I just want to pull her pants down, move her thong to the side and fuck her like no one has ever fucked her.

Pick not related, but dubs get pictures if requested!

I just precame by just writting this!

START POSTING YOU SICK FUCKS!

pics plz

pics

Rollin for pics

my sister.
life is torture.

aww yiss

Roll for dubs. I like to see that ass

Um dude, if thats really your sister I know who you are.

rolling for a pic

My cousin that I want to fuck so bad.

She does voice acting for anime and video games.

Her tits are kind of smallish, but she has an ass to die for

lol same here
dumbass move to post that

Taking off faces for security reasons.
Shes the one in right. Going to find some creep shots for you

no you dont. nt faggot.

i live in bumfuck.

Hey, me too

I know her holy shit

Anyone have the google doc?

requested

if you know her. post her initials and i'll drop the bj pic i found on her phone.

if u get dubs now, just go and fuck her kek

Did somebody say tita? Cant find a good pic.
She gots some whore drinking friends... I might be able to get em drunk and have a groupie with these hoes.

initials are SK

not even close.

Will do mate

I catfished my aunt on instagram.

Was pretty cool.

AW

You have more pics?

lol. now youre just guessing.

shit ;D

how what

all her.

what breed is that? german shepherd... corgi? cool dog

Anyone got a good recipe for baked potato soup? I've been craving it for like a week.

SF

Made a fake account and just smooth talked her for awhile and eventually posted some photo/vids teasing her to she how she responded.

Apparently she loves younger guys and getting fucked hard doggy style, loves getting her pussy licked and would try a 3 some.

thx
heeler/german/mutt

NF
for Nigger Faggot

Very hot, would you share bj pic?

sweet.
got any pics out of it?

Yep.

pls user

If someone is moaning like a slut while you massage them, they are open to sexual suggestion. Doesn't mean it will work if you give them time to debate it. Don't force it, but initiate and if she absolutely doesn't want it, don't. But if she's saying no and lets you keep going, then thats a yes and go for the gold. Works every time. If she gets up, or moves away, just say your sorry, I just couldn't help myself, you're a beautiful woman and I'm dumb and horny. That might actually get you in to an open dialogue where you can get her thinking about it. GOD SPEED

Post any wins bro! Shiet just do it!

you know what to do

How do I scrub exif data?

She had her GPS location shit on when she sent the pics and don't want fags doxxin her.

post the pic on imgur, then download the pic on your computer and use that to send it to us.

OR just screenshot it, usually the fastest/easiest way

>corgi

Do you even know dogs?

agree

fucking retard.

I have some pics of my (what I consider) smoking hot redheaded younger sister that I fucked since she was fifteen. But most of the pics came off her FB so I don't want to post em here.

This. Just move lower and lower to her asscheeks or up her legs/inner thigh.

Do attractive gay men get erections after staring in the mirror naked?

Post pics or fuck off. No one cares unless we get to see the goods

DAMN
Moar!

Srsly, dude? That's grose...

more

Ur aunt is hot as fuck boi!
I'd blackmail her into sucking me off!

Only the narcissistic.

Why don't you just go for it, she wants to have fun so why not just do it.

text her and go for it.

>younger sister that i fucked since she was fifteen
sure you did buddy

let's see dat ass

Ey, it's another one of those Storytelling threads about things that never happened

Let me crop some, asshole

I think I could she kind of hits on me especially when she drinks.

Op this. DO EET

Tell her to blindfold herself before you come over and lay naked on her bed.
Boom, she'll never know

>sister in high school
>I move out and have my own place
>she asks to throw a party at my place
>say sure
>party ends
>I go to bed
>wake up to moans
>go downstairs and see my roommate all up in my sisters gut on my couch
>I paid for the couch

>Be me
>Adore my older cousin
>always holding hands like kids do
>sleepover at cousins house
>'Can we sleep together?'
>Parents agree because we are always together At night we cuddle and I whip my dong out
>'Its OK because we're cousins, nothing will even happen'
>Rub her pussy and thighs, get dick rock hard
>intend to play with her soft pussy lips just for kicks
>older cousin pushes herself onto me
>my boner slips into her wet pussy, she is shockingly wet
>feel slightly grossed out but continue to bang her because she likes it and I love her v. much
>dick starts to go limp and she doesnt like that, begin sloppy kissing her to maintain a solid erection
>this tradition continued every christmas for years

>mfw I still see her at family events and we never speak of our youthful erotic passion

How did you get this pic of her? Post more.

you should eat that ass and plow it already

kek

Holy shit I know her

My first sexual experience happend when I was 14. It happened with my 8 year old cousin. Her mom and moms boyfriend were out of town and she was staying with us. My mom was a nurse and was heading out for her shift and left me in charge of her. I mostly let do what she wanted and tried to ignore her and play video games. She asked if I would play outside with her. I said no but she could play in the backyard of she wanted. Some time goes by and I hear the back door open and her come in so I go to check on her. She is completely filthy. Coverd in dirt and spiderwebs and some black crap that was grease maybe. I tell her she's dirty and has to take a bath. The smile she had instantly went away and she put her head down. She mumbled she didn't want to. I thought she was just being bratty so I told her she didn't have a choice. She mumbled ok. I run the water for her and tell her to get in, I had intended to let her get in and stop the water at her waist after she sat down. She comes into the bathroom still dressed. I repeat to her get in. She doesn't say anything she just walks in with a sad look on her face but holds her arms up. I understood and undressed her. After I got her in the tub I turned my upper body to reach for the towel to set by the tub. As I'm turned I feel my shorts pulled down and a tiny hand grab my penis. I completely froze in terror. I wanted to scream stop or don't but I didn't do anything I didn't move I stayed twisted to side even. I almost had myself together and turned back to stop her when she put my penis in her mouth. My eyes closed my head tilted up and my mind turned to ice. I couldn't do think or feel anything but pleasure. I came in her mouth and she spit it into her bath water. After I came I had a huge sense of guilt and fear I asked her why she did that. She looked down and said her moms bf taught her what she was supposed to do at bath time. I wanted to tell my mom about him but was afraid of being caught to.

Hey, I don't have to prove anything to anyone. Doesn't matter if everyone thinks I'm a liar, doesn't change the fact that it happened. If you are gonna call everyone who tries to post oc full of shit, why even open a wincest thread?

Pic related, it's her about the time we started fucking

catfished her.

Bare tits?

Is she single?

We'll look at that. I got dubs. And dubs don't lie.

Have another blurry crop. Cameras back then didn't have the best resolution so much of her "younger" pics are kinda blurry.

greentext, is this 2006 ?

That looks manually blurred

how old were you when it started

OP is your aunt stupid? I'm guessing so because she is fat and female, which usually goes hand-in-hand with being an idiot.

A few weeks before my 7th birthday

How old is she?

Nah, it's just a crop out of a larger pic. It was a group photo and I cropped out like five other people.

She had turned fifteen, I was twenty.

Better pic of her face. She played sports. Had to take out her jersey cause it had her school name on it.

as a shoop extraordinaire, i can agree.

figure it out

lrn2 greentext

50s

Any more?

Stop being lazy and read before your generation forgets how.

lol fake

All this faggotry.

Dude, you gotta hit that.
Got anymore pics?

Nice. I'd let your aunt mommy dom me.