Wut do I do when the gf loves Amy Schumer?

Wut do I do when the gf loves Amy Schumer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have her wear a pig nose to bed after she gains 20 pounds and tell her she looks just like her. Then cut her clit off.

Tell her to shut the fuck up and make samwitch.

Leave her ass.

Ask her if she is bisexual and you both could do her.

once again going to post my contrary opinion. i like amy schumer. i think she's funny. i don't agree with her on 100% of her politics, and she's not perfect, but i like her in general.

Get a new girlfriend who has an actual sense of humor.

Act like an adult and realize people can have differing opinions.

Or you could be a giant triggered edgelord snowflake and post on Sup Forums about it?

just accept women have a terrible sense of humour and try to live with it.

Hope you kept your receipt to trade her in for another at the girlfriend store.

Dump her for her sister

Post her nudes duh

>Btard's fantasies

This. Humor is social lubricant, therefore women rarely need to use it. It's no surprise that they can't funny. Just go with it. It is what it is.

See if your gf laughs at Amy's anal jokes. If she does, fuck her butt. If not, dump her

Have her watch some Jimmy Carr

i bet you enjoy watching kids getting raped in anime, just let her enjoy a fat pig joking about her disgusting vagina.

You are lucky there.
Liking Amy Schumer would normally be terminal illness.

But thanks to latest Amys Netflix Letaher Special, you can make you gf watch it and she will be cured if her feminism virus hasnt spread in every organ yet.
Just make sure you are not watching it too. Your IQ will fall so low gf would probably dump you.

Is your girlfriend overweight? I've noticed that mostly chubby-to-fat girls think she's funny because"zomg lol that's totally like me!!"

*oinks internally*

Its not the contrary opinions that make your kind deplorable, its the way you express them,

"once again im going to post my..."

Just say it and stand by it without addressing how contrary it is to popular opinion. Your trying to sound humble and its anything but.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE
d

yeah i guess

Only real answer to this question.

Drop a load on her face and post proof

But she makes the pancakes good

How can anyone on earth find her funny. She is so fucking predictable.

homicide suicide with no note

Women are funny, get over it.