Which is better?

Other urls found in this thread:

swatmag.com/articles/9mm-vs.-.45-here-we-go-again
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cool lava lamps, wish my old one hadn't broke

44 magnum

keep /k/ in /k/

9mm because its most prevalent and cheap. also can carry and load more

Depends on the application, clearly you know nothing of ballistics.

Trick question. 10mm is the best round.

The one you can shot placement the best

TOO HELL WITH THIS THREAD

IT IS NOW A BOOLETS THREAD

POST MORE BOOLETS

.460 S&W magnum

Shot placement.
A .22 might be the best

.38 super

Hp

Keep /lgbt/ in /lgbt/

5.56 mm is a lethal round.

Trick question: the .40 S&W because it's the only hollow point of the three.

10 mm Master race of course

Wait, that's just a flat nose. You're a phony. A BIG FAT PHONY.

.357Sig

Notice the small nuclear reaction upon entry. That's a 10.

This guy gets it

Clearly you're some pretentious fag that's answering a question that wasn't asked.

>gets told
>hurr durr pretentious
This is why people call you stupid when you're not around.

Knives work best

Except I didn't mention ballistics you self-righteous moron.
>uaaaaaaah he assed an ambigis kwestion, i butter trie to show 'im up on someting spesific 2 elevate myself
This here be some Sup Forums level faggotry.

Depends what you're going for; I carry .40S&W myself.

>another intellectually insecure response
Your question was stupid to begin with. Better is a subjective quality which you didn't bother defining. I'm not even the guy who was talking about application. You're obviously a little kid or someone too stupid to be allowed to own firearms, so the point is actually moot. Have fun getting laughed at for the rest of your life.

You fags with your knives think you're real tough telling me I shouldn't have brought an umbrella to knife fight. Well I'm not the one in the ground am I chump?

Umbrellas > Knives

R E K T
E
K
T

check dubs

Shut up. You're all a bunch of dickheads.

check'd
confirmed for rekt

I'm honestly surprised you even managed to form that contraction without assistance.

I'm not the fag you were arguing with. I'm just a bystander telling the both of you that you're dickheads for trying to act intellectually superior to one another.

>projecting this hard
>calling my question stupid as an argument

Buddy, I asked which was better. I left it up for posters to define better, you came in triggered and you still seem to be triggered. This says nothing of what I know or don't know, but you have made a bunch of assumptions over what? Probably something that's more wrong with you than me.

>projecting
>little baby boy doesn't understand that's just a word used by intellectually insecure people who don't understand it just means "no u" - the weakest reply available
You tried, Corky. ;^)

If only your parents had cared enough about you to teach you when to feel shame and keep your mouth shut as a means of damage control.

Sometimes people really are genuinely intellectually superior to others. No acting involved.

>Be me
>See bullet thread
> post as the douchiest way I can think of to ask what OP means by "better"
>leave thread
>Later find thread still going
>has devolved into children fighting
>suddenly understand why Trolls do it.

Dummy, that is the .40 round bullet design. It's made flat to help with feeding.

I'm a huge .45 fan, but in all honesty. Modern bullet designs(hollowpoints) make these all about equal.

For home defense, still nothing beats a 12 gauge inn 00 buck.

Seriously man, it's really sad that you're trying to derive self-worth from Sup Forums of all places. Go somewhere where people will actually tolerate being so ridiculous.

>stating facts about your self-worth is deriving self-worth
Your continual replies to a conversation you have no stake in make me think you're lonely. Need to talk about something, my man?

Trying to use my own argument against me isn't a viable strategy. If nothing else, I'm curious as to how someone could be so ass-blasted over an open ended question then keep going to find some kind of satisfaction from the butthurt. I'm wagering two outcomes of this conversation's culmination, and I'll see which one is closer to the truth. Additionally I'll mention I have a third motive to carry it on, but won't disclose for now.

Whatever one fits in your gun.

