Tomorrow will be the third consecutive week I haven't had any human contact outside of a few texts and online...

Tomorrow will be the third consecutive week I haven't had any human contact outside of a few texts and online conversations. Haven't even left my apartment for these past 3 weeks except for taking out the trash.

How did my life come to this?

i haven't left my house in 4 years and i'm pretty chill about it

lol bruh, its your mentality that is wrong.

i have stopped having contact with annybody, and slowly during 4-5 months people have stopped trying to start conversations with me, both over internet and phone.

and i have not been happier in a long time, i stay inside for a month at a time only going out to buy essentials.

each time i leave house, i feel like my eyes are burning.

im not even antisocial, i have plenty of normal friends with stable jobs, i make friends whrever i go, and i mean long lasting friendships.

i know that even though people dont try to reach out to me, i just need to step outside the house, and everything will be back to normal.

the reason im holed up is because im leaving to the military in 1 month, and i just wanted to be left alone while i prepare.

Three weeks? Get on my level son.

>A few texts and online convos
Way more than me

what about work? how do you get money to survive?

And I am more bothered by the fact I have no human contact. haven't seen or talked to anyone for all this time.I never was a social person but this completely hikki mode I'm in recently worries me.

You'll be a lot happier when you start to accept that maybe your life became like this because you actually enjoy not having to deal with random people. Not saying you couldn't benefit from some IRL friends, but honestly, maybe you don't actually want human contact the same amount that society thinks you should want it

neet living with parents

It's been at least 3 years for me. I dont go outside unless it's to see my therapist.

then you do have some contact. you see your parents, and I assume have some conversations with them

I haven't seen a single human being out of my monitor for three weeks and haven't talked with anyone over that time, including family.

Are you content with how things are?

No, but then again last time I was content with life was over 20 years ago when I was a little kid so its kind of a moot point.

Do you think you will suffer mentally with less contact or is it something that you can tolerate well?

Want to hang out? You just need to shower and make sure you're groomed beforehand.

Your life came to this because of your own actions, duh. You reap what you sow. Learn to take responsibility for your actions at the very least. They're the only thing left that you have responsibility over with your weak control over absolutely everything in your own life.

this is a hard question to answer. its always nice to have someone to just sit and talk to over a beer, someone that will make you forget your troubles and have a good time with.

but maintaining social connections is a chore, and many peoples are assholes which aren't worth the effort.

>Your life came to this because of your own actions, duh. You reap what you sow.
I never asked for this.

jokes aside, I really didnt ask to lose my job. things just spiraled out from there.

Have anything you are passionate about? That can be a way to meet people, either in person or online

Sucks, I know, but actions speak louder than words. You may have not wanted to lose your job with your conscious, but your actions said otherwise.

>Have anything you are passionate about?
oh, many things. anime, video games, tech.. pretty much everything computer related. I have no problem with communicating with people I just kinda lost touch with everyone in RL and exist only on the internet right now.

>but your actions said otherwise.
How? how was I the cause of the entire department being shutdown?

>being laid off
>not finding another job
and your excuse is?

I lost my job two months ago and between the reparations and the money I have saved up I have enough money to coast on for months to come, I'm definitely going to be fine for the next 6 months, I'll can probably manage like 9 more month. I will get around to looking for a job soon, but I'm not in a hurry.

I used to be where you are, user.

I kinda went nuts. Convinced myself that wealth and power would give me happiness. Taught myself hacking, proceeded to launch an illegal business...

God, at lot has happened.

Anyway, I went actually insane (Acute Psychosis), got hospitalized, and... it turns out I'm also Bipolar, and have been so my whole life.

Now I'm on meds, and... life is a lot easier now. I'm not even depressed...

Idk user, I can't tell you exactly what you need to hear after one random thread on the internet, but I can tell you, that if I had the chance, I'd try to convince you to get medical help.

I didn't need anybody's help. I didn't want anybody's help.... but fuck, life is lot easier when I lean on others a bit

>oh, many things. anime, video games, tech.. pretty much everything computer related.

As long as you're not over 25+ you can just join clubs and groups.

So you consciously made the decision to not find another job and you're asking in the thread how your life came to this?

wew lad, alright. sure did get me to give you a (You).

If he had a shitty supermarket job and his next option is another shitty supermarket job, I don't blame him.

I don't feel bad for you. You could easily go out and talk to some people.

>Anyway, I went actually insane (Acute Psychosis), got hospitalized, and... it turns out I'm also Bipolar, and have been so my whole life.

Cos you spent the majority of your time alone?

I realized (for the nth time) how much my life lacks human contact besides work.

For 2 weeks I spent my time in my empty house cos we were moving. So no internet, no Sup Forums and no people except for work. I just spent most of the time walking up and down the stairs sometimes screaming cos I had literally nothing to do and no one to talk to. Towards the end I just started taking long walks to nowhere and coming back.

What branch? Where will you train, user?

Don't you have to work? Or does mummy and daddy pay yer rent?

the latest victim of the nhk.
the ride never ends.

Welcome to the NHK sucked donkey balls except for the first episode.

And jesus christ that ending.

>As long as you're not over 25+
closer to 30 than 25.

I have no problem with being unemployed for a while, im fine with it. my problem is mostly the fact my RL social life basically completely shut down.

Actually I had a pretty nice job. it was kinda fun and the money was great, which is why I can afford this long time between jobs. but the hours are long and the schedule was hectic so I want a vacation before getting back.

