>He takes my side
>Get to the part about the nudes
>He offers to send them to me
>I think he is just fucking with me
>He sends me them as proof
>It is actually her, on her back taking some dick
>Her body is everything I imagined it would be
>I ask my friend where the fuck he got them
>He says that gf's ex spread them around a while back.
>Kinda pissed that he kept them even after I started dating her but decide that I can't really blame him. I would do it too if I were him. She really is a 10/10.
>Anyways, be fapping to the pictures every night
>One night I notice that in the photo she is wearing a pair of distinct star-shaped earrings she got from an aunt for her birthday. Dont think anything of it.
>A couple nights after that I put the pieces together and realize she got those earrings a month after we started dating
Help me Sup Forums. This is the first time I dated a 10/10 (pic related) and I don't want her to go back to her ex.

Kill her and her ex

That bitch is no 10/10

She's a slut, you're a cuck.

Post the nudes.

Kinda says it.

To make this post off topic, i really think i mightve overdone it with the clenbuterol dosage of today, tremors all the time and my heart is going nuts.

if any of this is true, you need to confront her about it OP.

>>she got those earrings a month after we started dating
>I don't want her to go back to her ex.

She never left him, retard.

Also, ask friend who ex is without letting him know what you found out about her cheating. Find him and beat his ass. Dump her.

And, post the nudes.

Show the lewds for proof

But user if I post her nudes for hundreds of fat, sweaty Sup Forumstards to fap to that will just make me more of a cuck. I want to fix the situation, not make it worse.

fake as shit post

Lol you're not together, you're just friends and she has a boyfriend she's fucking.

to far gone now

fuck off

You're being cheated on. It can't get any worse, unless you keep being a cuck about it. Cuck.

Post the nudes.

Post the photos in question.

Confront her after you fuck her obv.

post the nudes, she doesn't want to fuck you and she cheated on you. This would be 10/10 way to get back a someone especially a girl + would be giving good fap to many good internet friends

>Posts on Sup Forums
>Best his ass

Kill her. Don't be a faggot

If you really love her, be honest and tell you have her nudes and you know she had sex with someone when you two were together.
If she breaks up with you, then you don't need her. Dude, she cheated on you at the begining of you relationship. Sure, she is cute, but she is probably cheating on you now or will cheat in the future. If she doesn't break up with you, well, it's up to you then. Personally, I would leave her. Good luck

>10/10
>dyke haircut
>kek

she aint a 10/10, m8 u cant fix a girl fucking someone else. its already over, get to terms with it.

but m8 she defo fucking u over fam

Not a bad idea. Like right after sex whip out your phone and show her, OP.

if she wants to wait 6 months and you love then you fucking wait 6 months. if she did cheat then dump her imideately. there is no saving her and she is going to make your life hell.

nothing found on reverse image search.
maybe its legit?

waiting for nudes OP

Maybe.

OP, post her social media!

And her nudes.

That pic is like a 6/10 TOPS bro

>in bed with her
>cuddle
>make out
>slip a finger in

and go from there...

OP PLEASE READ
if you confront her about it she is 100% going to use the "what the fuck, why do you have these pictures" argument
either somehow be ready to counter argue this, or make some really good excuse because youre going to lose the argument if you cant counter that

She fucked him one month into dating you, you already got cucked faggot, there's nothing you can do, it was over before it even started.
All you can hope for is to make the best of it.

>Set up a spy rig in your room

>Or convince her to let you take pics, idgaf

>Get to the promised day

>Fuck her silly

>Push the boundaries as far as you can

>Just produce the best OC possible

>Dump her stank ass

>Spread the nudes with your friends

>Post the nudes here

Just keep her in check for one month faggot, that's all you have to do, it's not too fucking hard is it?

YOU'RE AN IDIOT FOR NOT LEAVING AFTER THAT "NO SEX FOR SIX MONTHS" BULLSHIT

OP your gf is a thot. post nudes

you're a fucking idiot user

Depends how much pride you have.
I would've dumped her, but it looks like you're so pussy thirsty you're gonna be quiet about it.

Not true. Some bitches be worth it. Wife type bitches.

OP, nudes.

Send her the nudes and call her out, doesn't matter how hot she is if she's a shitty person. You're clearly in it for the long term and she wronged you already. If you believe in second chances then confront her and talk about it but if you want to burn some bridges send the nudes to her and call her the fuck out.