Not that guy but kek, you're on 4chinz, which means your probably some idiot trying to look cool.

Kek

45. will take them down every time, there have been many cases of someone taking close to 10 rounds of 9mm before hitting the ground.

The real argument we should be focused on is how 1911 is way better then glock

.22LR

Whichever one allows you to put rapid consecutive hits on the bad guy.

>Trying to use my own argument against me isn't a viable strategy.
But you haven't made any arguments. You've just talked about your feelings.
>If nothing else, I'm curious as to how someone could be so ass-blasted over an open ended question then keep going to find some kind of satisfaction from the butthurt.
I'm not emotionally involved at all. I'm actually just here to educate the young man on things he doesn't seem to understand. I've already schooled him on objective vs. subjective, why not to use the word "pretentious" incorrectly, as well as the value of shame and silence.
>Additionally I'll mention I have a third motive to carry it on, but won't disclose for now.
Oooo sounds mysterious.
>daddy wasn't around to teach me that playing pile-on is gay and being gay is unacceptable

10mm sucks at penatration for humans its for animals and its too fucking loud if you dont want attention and it has the shittiest recoil.
I have seen people take a 22. straight to the head and have it sit there not penatrating the skull, 45. would make them into a smashed pumpkin.
76.2 far more ballistic then 5.56

This
>father's a vet
>fighting druggies in Panama from '89-'91
>heroin addict charging him
>Beretta .9 mm unholstered and pointed at assailant
>busts a cap
>druggy still running
>busts another
>still running but slowed
>fucker has two shots in him and almost makes it
>father delivers a final shot that kills the bastard before he could just barely reach striking distance

Top kek he's still responding to that guy, what a loser.

Top kek he's still responding to that guy, what a loser.

doesnt matter, at the end of the night one (or all) or these rounds are going into OP's head, and the dumb faggot hes arguing with

This story has been told 1000 times by officers in the line of duty that discharged their weapons. a clip of 9mm will not stop 300lb tyron from running up on you and beating the hell out of you. But just one 45 round placed center of mass will has tyron in the dirt. This is why the majority of military and police carry not 10mm, not 9, not 40, not 357, not 38, not 22. they carry 45. because it always has been proven to do it right

Your diction proves otherwise given you went into some tirade about parents and other stuff about somehow being intellectually superior. Not to mention you can't educate someone on something they weren't even talking about, it's like that one angry kid in a high school physics class who brings up thermodynamics when the teacher was talking about basic Newtonian physics to seem smart.

>Lighter, cheaper
Damn right. And it gets the job done in the same amount of shots.

[citation needed]

all rip niggas yall

Ammo is smaller/lighter and there is about 8-900 billion rounds of it out there. Anyone who thinks a .22 can't kill knows nothing about guns.

45. Acp obv

7.62 is a shit round
If you think larger rounds are better why are we not shooting cannonballs out of machineguns

9mm clips 9mm clips 9mm clips 9mm clips 9mm clips 9mm clips 9mm clips 9mm clips 9mm clips 9mm clips 9mm clips 9mm clips 9mm clips 9mm clips 9mm clips 9mm clips 9mm clips 9mm clips 9mm clips 9mm clips 9mm clips 9mm clips 9mm clips 9mm clips 9mm clips 9mm clips 9mm clips 9mm clips 9mm clips 9mm clips

A cannonball machine gun would be a sight to behold.

>Your diction proves otherwise
It actually doesn't. You just find my observations distasteful.
>Not to mention you can't educate someone on something they weren't even talking about
This is patently false. Consent is not necessary to educate, nor is awareness that learning is taking place.
>it's like that one angry kid in a high school physics class who brings up thermodynamics when the teacher was talking about basic Newtonian physics to seem smart
It's actually not anything like that, you're simply attempting to portray me as emotional again. Perhaps so you can stave off your loneliness and entice me to keep talking to you? Either way, try and vary your routine so that it doesn't become tiresome for your victims.

