12/09: UFC FN 102 - Lewis vs Abdurakhimov
12/10: UFC 206 - DC vs Rumble
12/10: Glory: Collision - Verhoeven vs Hari
12/17: UFC on Fox 22 - VanZant vs Waterson
12/29: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: SECONDU ROUNDO - Cro Cop vs Silva
12/30: UFC 207 - Nunes vs Rousey
12/31: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: FINARU ROUNDO - TBA

Previous thread: News:

>UFC planning big event in Russia (Khabib getting title shot?)
bloodyelbow.com/2016/11/14/13621640/dana-white-planning-ufc-event-in-russia-mma-putin-trump-news

>UFC 205 fighter social media statements
mmajunkie.com/2016/11/ufc-205-reactions-winning-and-losing-fighters-on-social-media

>What's next for Alvarez
mmamania.com/2016/11/14/13587342/ufc-205-whats-next-eddie-alvarez-title-loss-conor-mcgregor-new-york-mma

>What's next for Conor
mmamania.com/2016/11/13/13616208/ufc-whats-next-for-conor-mcgregor-after-making-history-at-ufc-205-mma

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ThirtySecFights/status/798223727590866950
twitter.com/john_kavanagh/status/798229488521936896
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PREVIOUS THREAD:

APOLOGISE

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Ed Bless

Why did he do that to us?

Was he still your boy in the heat of the 4 round?

HEEM: now with 10x more autism!

>majority mcmeme decision

what the fook did he mean by this?

YEWL DEW FOOKIN NUTTIN

Khabib

Too bad he haven't managed to knock down Eddie from that stance, it looked bad ass as fuck.

Yes. Him surviving that guillotine only increased his boyhood.

>tfw casual friend of mine thought this was "going too far"

Daily reminder Conor said himself that his surname is of Scottish origin, therefore making him a proud protestant, ulster-Scot loyalist

>If Mcgregor takes away Khabib's undefeated record, does he deserve to be mentioned among Fedor, GSP, Silva, Jones?

Jones doesn't deserve to be on that list..

Bulgaria borrowed my horse. anyone seen him?

Eddie let the dog out, but the dog didn't bite

Daily reminder Ulster scots are autistic.

It was mean, he should have respect for nice guy Eddie and Aldo!!!

>Khabib isn't based
t. a goof

You know Scottish is just the old term for Irish right? That's why the names sound similar.

conor punched the dog in the jaw

Daily reminder this isn't edited.

I'm not sure you understand what being your boy means

I doubt Conor will fight more than 5 more times before first retirement, he'll prob "retire" at end of 2018 and then make a comeback or two for big bucks

Also don't expect next year to be as simple as him fighting Khabib/Ferguson, Conor wants money and easy fights against big names

I bet you'll see him defend his belt against Diaz with Khabib vs Ferguson as co main or top non title fight on the same card
Show less

him surviving and winning the 5th got him the draw and therefore rematch

when he knocks Tyron out in the 5th round of the next fight the level of white pride will be unprecedented

wgaf?

If Nate wins the belt it'll be an absolute shitshow, then Goober gets the quadrilogy win and they do a 5th for the ultimate winner

>its an Ariel shills for Conor episode

That would drag on for like a year and a half of constant shit talking, he'd have to vacate featherweight

My god that better not happen

that's based af

It was a bit much but I don't think Conor is mean spirited he's just a showman. I wouldn't hate on Nate for asking Conor to paint him like one of his french girls

Wonderboy's heart and determination was admirable as fuck in that fight. I'm glad he is going to get another crack at tyrone. He truly deserves to be champ

Conor vs RDA shouldve happened
not this shitshow

>yfw McGregor said he'd be the most active champion if he won the belt at featherweight
>yfw he wont defend his belt until over a year after he won it

It's great that McGregor wanted to fight at lightweight and all, but when the hell are we going to see him back at featherweight?

Anybody else think it's incredibly unlikely that Conor will ever fight at 145 ever again? It's weird, almost like we've watched him "grow up" and the thought of him fighting guys so much smaller now just seems almost unfair. Like a highschooler picking fights with middleschoolers.

I would love to see first round RDA vs Conor but I suspect he's just as chinny as the rest of them.

that pressure he put on Pettis or the Cowboy onslaught would have been something to see though

it does open it up to Ferguson though who can deliver for all 5 rounds + size advantage + no confidence issues

Damn

If Conor's emotion didn't take over at that very moment, he could have went for a 1-2.

wait somebody tell him one of those belts is tyrones

When there's a champion that presents an interesting (and more importantly marketable) matchup.
I think he should be stripped until that time, unless he wants to face Aldo immediately

It would be great if Nate had the belt and actually defended it against Khabib instead

I didn't want him to fight there again before Saturday, and definitely don't now. Looks like a 50 year old crackhead at 145, a bloated red meat eater about to have a heart attack at 170, but perfect at 155

Nice to see you back here already, I was getting worried.

Khabib and Nate would be an extremely interesting lineup however, Nate has dodged khabib before

What if Ronda gets heemed hard. You can build a come back story on someone who got KTFO twice in a row.
Her next fight will save her movie "career" or kills it

I try to memepost at least once a week

Nate ko'd him in a hotel

she really wont, did you guys forget all of her fights before the holm one. If she does tho, she just done, Dana already said she almost was so it'll just speed that up

Ido's GNP is next level

twitter.com/ThirtySecFights/status/798223727590866950

Who at 155 is actually bigger than Conor?

It's amazing how Conor can cut to 145. Eddie looked like the one moving up in weight.

Reminder he same people who bitch about Conor getting a title shot without beating any lightweight contenders are campaigning for a man to get a title shot for beating the #6

Mind if I counter-meme?

Khabib and Ferguson are bigger

>Khabib getting title shot?
>IMPLYING THEY'D TAKE CONOR TO RUSSIA

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Kebab only has a 70 inch reach though, thats the most important stat against gooby

T Ferg has a 76inch reach I think

>When you rearrange a beaners facial structure but he keeps coming at you

Scary tbqh, don't think anyone in lightweight could take hits like nate

>Nate has dodged khabib before

if I recall correctly, it was after the first Conor match that Nate was offered a fight was Khabib after Conor "retired". Nate said no because Nate wanted the rematch for the big money.

I don't think that's a dodge or duck. Declining a fight doesn't mean a fighter is scared. It usually does but not all the time.

How based

I think he's right though, they're probably shutting him away from media. He definitely deserved POTN for that dismantling, far moreso than Yoel, who largely did nothing. Interesting play by the UFC, looks like they're actually trying to mute him on the sly

Want to thank everybody who supported me, it's indescribable how I appreciate your support. Feeling of your support is unbelievable this time. #2017Lightweightchamp #InshaAllah

>Khabiblets thinking their boring-ass grappler deserves a shot at the literal GOAT for mashing up some cans and nearly getting knocked the fuck out

It'd be funny if it weren't so fucking stupid.

He should just cry Islamophobia for an automatic title shot.

LOL Conor haters get fucked! Kebab drops out of every fight and got lit up by a rookie! Conor is defending that 145 belt against Siver and it will smash all the records!

twitter.com/john_kavanagh/status/798229488521936896

>le evil sjws run the ufc meme

Just a reminder some of you bitches picked Eddie lmao

see

*majority of those bitches

Buncha good for nothin bums buddeh

>some

more like never trust a guy with trackpants

eddie won, Idk what your going on about

>And the whole thing with Ronda – her showing up out the blue and not speaking – is that something that she's going to do coming up to the next fight?
> FIRST OF ALL, SHE WAS NEVER SUPPOSED TO SPEAK. AND NEITHER WAS AMANDA. MY PRODUCTION GUY SCREWED THAT THING UP. AND IT MADE RHONDA LOOK BAD AGAIN LIKE SHE JUST STORMED OFF BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO AN INTERVIEW. THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO GO UP THERE, SQUARE OF AND BOTH ARE SUPPOSED TO WALK AWAY.
>So why'd you grab her by the arm?
> SO THEY SQUARED OFF AND THEN I WAS GETTING THEM TO FACE FORWARD AND I WAS WAITING FOR SOMEBODY TO BRING AMANDA'S BELT. YOU KNOW HOW WE DO THAT, TO PUT THE BELT SO YOU GUYS CAN TAKE THE PICTURES OF THIS MANY MOVING FORWARD AND THEN I GRAB IT AND TURN AROUND AND ROGAN'S INTERVIEWING HER. I WAS TRYING TO GET THEM TO STAND FORWARD AND SOMEBODY BRING AMANDA THE BELT.
> HEY, WE'RE NOT PERFECT ALL THE TIME

>majority
Not really, though

Can somebody make a Dan Henderson version of Graham? I'm telling you this is his secret to taking bombs.

>55/106
Yeah, really.

I had 26 picks in deer

went 12-14, not bad

>mfw I picked conor right 12 times more than you

haha weidman OP fuck you bud

stale meme

>doesnt count in multiple picks
I had in 2 pics lmao

>picks conor 12 times less than me

loser

Why?

>tfw we won't see Goobs for over a year now

>yfw kebab tries to set up a takedown with a sloppy right and wakes up 24-1

>Dere is no god but Mystc Mac and dis left is his prophet

so you get less goofs ya goof

I will fight anyone ITT right now

Before Conor fights Khabib
>Khabib's wrestling is next level
>He is going to pound Conor into oblivion
>Conor has no chance

After Conor fights Khabib
>Khabib was never that good anyway
>His stand up is non existent
>Never really beat anyone of note
>Feguson will definitely expose Conor

you know what I'd do if you ever tried some stupid shit like that, right?

>The gypsy is still here even after Conor BTFO him

Why are gypsies so persistent even in defeat?

>Woodley was calling out Wonderboys moves during the fight
kek

What's the limit of trash talk ?
Let's say I go on stage during the press conference and tear an irish flag apart, saying fuck your country.
Would I be punished ?

I would fight you but I'm too tired right now because I've been fucking your mom for 12 hours straight

can u confirm/deny, blockhead?

A reminder to all Conor dickriders that still hang around

>why did I quit dat sweet welfare
>why didnt I fight a manlet
>oh I know,I will just set a takedown and stall this round

jesus christ, khabib's first takedown on mj gave me shivers.