Look here op. Just fuck her, then confront and see what happens from there. If it doesn't go well, at least you fucked.

Confront her and film it.

What do you think, dump her genius

Nudes or get the cuck out!

user, she is really hot, i doubt you could find someone like that easily

quads say nudes

Virgins detected.

nudes?

What if she got aids from the ex or some shit

op, this is what you're going to do. Nothing. Stay, pretend you don't know anything. Wait it out until you fuck her, maybe a few times, and then break it off, tell her you know she cheated, that she's a whore etc. and should be ashamed.

pretty simple if you ask me.

HIV carrier detected

BLACKMAIL HER ANONYMOUSLY
>i know you cheated on user, give me 1 good reason why i shouldn't expose you to him
THE FIRE RISES

But if I do that user then you will all know my identity and fuck me over too

This
you're not a cuck if you spread her nudes after you dump her

Are you supporting her financially?

Is she extracting any sort of advantage from being 'in a relationship' with you?

You fucked up when you believed her 6 month bullshit.

How does it feel to get cucked

holy shit OP please actually do this
never reveal that its really you

100% agree. i fucked my wife of 10 years on the first date...

It doesn't have to be her Facebook, cuck.

Kik, Snapchat, something, you bitch

thats a legit 6/10 kek

Wow major cucklord detected.
end thyself. Any girl that holds off for longer than a week is propping you up so she can fuck other duded. Stupid faggot.

If dubs post nudes

roll for this

if you do this, idiot anons are going to tell her every thing you've told us on this thread

would give that a 7. need more photos tho

Hahaha she's flat af, fuck this child & raus mit der Schlampe

Who's facebook page did you take these from?

wait the month or whatever, fuck her a good few times, record it and get some nudes off of her. Then leave her

Indeed. This thread reeks of virginity and HIV.

Reroll

i meant this

If Dubs you post them nudes

This. Your only course of action is to treat her like the cheating slut she is. That is your only exit strategy. Make her do A to M(stick your finger in your ass with some shit in it and shove it in her mouth if you have to) piss on her in the shower, while she is sucking dick use bith hands to force her on your penis as you cum in the back if her throat forcing her to throw up. Call her a dirty cum box. Make her call you daddy and beg for you. Then dump that ho.

lol, yer friend might be the fucker shes fuckin :D

Talk, for fuck sake just talk with her. Not like "explain this bitch" just simply tell her you know she cheated on you ask her why and if she feels anything to you anyway. And for fuck sake dont try to convine girl into sex brcause thats how you lose someone

oh boy nobody cares about you, just post the nudes and dump her

You can't fix a cheating slut. There is only 2 options, revenge or become a cuck.

Don't fight with her over sex, and don't mention this thread.

Reroll

this

cuck detected

Fucking this. If your chick isn't struggling not to sleep with you she's not fucking attracted to you.

The first 6 months when you're dating a chick she's fucking your brains out. I didn't even fap for a whole year.

He doesn't get too fuck her

So what. She's not your girlfriend, you're not making out and fucking her, someone else is what the fuck u can't be for real.

cucklord, lord of cucks
whod want to keep such a slut

Pls. At least an 7.5

Post the nudes

Le Anonmyous Armie must examine the evidence to help you

^this
Lass dich nicht fucken user..

is the 10/10 girl standing behind the bitch in the picture?

MY DUBS SAY NUDES NOW, OP

Wait it out until you fuck her if you ever do.

Then just ghost her. The only way to hurt a eoman, especially a pretty one, is to deny them attention which they crave.

Just stop replying or answering to any calls afterwards, as if she were dead. Release the nudes for shits and giggles.

No need to guilt trip the whore by telling her she is one.
Leave her be and let her mull over on ehy she got dumped by someone below their league.

Women hate not knowing things.

Come on user, you want help but you're not helping us out, post them then we can talk
Ps. I'm a couples counselor

Fuck. Reroll

Dubs don't mean anything, bub

AHA WINRAR FUCK YOU OP POST NUDES

You're gonna let her fuck another man while you're dating, but won't post her nudes anonymously?

here for them nudes

against that OP can use the "It was spread all over the Internet and it was just matter of time to find them" card

That sounds pretty reasonable. People don't think logically when they're angry. I should approach her calmly when I confront her.

If she is a Virgin it would be understandable.
In fact even if she isn't a virgin and has had a really horrible time losing her virginity it would be understandable.

good ol' cuck

real answer right here