why?

yes

but ur rly boyish

but i lke that

>but ur rly boyish

what do you mean?

i'd get the sloppy toppy but wouldn't tell the clique about it

Wells... more months of HRT and eventually FFS. You cocks are hard to please

I'd have you do a better job shaving that upper lip and then maybe I would slut bitch

dont get insecure that i called u boyish

in a cute trappy way

Tits or gtfo

benis and ass with timestamp

Lmao... I know. Getting laser treatment soon. And only been been on hrt for about two weeks after stopping a few months ago.. no makeup either.

Oh, okay. Thanks.

I clearly don't have any

no.. and why a timestamp?

Yes. And write "cute" above your bellybutton and Sup Forums below it

Why not?
Why the space is here?
Why the time is here?

Can you come to Spain and just do it?

No, you're a fucking faggot

Maag leegpompen

Aw, thanks :) Maybe in another thread later tonight?

>Can you come to Spain and just do it?

Paying for the flight? I don't think I'm worth that much, lol, if anything at all. But Spanish men... yum.

obviously... wanna kill me?

wut?

thats gay

Why tease me? You're here right now. Just one quick pic of your adorable self

show feet no homo

Ever sucked one? As long as you know how to, I'd love to cum in your mouth.

Not in the mood right now babes... besides, cooking ;b

nah

>Ever sucked one?

Yes. I just submit, stay quiet, and suck you how you want. Slow, deep, rough... whatever you want. You say, I do. That's how I am.

What ya cooking?

No.

You're not even a pretty faggot.

Vegan chicken noodle soup. Wish I was in the mood for a tummy pic, my I have a nice tummy and legs

can't attract them all :D

Damn boy you turned me on.
Ever sucked a black one tho?

Any different from regular chicken noodle? And its not nice to tease. You could get a spanking for it

Yes, an older, mature, educated, uncle tom black. He was very, very dominant. Mouth and throat hurt for a few days after pleasing him.

And three other men – all white. One was an older, rich pianist. Offered me money, but I declined.

That's it. Also play with females, as I'm bi.

wouldn't let you I would make you, SC?

Only if i can dump the load in your tight boipussi

>Any different from regular chicken noodle?

A little, yes. I have to use vegetable broth instead of chicken. And I use this delicious vegna chicken strips albeit not as good as read chicken. Has celery, carrots, and onions. Salt and pepper. Crackers.

Only vegan because it keeps me thin, and it prevents a stroke while I take estrogen.

>And its not nice to tease.

Ugh... give me a sec. Gotta take pic.

>SC?

Nope.. but close :)

Only if I knew you well. Never been fucked before. Just sucked a few guys in the past

Sure, but I'd want you to jack yourself off at the same time.
got a cock pic?

ill let you suck me off for a few weeks first then pound that ass

Have 7 White to offer...

And can eat my gal too if you'd like op

No. Not a queer.

come to maryland

>Sup Forums,
>would you have me suck you?

Not unless I was a shotgun barrel.

Okay, here ya go. Have a little work to do on my lower stomach.

>got a cock pic?

no

Whenever you want... how you want it. I'd like that ;b

What's your pitch?

hehe

Very cute. But don't get too skinny. Are you going to have surgery or keep your cock?

Thanks. Just wanna lose 5 to 10 more pounds. And not sure. Getting FFS and a boob job for sure though. Thankfully I can afford it.

I long will you have to wait before you see results from the estrogen?

For me, not long. Longest I've been on was about a month and a half, and I get scared and stop. I've been on again for two weeks; hopefully I'll have the courage to stay on.

After about three months, I'm sure I will look extra fem. After a year or so, I should lose more muscle and grow more breast.

You're real cute now. In a year or two you will be fucking adorable. How tall are you?

Thank you so much. Never put myself out there like this. Wanted to get others opinions, mean or nice.

I'm 5'9. On the taller side, but not too tall. And I like being this height because it provides me with nice legs. My ex girlfriend was so jealous of them, lol

Any clothes you want to model? Long legs are sexy, long legs and heels is even sexier. Are you into wigs or are you going to grow your hair out?

Not now. Even if I did, I only have this outfit and a long, white, one-piece dress.

Wearing a wig now. I have a good hairline. Not balding. Growing my hair out now, but it's still very short because I cuff it all off like a psycho a few months ago.

Gotta go. Enjoy the chat. Thanks for the compliments :)

Have a good night.
Long natural hair is always a turn on
Think I will see you in that dress sometime?

smash raw and take home to mother

you're just about as tall as me!

but it always bothers me a lot. . .