Trump literally gave me cancer. Before Trump's win I was healthy and now I have fucking cancer...

Trump literally gave me cancer. Before Trump's win I was healthy and now I have fucking cancer. I blame you fuckers for making meme's supporting this asshole, my blood is on your hands.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too bad obamacare couldn't fix your autism

Not my presadent

The republicans have autism. They had years to prepare a bill that replaces obamacare with something better. When they finally have the house, senate and presidency, they still don't have anything except excuses (like wanting sixty senate seats) and infighting.

Stupid republicucks.

>Trumpkins still afraid to reply to this.

Too true

>Before Trump's win I was healthy and now I have fucking cancer.

Killing off all the libtards one by one. That's how we're going to #MAGA!

>believing all trump supporters are redneck nazi white trash
kek

Don't forget they passed repeal fifty fucking times when they knew Obama would veto. Trump takes office, and they won't vote to repeal because they're not sure Trump would veto it.

>Nazis
>Beaten by Americans

The Nazi defeated themselves lmao

You're not fooling anyone. Hick country ass motherfucker

Lol ok, I literally couldn't be further from that end of the spectrum

You're not fooling anyone Cletus

Mostly the Ruskies, but we had a hand in it.

Guys, it's Robert Mercer.

"no u"

Shae about that pearl harbor thing though, mind you most armies would be a little more alert 2 years into a global war

Without starting an argument, can I know why you dislike trump without using biased opinions?

Maybe you should go to that site for Class Action Lawsuits, and whine to them. You are just the kind of person they are looking for.
We gave you cancer, and were happy to do so. Make Sup Forums great again. Give a whiny snowflake cancer 2017.

>assuming all trump supporters are racist
You didn't learn a fuckin thing did you? Go ahead and criticize a majority of the country and the people who feel alienated and forgotten because they're white and heterosexual. The people who are looked at and automatically assumed because of their skin have it so good. Ya didn't fuckin learn a thing, idgaf though. Keep up the attitude liberal, it'll fuckin cause your ideological extinction

Mother russia!!1!!1

>majority of the country
>trump supporters are too poor and uneducated to understand numbers

More like a progressive president wanting to get us into the war ignoring it.

Fuck off Russians. This is America

Why not? The best and the brightest that US has to offer.

Thats because your yanks and like to play the victim

You realize Hillary is the only candidate that would benefit from war with Russia right? With her generous campaign contributions from lock heed Martin. Why do people thing having a leader that has mostly friendly conversation with Russia is a bad thing?

Fuck off Boris.

Or we could, y'know, not take sides and just do what we always do. You know what I'm talking about.

Not even the worst thing he's done today. Gl op

Just because they lost doesn't mean they can't support the cause. Your favorite NFL team just lost, why do you keep supporting them?

Yea, curse and make names that'll make everyone respect your opinion

No, but all redneck trailer trash voted Trump.

>You realize Hillary is the only candidate that would benefit from war with Russia right?
Who benefits from a nuclear war?

It was Russia really, which is why I'm glad the Whitehouse is now under their control.

You're a well educated and successful black man who takes personal responsibility for their actions?

Ryan the betas VP

No not really we had a tendency to just profit off of you Euros fighting each other. Now it is sadly not the case. It seems that the powers that be want to be in everyones business.

fuck ur fucking thread, please derail it with links
youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE

>youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE

>>youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE

>>>youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE

>>>>youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE

Not in my neck of the woods. They voted for sHrillary because of welfare benes.

>>>>>youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE

that means trump has divine powers

Only cucks who use apple voted for shillary.

get over it faggots pc master race MAGA

eat shit and die idiot

top fucking kek

No. I'm going to stick around as long as I can to eat your sweet sweet tax money on my catheters

Fuck off you cuck i'm happy you got cancer. One less filthy whatever you are on the dole.