>I don't feel bad for you.
I'm not looking for sympathy. just lost at how things went this way
>You could easily go out and talk to some people.
not really, my sleep schedule is fucked, I wake up around 7-8PM, by the time I eat and get ready its after 9. the type of people you meet after 9PM isn't typically my crowd.

Actually I am helping my mother with her rent. read the thread

Idc who anyone answer me this please.

When you walk are you putting pressure on your toes on the back leg? Like your toes are picking up the floor??

Like you know when you run your pushpin with toes.
Just answer me this please.

When I walk I strike heel bu I don't push toes

lolwut

We live in that kind of culture. I wish walking, town squares, and bazaars were still a thing. Find internet peeps that live near you. Try going into places just for the hell of it.

Fix your sleep cycle. Use alarm clocks to time when to go to be and awake. Force it.

Oh, look at me, im so special because i dont go anywhere with anyone blah blah blah , go wank yourself before post some shit like this faggot, or better, read a fucking book. I recomend you "forbiden colour" from Yukio Mishima. Is a faggot book for a faggot like you.

Just answer it, do you feel pressure on your toes??? I know u land on your heel but what about toes? Do you push of on them?

>closer to 30 than 25.

Ah, well then you are sort of fucked. I've tried to meet other geeks but it was a little too late cos the marvel movie machine was in full speed so EVERYONE claimed to be a geek. Went to a couple of cons (with "friends") but it's wall to wall with normies with the actual geeks being mainly kids and people in our age range had already formed their social circles. It's more of a superhero theme costume party for normies with jacked up prices on cheap "geek" tat. Dragonballs were 70 fucking quid while they were £15-20 on ebay.

I have social anxiety disorder/depression. I haven't been outside in a week and you know what?

I fucking love it.

I love staying inside. I love not talking to people. I tried the interaction thing by going to college because everybody told me to. But you know what? All it did was make me depressed and anxious. I wanted to kill myself before I started staying inside again.

By staying inside, you don't have to care. You don't have to put up with other people bullshit and you don't have to care about peoples opinions or expectations of you.

Do whatever makes you happy. If it's making you depressed then by all means go outside. But like said, you're looking at this wrong.

Somebody??

Please I'm tired of this tornment.

Stop your faggotry you are not a neet, this men knows the real shit, a real neet dont complain "boo booo i dont have human contact im a fagget" shut the fuck up pseudo.wannabe.special

Maybe you're the exception but living on your own for decades doesn't sound appealing. Vidya and tv can only sustain you for so long.

Living the dream

There's a point where you become numb to things. It's not a great feeling but it doesn't hurt as much.

then kill yourself you fucking edgy teen, why dont you go back to lock on your room and liste to My Chemical Romance?

Sounds like heaven TBHF. I didn't talk to a single person all day at work is was fucking blissful, no stupid questions, no bitchy fat cunts, no faggots talking about college basketball, nothing.

People like this make me want to be a better person. The world needs them.

Just answer the question.

do you feel pressure on your toes when u walk??? I know u land on your heel but what about toes? Do you push off on them?

I'm being serious

user here. Why the heck do you want to know? I is curious to the extreme.

I tried several times, trying to force myself to go back to sleep early just led me to toss and turn without actually falling asleep. forcing myself to wake up in normal hours just lead me to falling asleep without even noticing.

>Stop your faggotry you are not a neet
where did I even make a claim to be a NEET? I dont even want that title.

until you run out of money.

Right now, I've became numb to the pleasures of living this carefree life.

Yeah, I can relate, I used to work in tech support back when I was working through uni, it as hell. but not all jobs are like that

It's rly embarrassing to say just know it's one of the huge reasons why I haven't left the house over 3 years.

Please just answer it

I know sleep cycles are hard to fix. When your tired stay on your feet until it passes or you are going to sleep on purpose. Exercise plenty about two hours before every scheduled sleep and have a relaxing shower. Toss and turn all night as much as need be even if you get zero sleep get up at the appointed time. Stay away from tv and computers about two hours before bed. I know the hell of adjusting your sleep cycle.

Internet. Did you know you can even order food through the internet now, too?

Wowee.

Ignore some of the antagonistic posts, they're just trolling.

Im not the guy you asked but I kind of just stand on my heel and toes and then lift my foot when walking. I dont push off unless I run and who can say the details of that.

I was homeschooled, what you're describing was my life for years. It'll get better.

Alright thanks user, I had problems with walking I think drugs fucked me up I pretty much forgot how to walk everything felt manual instead of automatic.

What I do now is what u described.

I lift foot my heel hits floor then lift other foot and land on heel again.

I thought when u walk you gotta use your toes the way u use them when you run.

When I did that I had more pain in toes after a while.

I was homeschooled also. Didn't talk to anybody outside for almost 2 years.

Toes are mostly a balance and running thing.

go outside, catch wild bird, make bird friend, work way up from their after you realize you need to talk to humans for bird feed OR be forced to eat your only friend.........................

What happens if you're a boring bastard?

Really wish I knew the first part
I thought I had to put pressure on toes when walking cause it felt weird after I land on heel and didn't know what to do with toes
It doesn't help that I have anxiety and slight OCD.

I didn't start doing this type of walk till this year I lost 3 years of my life but fuck it tommrow I'm gonna go out there and get my life back.
My stepdads son told me I gotta push off with toes when I walk at first I thought he was right but everything started to hurt more. After a while like if my toes where about to break.

Thanks for the help user I know I sound crazy or retarded for asking something like this but trust me I'm not I just been stuck in a deep hole,for some years.

Yes.