For the first time after too many time, i'll be home alone tomorrow, for ALL the day...

for the first time after too many time, i'll be home alone tomorrow, for ALL the day. since i just want to masturbate all day long, what do you suggest i should do? the ordinary wanking session seems too boring for this special occasion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cum in your own mouth

mom or sis panties smelling ..

Fap until you are about to spill your juice, then let your little white army out into a vase. The smell will pick up and become so bad that your family will eventually want to move, thinking it's the house that stinks, and without a doubt they'll take the vase with them. Rinse and repeat at every house you live in for the rest of your time living with your family.

i wasn't thinking about something THAT alternative.
boobs for bumping

I am actually kinda curious too, been fappin the same way for way too long and its getting boring.
What do you anons do to spice things up? I tried some stuff, sticking something up my rear is decent but way too much effort.
I live alone, so i dont have the same issue as OP either.

Hey, you asked for our advice, that's the best I got. Good luck with your endeavor for the Special Fap of 2017, I wish you the best, OP.

Try out a bunch of diy fleshlights

not op, but none of those really ever did the trick for me

Did you try banana peels?

nope, didnt try those, what do you with them, heard you are supposed to heat them up or some shit

since we are anons, i'll ask the stupidest question ever: how do they work? do i have to move my hand, or do i have to fuck it?

Put benis in banana peel

However you want

1st thing you should do is hit up every girl you know to come drink instead

it's a working day for everybody, i fear that i cannot invite anyone.

Find your prostate

You don't have to warm it up

Probs better though

this is good fapping material
youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE

Maybe you should try being over the age of 18 before posting.

where was i pretending to be someone?