ITT We share our unusual, uncommon, or interesting hobbies we have

ITT We share our unusual, uncommon, or interesting hobbies we have.

I'll start, I like to Speedrun Gamecube Games.

How about you guys?

I enjoy fapping

I make my own wine. I've got a whole room in the basement that serves as my wine cellar, where I keep various appliances, tools and implements for it.

homebrewfag here

Stalking hot men in the locker room. No homo.

I like crafting things.

But why

Such as?

i travel the country by hitchhiking
i do it since im 15 (27now)
i also traveled to neighbor countries

Any personal scary hitchhiking stories?

small crafts and such

Yo cool what games

Examples?

Because I can.

only had 1 creepy dude in all this years, met him at a rest staion on the highway asked him if he would give me a ride.

Got into his truck and after ~10 minutes he asked if i could jerk him off as a thanks for taking me with him. I told him that i carry a big knife and if he doesn't pull over i will use it.
He pulled over i got out and thats the end of the story.

Most of the time you can get a deal with Truck drivers to roll them cigarets or something along the lines to get a ride

gluing a live squirrel to a piece of driftwood

Used to do Super Mario Sunshine and Battle For Bikini Bottom a lot, but now I mainly play Sonic Heroes and might try Spongebob Movie Game.

Do tabletop RPGs count?

Lol ever have any sexual experiences with a driver?

Duuuude sunshine and the spongebob games were so nice

you ever play melee

Yeah but I don't really like any of the Super Smash Bros, I've played every one so far.

Fair enough, what kind of games are you into then

Platformers

so youre a dirty hippy?

Sounds fun, I always thought hijacking would end up in stuff like kidnaps and rapes, I'm paranoid.

Oh damn that reminds me the GameCube didn't have like any first party platformers

playing gamecube games isnt uncommon or unusual, youre just another manchild

best posts so far, way more interesting than gaming fags

What do you mean

never had sex with anyone that picked me up.
I had sex with a few that a meet again after some time, or girl that are hitchhiking and sleep at public places with you.

Most girl that hich hike are sluts they will fuck you for cigarets booze and weed.
The thing is you need to be beta at the start of everything when hiking, just be nice and talk to the ppl.
It also helps if you can fix small problems on car's or just generally help ppl that you meet

Ever watched speedruns before? Plus I never said it was super interesting, clearly people are gonna have more interesting hobbies which is why I made the thread

Other than the stuff you said, options for first party platformers were kinda limited

for the most part it is a dangerous and actually illegal activity depending on what areas you are doing it.
if you are walking along a dual carriageway the cops will pick you up as soon as they see you

Yeah true, there was Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 tho

yes there are fucking thousands of streamers speedrunning games... and as i said it isnt uncommon or unusual

Well you got anything better?

Lol ever ran from a cop?

it totaly can end up like that but there a rules that you follow when hiking.
1. Trust your guts. if you have a bad feeling just walk away let him/her drive off and try again
2. never hike at night
3. Never get into a car that smells like booze/weed
4. Carry some sort of weapon
5. Be nice a polite ( if they stop to get gas and you're getting something to drink buy them a redbull or something)

What's a "hobby"?

Other than that one time, have u ever came close to using your weapon?

Something you do for fun

im quit the regular guy i think
pic related its me
pic is like 2 years old or something

yes, mostly when you arrive in a city and it gets dark, junkies are a pain. I never used it to attack someone tho i just scared them away

What cities you been to?

that has nothing to do with my statement

You said police pick you up, have u ever had to run from a cop?

Every city in Austria (home country)
Germany i only miss Berlin
Rome, Prag, Bern , Brünn, Pilsen i could keep this up for an hour i think

Damn dude, how do you make money while you hitchhike? Don't u need money to sleep and eat?

nope, im not scum
only time i was arrested i was drunk as hell and deserved it. sure didnt run like a bitch

^is me
my ultimate goal would be to visit Portugal but thats quite the hike from austria

this guy is a fool dont let him troll you

?

I eat eggplants for a living

What would you like to share about eggplants?

Dan Pena the 50 billion dollar man

if you stay longer than 1-2weeks in a city you can always talk to locals for some jobs that need to be done. You get paid under the table.

if i just stay 1-2weeks i keep ~300€ on me and have a kreditcard.
i mostly look for jobs tho, i want to meet people and learn things about the country/city i visit and helping the locals is the best way to do so.

Eating is only a problem if you have no luck hiking.
But otherwise i just work and help ppl and they repay me with food or a place to sleep

what make you think that?

The only way I can sleep lately is by basically creating sad stories in my head and sleeping out of sadness. Since I do it pretty regularly I consider it a "hobby"

I even cried one time.

Honestly sounds really fun and something I might wanna try if I had the time

Care to share any of these stories?

Well since I tend to forget parts of them because of being tired and near asleep It would be difficult.

But I can remember that the one that made me cry was basically about a kid that got lost in Paris and followed a black cat towards a really old street, where he met a lot of old "people".

Will try to collect my thoughts and post it tomorrow in a greentext format.

I like to make programs that procedurally generate terrain!

it sounds fun but like everything in life this can have a shadow side.
sometimes you have bad luck or people don't trust you or you land in a small town where nobody speaks english.
Thats why i have the Kreditcard tho, but if i can avoid it i stay away from Hotels.

Once i talked to a guy in a small "town" near Graz (austria) he told me i can sleep on the field with my tent, next morning a older guy woke me by yelling, he also called the police on me.
The guy that told me i can sleep there didn't own the place but it all worked out with the older guy and the police after i apologized and told them that i move on. I even offered to work for the old guy that owned the place but he just wanted me gone.

Ever thought of bringing something good out of your sadness? You could write sad books and be an Author.

I try to stunt plants in pots. I got a pumpkin to flower when it was less than 30cm long

Since I skate, doing a skate trip across the country could be a good idea, hitchhiking to cities and skating there, you really got me tempted dude

Not doing it yet but after I move into my new house this spring I plan on raising rabbits for food and becoming a beekeeper.

I like to wear nappies and lay upside down in my piss

I have no experience in writing tho. But since I have lots of free time lately I could probably try it.

Dude go for it, just write the story and edit it until you think its good enough and try to get it published, then try posting about your book on forums and sites meant for sad stories or small authors, it could be a good idea.