I just found out that murica actually sentenced minors guilty of murder to life without parole

I just found out that murica actually sentenced minors guilty of murder to life without parole.

Wtf is wrong with you murica?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/cambodia-donald-trump-threat-foreign-news-media-example-press-a7605716.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Taking another person's life is the most severe and ultimate thing you can do to another person, someone with the capacity to kill another will not reform. They are inherently flawed as a person and do not deserve the freedom they took from their victim.

Minors can magically be adults if the government says so. But then if you have sex with that adult, you'll go to jail for having sex with a minor. Yes, in America, it is possible to be an adult and a minor at the same time.

Tell this to the military.

>boy kills 5 people
>planned it out
>understands what he did
>has no remorse
>lets just send him to juvey for 4 years then he has sealed record so no one can use his past against him or get sued

>domestic laws are the same as conflict between nations

wew

explain fundamentally why murder is wrong / right. what are the natural repercussions other than man made consequences? for a start "right" and "wrong" are human constructs, there is no "right" or "wrong" in nature, these are just labels we have attributed to actions / things.

Who said I thought the military was clean? Killing one that has killed is slightly less terrible but obviously militaries do not do background checks on every target or accidental casualty to make sure they're only killing those "that deserve it"

Beyond the financial burden of keeping someone in prison for 60+ years it seems incredibly cruel to subject a person to 60+ years of incarceration, if they insist on "life" then just send kid to death row.

I think animals have a pretty good idea of right and wrong. Watch what happens when a little kid pulls a dog's tail. They can stop being friendly pretty quickly.

So, if that's the case and a 9 year old kills an adult whilst having sex they'd be exonerated?

I just found out European countries gave a little as 2 months for raping an underage girl to Muslim immigrants what the fuck us wrong with e EU

Of course they're human constructs, nobody has ever denied that. Does that mean they're any less meaningful than currency, borders, or time? Don't cherrypick "it doesn't exist in nature!" if you're not willing to argue against every other human construct.

Some times a minor just needs to murder a griefer.

Knew someone like you would show up.. save the greentext sarcasm son, and quit using ONE case to try and make some moral pedestal for yourself.

There are many factors to this, you are only focusing on one.

Its not a right if wrong thing, its tribalism at if basic. If you go out killing your community shit just ends up burning down.

Kinda cruel to murder someone. The point is if you don't want to spend 75 years in a cage, don't murder anyone.

That's kind of the point. Prison isn't to rehabilitate. Society doesn't owe a murderer anything. The point is to punish, and thereby, deter some others. You won't deter them all, but you'll deter a lot.

Is that for real user? We don't get a lot of euro news in Canada.

Wow, that's harsh. whites tend to just get fines and probation.

yup for real

I ask myself this question everyday. WTF is wrong with murica. We are so goddamn addicted to extreme punishment and poverty. Its like we fucking hate ourselves.

Why tax rich people who have too much money that they didnt work for?

Why not sentence low level drug offenders to billions of years in prison while we let CEO's who willfully defraud their customers and make hundreds of millions of dollars off of it go free.

Hi, see you soon

Fuck me, how did they not get mdk in prison?

But were they black?

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/cambodia-donald-trump-threat-foreign-news-media-example-press-a7605716.html

>Taking another person's life is the most severe and ultimate thing you can do to another person
>but imprisoning children for life is not

currencies, borders and ultimately time doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. we're all going to die. and be forgotten for all eternity, so what is the meaningfulness in humans construct of right and wrong.

what's even the point of having separate courts for children and adults if you always try children as adults?

I hope it doesn't happen, I really do, but if someone murdered one of your family members, you would very quickly become addicted to extreme punishment, and if the murderer got a light sentence you'd wonder why the justice system hates your family.

Fuck criminals man. We don't need them.

How many prisons are they gonna build?

Guess it's a foolproof industry tho, populations getting low? Make up some new laws, moralfags get jobs as guards and the almighty $ just keeps rollin.

The 4 I saw were all white middle class.

>five first degree murders
>quite literally a serial killer

Well, jeez, they don't really want to hold the parents liable for their minor children's behavior now do they?

and that dog would quite easily bite the kid if it wanted to, it's not, not biting the kid because it's making the conscious decision it is a right or wrong thing to do. or if it is, it has been taught, learned from humans.

just kill them, fuck jail

Also three years in prison for questioning the historical truth behind The Holocaustâ„¢.

If some 15 yo murdered someone in my family I'd want to help him, I was a lost,bullied,confused and angry teen. I would forgive the kid and befriend him, try and teach him wisdom I've gained over the years.

>Fuck criminals
Most of the people who fought to liberate your country (whatever country that might be) spent some time as criminals.

>I regret that I have but one spinning wheel to give to India. –Mohandas Gandhi

>still just citing ONE case..

Go away kid, you've obviously got nothing intelligent or insightful to add to the thread.

niggers

that's what is wrong

Are you watching A&E?

Yes I am

That's a repercussion from society, but it's not a natural consequence. what i was trying to get at is that everything we do, the way we behave, is all due to what we've had ingrained into us, and the "right" and "wrong" mentality is part of that. we can essentially do what we like in nature without repercussions for the most part, the only repercussions we face are of that of fellow man.

>implying anyone should be charged as a minor

I would be extremely angry, like unexplainably angry if someone murdered someone who was close to me.

Buuut, I don't think that a 15 year old human should be put in a cell for the rest of their lives because of it. They won't be the same person in 10 years, much less 20 years, much less 80 years.

I believe in long prison sentences for the extremely violent people. But we definitely overcriminalize in this country brother. We can't keep locking up our brothers and sisters like we do.

We are literally worse than china on this front, we are worse than a communist country. Our prison system is basically just legalized slavery against african americans.

not even a harsh enough penalty. murder is bad.

lol indeed.

black people getting too uppity, just start cracking down on them for drug offenses that white people commit in equal frequency.

White people are unfortunately, literally the man. At least the wealthy ones. The poor white niggers are not the man.

just found out swedish men crave women full of nigger cum. whats wrong with you sweden?

Now maybe you understand their national politics a little better? Don't let this happen in your country! Kill your loud-mouths, sterilize your slow-witted.

Yup, might be a black guy selling but a white guy brought it into the country.

Setup a race to take the fall and get rich at the same time...pretty sweet planet we live on.

Agreed Sup Forumsrother

If only things were actually fair, then we could count on capitalism to work quite well.

Turns out capitalism and democracy fail for the same reason any other governmental and economic system fail. Corruption by the ultra-fucking wealthy.

And we have all these plebians who are willing to die for their ultra wealthy masters who think they are absolute shit.

I'm ready for a revolution.

Fucking stop with this WE WUZ NATURE N SHIET, if you kill someone you get fucked because if I sit next to someone who was able to kill I'm gonna be scared call me pussy if you want but I'd nope the fuck out and stop with this fake poetry what is wrong and what is right bullshit