I need help! I was buying weed from this guy, and i got this. He said it was wax or something like that...

I need help! I was buying weed from this guy, and i got this. He said it was wax or something like that. This is a while ago. I never did anything with it. Can anyone identify it? It's kind of blue/green. Mostly blue. And it smells fucking amazing. Get a tingeling sensation in my whole body when i smell it.

texture?

Looks like old wax thats started to break down. Its still good to smoke but hurry, or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Also got this a different time. Same guy. Think this might be wax or "dry" wax, idk

Oily/sticky

i can see that. what does it feel like? Also, meh.

Its been laying in a case in my room for probably over 8 months, and fuc uuuu

if it smells like weed/gets you high like weed... its probably what he said. looks like a clump of shatter to me though. more or less the same.

You got ripped off.

does not smell like weed at all, i dont know how to describe it. the smell feels clean in a way, like soap. but at the same time not soap

just smoke it, if it smells like weed you dont need an army of autists on Sup Forums to tell you what it is so you can brag about it to your 13 yr old firends

whats th high like?

Looks like some old ass crumble, if u got a rig I would try to dab that shit and see what happens

i was supposed to get normal weed, so definetly

it doesnt look like weed or wax at all and doesnt smell like weed.

wouldnt smoke.

lol

dont know, tride to smoke it in a pipe, but didnt work
no rig..

roll some in a joint

If u throw it in between some flower it should work

He probably gave you crystalized laundry detergent OP

anyone have more thoughts on the second picture?

Yeah that's definitely nice lookin wax crumble.

The first picture I've never seen before, I think you got ripped off. And I've seen it all and been smoking for 10 years

thanks, bro

just rememberd, when i tried to smoke it in a pipe, it crackled and popped/jumped out of the bowl. burnt myself on it actually, thought that was weird

Looks old but you can still smoke it. Why are you here asking about it? Smoke that shit.

There are different kinds of wax there, friendo.

Looks like fucking crystals.. still, why the fuck is there wax in your weed. You don't want that stuff in your lungs. They put that on the weed to make it look like there is more THC oil on your tops, classic scam. Seek out a new dealer. Good Luck!

OP it sucks that you don't have a rig but you can hot knife it, or rub a bit on a cigarette. The last one is somewhat wasteful but works in a pinch. Will still get you really high.

No thats retarded.
This is just crumbled wax or 99.9 pure trichomes extracted with butane (different method from wax)

Use the cigarette lighter in your car, Press it firmly against the coil and let it cook then pull out and use a plastic straw to inhale strongly. If you still don't get high, you got ripped off.

Just load a bowl of tobacca and put it uon top. Light and inhale

fuck it, im trying, reporting back

That is copper sulfide powder. It will cause neuronal poisoning and death as it causes nerve death, though you will feel like you are high if you eat it.

tingling sensation is nerve death, don't smoke it you nigger.

This is such great proof of how stupid/ desperate stoners are.

>Hey guys, found some substance, should I smoke it?

Holy fuck, why can't you find a hobby and sell that instead?

dont smoke that shit

if it doesnt melt when heat is applied, throw that shit in the toilet user

Did OP smoke that shit? Is he rekt?

yea im ded

Thats not even weed, its meth

op is dead guys

:(

/thread

keke that's some bath salts my dude

if Op does not post new pics of this shit in his pipe i leave this thread

bump

Bump