go sniff there ass´s

Smell asses. Mmmmm

*braaaaap*

Mmmm delicious

wake 'em up and make them eat bowls of eggs

>"oh sorry didnt knew you had guests"
>close door and walk away

Why were you going in her room anyways?

Tell my sister's friends to leave and fuck my sister.

t. Cletus O'donnell

feed them eggs

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Leave the room because I'm not a susterfucking Haji

Fap in the bathroom

>hey I havent check out Sup Forums in a while
>this is first post

not gonna lie still saved it

I guess my sister had an orgy since she's lesbian

its all yours

Gold

what did they mean by this?

motherfucker i saved this pic from Taringa Mi and was thinking about shitposting it here...

flying press from the nightstand

Back out and go on with whatever the fuck it was I was going beforehand.
On a more serious note, girls tend to get ugly real quick once puberty has well and truly done it's job.

>the callus on the pink shorts girl
DISGUSTING

360 and walk away

to borrow her dildo, like the beta faggot he is

Shouldn't you be in jail

Calm down there, Polando

Laugh and think "sisters stayed up too long again"

I shan't be masturbating to this.

haha, sisters stayed up too long again, what a silly girl, haha

*whistles happy tune while walking out the doorway*

Pedopole you are back!

go ahead m8, itz only natural

That is a nice ass right there

I would just lay between them and hug

fuck the consequences

o'donnell is a spanish surname though

This.

These are definetly americans on vacation, and from their exhaustion I can tell they are in a hot destination, hence the tans they have as well

Assume that my niece's friends are napping in there, and continue looking for my sister elsewhere.

Midwesterners or Texans, I reckon.

ABANDON THREAD

I found Jared of subway.

I agree, good strong farming and ranching stock.

I don't get it. He paid for a 16 year old girl to have sex with him.
That hardly makes him a pedo.

Raep tiem

I have no sisters so they are not my sisters so I fuck.

Its an anglicized version of a weird irish surname

Inb4
> We wuz celts

>Nuevos métodos de secuestros en México.

Mexican meme back in 2015, its a substance that kidnappers sometimes use, they put it on a tissue and then forcibly place the tissue on your mouth so you accidentaly breathe it tying to get air and then fall asleep.

wtf.. I was adopted?

anglos never heard of chloroform?

hes trying to imply that the girls are probably kidnapped

Wait them to wake up and then ask did they take a bit too much last night.

Your sister screamed crying.