Gonna need those given how many shots it takes to bring a guy down.

Could you cite the research backing up this statement, please?

youve never seen the 882.7mm BMG?

Well I don't have to portray you as emotional because you've already done that, denying it because you think so doesn't make it so.

Dis guy gets it

357sig all day

I haven't, got a vid?

>882.7
it fires entire cannons?

Repeating it because you think so doesn't make it so either. You're assuming that I'm as emotionally involved in his posts as you are in mine. Come on, guy. What's really bothering you?

The one that hits its target.

Seriously, unless you're expecting to be up against body armor, it doesn't fucking matter. A BB (.117) can be lethal. 9mm is perfectly fine for making your average Tyrone good. Even PCP will only make Tyrone Superman for so long, and if you mag dump him that nigger will be dead long before he gets to you.

You won't be shooting someone with a handgun outside of 25 feet. You shouldn't try to pull a handgun on someone inside of five feet--that's what a combat knife is for.

Trying to use my argument once more isn't gonna work, I'm repeating it because you keep trying to deflect it and won't address the issue.

Get a Governor in .410....just in case 3 pigeons try to rob your house

Come on, guy. What's really bothering you?

>getting this upset he's not playing the game you want him to play
wew lad

Samefag

.22 LR Apply it directly to the forehead

Samefag

this.

Right, it appears this isn't gonna go much further so I might as well reveal the wagers and the motive. The first wager was you're someone who has some kind of problem and should seek help, or at the very least another thread.
The next was you're somebody b8ing.
The third motive to keep this convo alive was so my thread could keep getting the bampz.
Based off the wagers, you sound like the first option given you're still trying to appear more superior and intelligent over something ultimately irrelevant. Seek elsewhere user, the experiment has been concluded.

that's why there's hollowpoints. it'll take care of the over penetration on human targets.

and...

>more ballistic

wat even. you're not very smart. you should just shut up and listen when the adults are talking.

I'm sorry you're so upset (and painfully blind to the irony of your post). Want to talk about why you care so much about someone getting the better of you on an anonymous image board? Come on, guy. What's REALLY bothering you?

>

Minigun
>Minigun

Because it's not practical you moron. Being absurd to illustrate your point is a delicate thing which you fail at. Please suck on a cannonball machine gun.

I like 9mm because of availability. When the zombies come, there will be a lot more 9mm laying around

Will do, please hold your breathe until it's posted. Will be just a second.

Dumb meme nigger

why?

You're getting rekt, please just leave the thread. You are failing so hard, and yet keep coming back for more. Learn when enough is enough, I'm sure you're a jewel IRL.

Governor is meme, I have the governor and the judge. They are impractical unless you are shooting snakes.

10mm stronk and good for niggers

Kek

Neither. 357 sig

76.2 has superior stopping power, a huge advantage when it comes to range. 5.56 is a round for pussies who are afraid of a little recoil. it is a civilian round with the only benefit over 7.62 is slightly better ammo capacity and less recoil. if 7.62 is a shit round then why has it killed more people then any other weapon used by mankind? why is it the most common round used today?
.22 has actually gone up in price and is getting rarer, .22 is a bb gun, I started shooting one at the age of 8, and they're toys not self defense weapons. Again I watched an episode of cops where a man took a 22round straight to the head and it was stuck their, didnt penetrate, and he was up walking around talking and stuff.

Last weekend I shot a 22 at a tv in my buddies yard, quite a few rounds didn't even pentrate the outer casing of the tv, while the 44 and 7.62 blew chunks out of it, 22 is a toy.

swatmag.com/articles/9mm-vs.-.45-here-we-go-again

I had personal been in this discussion in many other groups and heard stories from cops that discharged in the line of duty, and from a family member whom was a cop in chicago during the crack epidemic in the 80s. Info on this isn't readily available but I did find this nice little article.