This a red flag Sup Forums?

This a red flag Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belle_Knox
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YES
RUN, user

Ew, yes

I thinks she still wants to fuck though, but damn up until this she was chill. should i really run?

Yeah. What the fuck? You get on your knees because a standing beej is impossible unless you have a ladder or something. This bitch is dumb.

make her get on her knees or block her

sounds like a feminist

just play along until the pussy gets stale

right? like what the fuck im trying not to call her out on it. it's triggering the fuck out of me. She's hot though so i want to fuck first

>i've taken a lot of social sciences and anthropology
Undergrad who's taken sociology and anthro 101
>like as someone who empowers women...
WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP ALERT ALERT

that's what I was thinking user, probably gonna play her game for a bit. Haven't fucked yet so if it's shit i'll block her. Her pussy better be worth it for this feminist shit

she's only 18 too for fuck sakes, i'm 20

>like what the fuck im trying not to call her out on it.
Pro-tip user. Girls actually like it when a guy shows some spine and speaks up to things like that

She clings to a shit ideology because she lacks self esteem. In fact taking that position is hypocritical and ironic because she feels power over those who would get on their knees. Its ridiculous, she's a cunt and she's probably selfish in bed.

No. Don't run.
If she doesn't have Tumblr hair she is likely fixable. I used to not grab my gf's tits when we first started fucking, and now I make her do degenerate shit in out-of-sight public places. It's a retarded opinion she will grow out of with exposure.

someone call milo, user ur fucked

I eased into it a little more, she says shes down for everything else but that. its something shes always been "iffy about" but maybe shes willing try try it eventually.

what the fuck? "im down for EVERYTHING but getting on my knees" that makes sense

>i've taken a lot of social sciences and anthropology

Yet not enough to learn that cultural norms are for playing around with and using or discarding as you please, so not even 101.

>itt a bunch of virgins
Just fuck her

Hang/go out with her once and if you get a kiss go again and do other shit. If it stops at a kiss OR if you don't even get a kiss the 2nd time, FLAG!!!

Haha yeah run OP. Dealt with enough of that SJW Bullshit to smell it in the air

oh im gonna fuck her, but im just trying to make sure im not sticking my dick in a false rape accusation

>Going near someone who wont suck you off
You're in for a life of disappointment, not even joking.

she's coming over tomorrow for netflix and chill, haven't met yet so i believe that she's actually down to fuck. idk it's weird man, we'll see how it goes.

See if she's willing to let you put it in her ass.

But seriously, though, good luck. I'd be terrified of a rape accusation.

honestly if i get weird vibes im gonna record the shit on my phones mic just in case.

>social sciences
>anthropology

Those are signs enough user. Break it off.

Don't even bother. Women like her don't believe in basic hygiene because "it's degrading" to trim public hair, shave pits, or shave legs. You've basically got the most selfish kind of woman there that will be offended at everything whenever it suits her wants. She's a wook.

OR op could stand on a toilet.

If she isn't shaved in the right places im kicking her out of my house. simple as that, I don't fuck with that. If she shows up with hairy pits and legs she's leaving

>illegal recording of sex act 10 years in jail

run and run fast. the blow job thing isn't great but being proud of taking social sciences classes and thinking it means shit is way way worse

>2017
>Being a First Worlder
>Can get accused of rape if you make sex with a grill
Sad

Another brainwashed white woman whose soul has succumbed to Marxist education

What a shame, and yes LEAVE

If you fuck her and she regrets it she WILL cry rape

yeah don't we fucking know it.

she's young and naive, I don't think she's experienced either. I might be able to turn her into a little slut. Only one way to find out

Also scrubs the bathtub while standing up straight so the bathtub has no dominance over her?

Lol that shit won't be immediate. The first time she'll be neat and tidy, but she'll introduce it slowly as "I didn't have time to get to X this time" after getting you good and horny with a laying-on-your-back bj. Once she gets you, she'll keep pushing until you're basically fucking a still-warm dead guy with B.O. and pussy stank. Wooks are a plague.

She probably hates cum, too.

Listen, you have to understand those types of women. Lay here on her back with head over the side of bed. THEN FUCK HER GOTDAMN FACE LIKE NO TOMORROW

you dont bush dive?

Yeah great idea user. I heard jail is fun

>As of 2014, Knox is pursuing a major in women’s studies and sociology and has expressed interest in becoming a women’s rights activist, and civil rights lawyer.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belle_Knox

>mic

Just remember, if she won't suck your dick you don't eat her pussy.
I've had a few gfs that almost never sucked my dick, but they loved when I'd go down on them. So once they stopped helping me out I stopped with them. Eventually she'll either come around and start blowing you or she won't and you don't have to worry about making her feel good.