twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where's my tendies

That's obviously a sand nigger peen

>sand nigger
>uncut
wot?

where are my tendies OP

whats wrong like?

sorry bro, no tendies today. just get your dick sucked by her and move along. tendies await you on the other side my man

fuck dude, i've been waiting for my tendies for months

I know bro. sorry. tendie shortage. if you let this bitch suck your cock she might give you some tendies. deal?

God, I've seen so many pictures of her. Had a whole album once, had her wedding pictures and everything.

What's worse her lack of tuts or his overage of foreskin?

haha awesome bro! what do u think of her? when was the last time u saw her pics?

foreskin i think

the fuck dude
last thread that was months ago you promised me tendies, you never gave em

Oh, probably a month or so ago on here? I think she's pretty hot, to be honest. Love a girl who's willing to be photographed while she fucks regardless.

Any of her with cum on her? And do you have the video of her blindfolded?

here bro. have all the tendies! :)

what the fuck
did you bite all of them in half?

Pics not relevant, but I don't want this to 404 before I get more of this girl.

sweet bro! how many times have u fapped to her bro? got a fav pic of her? how would u most like to fuck her if you had the chance?

heres a pic with cum on her. sadly dont have the blindfold vid with me right now :(

nice! what would u like to see bro?

email me to chat and get more too bro: [email protected]

Firstly, is/was she yours, or are you just sharing?

And I've probably cum to her at least three times over the months since I've first seen her, maybe a few other times at the beginning when I had my old collection of them.

Personally, I'd just like to tie her down, bent over a chair, while myself and someone else Eiffel tower her, spank her, cum in her and all over her hair and then leave her tied up there in the dark until someone wanted to fuck her again. I love treating my women like objects.

cumshot to the face would have me diamonds.

Even the redneck morons in the United Snakes are staying uncut these days.

was bro. wish she still was. miss fucking her.

thats cool bro, so good you've cum to her multiple times! what happened to your collection of her pics?

man that sounds like the best way to fuck her. she needs lots of hard anal and tittyfucking. she's perfect for gang banging and bukakke and being used as an object

shoot me an email bro and lets chat: [email protected]

hows this bro? pearl necklace is closest i got

Hey b un this link i have got something

es.m.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/4532526/weekly_excellence_9.html

Unfortunately my PC died and I couldn't save them or any of my others. Making a file for her on my Dropbox now, though.

I'll send the email after, for now I've gotta get going. Post whatyever you've got, tohugh, and I'll save um up when I get back. Love to see more of her in any sort of BDSM gear.

yup thats her!

damn bro thats a shame! yeah drop me an email and i can send you more and we can chat about her :)