Fluffy Thread once more since we reached the image limit last time again

Fluffy Thread once more since we reached the image limit last time again

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/24NMh?utm_source=Discord Widget&utm_medium=Connect&username=fuckjake
fluffybooru.org/user/Great_White_Nope
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why can't we have a nice fluffy thread?

what do you mean?

Like, mostly hugbox.

go to mlp faggot

abuse is part of the Fluffy fandom, it's like saying "Why can't we have a rifle thread?" in a gun thread. Rifles are guns, just another type of gun
fluffies are banned from /mlp/

But it feels like 90% of the fluffy fandom is abuse.

a lot of people like ar 15's too. some things are just more popular than others.

because it is. You just have to accept that abuse is much more popular than Hugbox

THIS
IS
Sup Forums

But why?

fuck if I know faggot it's just what it is. There is a hugbox tag on the Booru, try that.

discordapp.com/invite/24NMh?utm_source=Discord Widget&utm_medium=Connect&username=fuckjake

>725555555

i know! so close!

OH SHIT I KNOW WHERE THIS IS FROM HOLY SHIT SAVED

here's his page on booru:
fluffybooru.org/user/Great_White_Nope

Very thanks, I'm saving and resizing everything to 2MB but with original res

Because that shitty selfish rats doesn't deserve anything that doesn't involve pain.

Kweh?

OH GOD YEAS TOTALLY JIZZING RAINBOWS YEAAAAAAHHHHHSSSS FUCK THEM UP THEY DESERVE IT THEY NEED DIE NEED PAIN TORTURE DIE DIE DIE KILL KILL ILL FUCKING RAPE THEIR BABBIES WITH THEIR OWN LIMS AND FEED THE LIMB RAPED BLOODY BABBIES TO THEM TILL THEY DIE FROM OVERFEEDING THEN I STUFF THE CARCASS WITH BOMBS YES LOTS OF BOOM BOOM KILL FUN TIEMS NOW LET THE WHOLE LOT BLOW UP HOPE THEY LOSE HALF BODY THEN SUFFER SUFFER MORE THAN ANY LIVING THING HAS EVER SUFFERED THE SHITTY ASSHOLES DESERVFE THE WORSTE LIFE AND DEATH AND EVERYTHING ELSE CAN WHROUGHT UPON THEYRE SHIT PISS COCKDICKING MOTHERCUNTING PUNTING BLOODDIDDLERS FUCKFAGGOT FUCK FUCKY FUCK FUCKING FUCKS FUCK

Kweh.

good shit. i had to shrink 4.1 down because of the 2mb limit. sucks.

Here's a story I'm planning on making.

The plan is to build up a major trust with a pregnant mother. Tell her "Daddy is always right." That sorta thing.

When she gives birth, inspect babies in separate room. The last baby, plant in their mind that they have to bite really really hard on the nipple.

Give back to mother and watch her squeal and fling her baby across the room because it just bit her. Tell her it's a bad baby and how it must be shunned. She believes me. Baby sobs and cries while everyone ignores it.

Every time baby does something bad, get rid of their legs and force them away from their mother, telling her they're all bad babies, listening to her foolishly agree and mercilessly kill off her own babies due to negligence.

Repeat process ad infinitum.

...You okay there bro?

IIIIIIIIIII NEEEEEEEEED TOOOOOOOOOOOO KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! KILLLLL SOOOO MUCH I CANT CANT CANANCNANANANCNA CANT DO IT NO MORE GOTTA KILL GOTTA KILL ASSHOLE PEOPLE TELL ME WHERE ASSHOLES ARE I KILL KILLL TORTURE LIKE THE ASS OF SATANS FURY

Eh, I don't know. That doesn't seem entertaining. It's just senseless violence. That's been done a thousand times.

What's better is if you tried planting it in their minds that biting on the nipples as hard as you can is GOOD. The mummah would be assaulted everyday, but she's been constantly living under the motto that "bestest daddeh knows all, bestest daddeh is always right".

It then becomes a battle between owner and instinct.

Do you use Irfanview?

I'm the user who only saves comics. If some day I want to dump everything I will have to fill 130 captchas.

I hope you fuckers help me with good content that day.

>If some day I want to dump everything I will have to fill 130 captchas.

Just buy a Sup Forums pass.

I'm tempted to do it, but I have no work atm.

>It is only 15 bucks a year.
Yes. . but still. Also Chinkmoot doesn't do things in the right way so idk.

upload to slimg or imgur then post links

WAN STORY WHERE POOPEH BABBEH GETS ABUSED BY PRETTY ONES AND ENDS UP RAGE RAGE RAAAGE KILLING THE OTHER ONES WITH INSANE HULK LIKE TRANSFORMATION STRENGTH AND LEAVES SOME ALIVE TO TORTURE AND MAKE THEM BOW TO HIS MIGHT. THEN THE HULK FLUFFY SPREADS HIS RULE THROUGHOUT THE FLUFFY LAND AND ALL WHO DISOBEY THE RIGHTOUS AND JUST GET BRUTALLY TORTURED IN PUBLIC BY HULK FLUFFIES MUTANT SUPER STRONG GUARDS ARMED WITH HURTIE WEAPONS. THE PRETTY FLUFFIES FINALLY GET HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PAIN AND THE HULK FLUFFY LEADS ALL FLUFFIES TO A HIGHER STATE OF BEING WHERE THEY CAN BE ON LEVEL WITH HUMANS. THEN THE HUMANS TRY TO KILL THEM AND THE SUPER STRONG HULK FLUFFIES TORTURE AND KILL ALL ABUSER HUMANS IN HORRIFIC WAYS. ALL THE TORTURE PUT ON FLUFFIES NOW GETS APPLIED TO PEOPLE AND
THEY
WILL
FUCKING
SUFFER
FOR
EEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR

ALSO ORIGINAL HULK FLUFFY BECOMES THE GOD OF RAINBOWS AD SPRINKLES AND GIVES ALL GOOD PEOPLE AND FLUFFIES ACCESS TO THE DIVINE GARDEN OF SKETTIES AND LSD

Dude, you are mad!!!

Is there anything about fluffies getting revenge upon humanity?

any more?

I'm agree whit LSD!!!

No

Dis is a wowi twhead nao!!!

>what do you mean?

Some nice anthro would be nice.

This is not the Overwatch Sombra's Short Film?

No.

Where did all the more violent gory ones go? This is kinda stale honestly.. I wanna see more abuse, that's the whole point of fluffies

Waste of a foal. Should be used to save money on toilet paper.

TAKE THE KNOT

I mean, that's kinda the entire point of fluffies.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER