Thoughts on Jontron controversy Sup Forums?

Thoughts on Jontron controversy Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ilCmywMin8I
youtu.be/Xw_V2kMOUgw
destiny.gg/bigscreen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i don't care, the man is funny
to judge a man's works based on his personal opinions is retarded

Opinions are opinions. People shouldn't go ape-shit over this whole ordeal.

It's really only deepened my appreciation for his stuff.

I like his content, and he's good at making it. Who cares about his political opinions lol.

/thread

Everyone can have their own personal opinions on politics. We shouldn't judge him based on that.

This,
I've learned to separate a person and their content. Although I do agree with Jontron and I enjoy his content.

Who?

Really very little controversy considering all he did was have a different political opinion than some of his fan-base. Just being disagreed with is "controversial" in the eyes of liberals, that's some intense fucking brainwashing my dude.

I find him funny, as YouTube gamers go. Regarding his opinions, only liberals would get rustled from them.

He stopped being funny a long ass time ago and now he's trying to capitalize on the whole pewdiepie thing. Whatever. Onto the next.

he is literally hitler. i've unsubscribed from him and have gotten all of my friends to do the same.

literally who?

How is being against sjw scumbags a "controversy"?

apparently we're doing the thing where we manufacture outrage because someone of influence has opinions

All I can say is he is terrible at debating. Nice guy and all, but his ability to debate leaves him looking like an idiot. Which is sad because he isn't all that dumb.

manufactroversy

>>neckbeard virgin autist celebrity for neckbeard virgin autists is a bigot?!
I'm shocked, shocked, I tell you!

Apparently we're doing the thing where public outrage is written off as a temper tantrum.

what happened

jon is literally a Sup Forums meme of a human being incarnate anymore.

i still watch his stuff but he's not doing himself any favors by being autistic on twitter.

>2017
>thinks the word "bigot" carries any more weight than "doo doo head"

I hope the backlash of his red pill reveal doesn't affect his content. frankly im a little worried for him.

He admitted to voting for Trump and says he hates sjws. That is literally it.

The Black Nigger Smokes Newports At Dusk.

how isn't it

what happened?

>>Internet nobody said he doesn't like immigrants
>>loses followers
>>everyone with a micropenis loses their shit over said loss of followers

So, nothing.

he talked about killing all the niggers and spics and now people are all on his jock about it

good lord I can smell your vagina from here

It's the correct word. Specific words have specific meanings.

Your comparison is bad and you should feel bad.

"A gentleman always says what he means and means what he says."

Neck yourself, fedorameister

Oh honey. We both know you've never smelled a vagina.

Apparently we're doing the thing where having a conservative opinion automatically makes you a racist who "hates immigrants"

>Jon is half persian

Wow it's almost like non-whites can be legal citizens of the United States or something? Nah. No way, I mean wouldn't that just be crazy? We'd have to judge people by the content of their character and I have to tell you that just sounds really hard. ;_______;

>>Totally not-at-all unrelated image
>>Snappy comeback

Tell me your secret, sensei.

I listened to the entire 5 hour livestream he did with MemeMan. He only has vaguely conservative views. He would be considered liberal 10 years ago. You're just one of those "everyone who disagrees with me is a bigot troll" tumblrina. Seriously kill yourself, cunt.

>he thinks images have to be related
>on Sup Forums

I give him 10/10 on the balls scale. Considering Youtube pays his rent. I bet more youtubers think just like him but have to go along and shout "fuck trump" just to keep the views up.

He spouted political beliefs he didn't fully understand and tried to get into a debate without knowing how to actually debate.

>thinks a vagina should have any smell

Holy shit it's worse than I thought. Did you know you're supposed to clean the inside part sometimes? I know your mom was too busy cheating on your dad like the whore she was to teach you these things but one would think the fact your cooter probably smells like Shrek might have tipped you off.

Apparently we're doing the thing where we try our hardest to sound like a sarcastic cunt

See, this is how you prove the stereotype of MAGA folk as morons.

>>Me: words mean things
>>You: Kill yourself, cunt

because outrage has become the new high horse to sit on while you virtue signal your superior morals
no one cares how offended you are about facts anymore

this

>still thinks "conservative working-class people are voting against their own self-interest"
>judges other people's understanding of politics

>>doesn't even occur to you that a vagina could smell good
>>totally believes he's not a homosexual

Kek.

And.

Um....
Dude.

You do understand tranny vaginas are the only ones that lack a scent... right?

Is there someone in your life you need to have a heart-to-heart with?

>You disagree with me, so you must be a trump supporter
You do know that there are more words in that post besides the entirely appropriate "kill yourself, cunt", right?
Maybe plebbit is more your style.

▲ ▲

Apparently we're doing the thing where we pretend far-leftists being outraged counts as "public outrage"

he got rekt in the debate even though neither of them really made any convincing points

I have none.

None of these youtubera have any interesting personal or political thoughts.

>>thinks our system is economically more optimal than moderately socialized Europe.

Kek.

idk i feel like his opinions are whatever, he just sucks at debating
not gonna stop me from unsubbing from him

so if your friends didn't unsub you wouldn't be friends with them?

you know who else got (read: forced) people to do stuff for him? hitler

Meh

As dumb as he is politically, I'll still watch his videos

Information comes with time, we can all learn, including myself

Funny how you have to come out as conservative, or even "not liberal". Nothing scarier than a monopoly on thought.

>vagina reeks and making excuses for it

Let me guess, you can't reach?

>using accusations of homosexuality as a cudgel

Looks like your morals could use a good scrubbing out, too. It really is the fact that leftists violate their own principles every 10 minutes that lets everyone know what worthless little liars you are.

>>know who else did that: Hitler

Know who else petted dogs?

HITLER

Know who else wore French cuffs?

HITLER

Know who else had a mustache?

MOTHER FUCKIN' HITLER!

>As dumb as he is politically
How so? I didn't even vote for Trump, but Jon seems reasonable enough to me.

Anyone who gives a fuck about him or any other youtuber needs to grow the fuck up.

>>assumes anyone who disagrees is a "leftist"

>>still no excuse for not knowing basic things about vaginas.

My sides.

Wish "liberals" would stop confusing facts with opinions and racism, and leave people alone.

>thinks the Euro was a good idea

I'll see that kek and raise you 50.

Walks like one talks like one must be one.

What fucking controversy? That he came out as "not retarded"?

>SJW lurker re-engages her cloaking device

And she's done ladies and gentlemen! Great show everyone, good work!

No. No, I don't.

You are a moron.

I guess dumb wasn't the right term

But just seems to babble his words too often and makes claim without much "meat" behind them

I see what you mean. His heart's in the right place though, and nobody ever watched him for politics.

Witty! We got fuckin' H. L. Mencken over here!

/thread

Truth hurts i know.

God it's fucking sad that you think you're being, like, clever or something.

attention seeker. i supported pewdiepie tho.

tfw u literally cant read

Less politics, more videos.

But none of what you said made sense, son.

Its current year

Im jewish, not an sjw. Heres my stance, if you are too offended by what an entertainer says that you cant enjoy the entertainment. you are scum. If the content is hilarious (which it is) than enjoy the fucking content. I love a lot of mel gibson movies. don't much care for the actor. Tl;dr if you don't like something don't watch it, your sensibilities aren't supposed to be applied to everyone, content is the artists ideas not yours. fuck off.

made me start watching his videos

there pretty gud

game grumps got better without him. he's not funny and sounds like a shrieking nathan lane. but, i respect him now for not backing down.

Pretending to be an idiot isn't effective trolling. It just (falsely) confirms the stereotype that MAGA people are cartoon hillbilly idiots.

Have some self respect for god's sake.

>>there

They're.

You should've been aborted.

He's a reasonable dude in an unreasonable world.

Next you should try
>God your a white male sad that you think you're being, like, clever or something

I agree with everything he says also hes really funny.

what is an asset bubble?

I'm a white male tho.

We'll... for starters, not that.

Hello AIDS Skrillex need a reminder?
youtube.com/watch?v=ilCmywMin8I

Unless your the kind of person that hugs to say i hate you and points right when he says to go left. the same type of inbred groin goblin that says islam is a religion of peace and your son is a girl you abducted your wife is the dog and your house is a shitty beat up sedan in detroit that you call the garden of eden. blue isnt red and 5 isnt 18 the letter Q isnt a wether condition and meatloaf isnt the name of a plant. learn to properly communicate with higher beings you plebeian subhuman invertebrate lobster bisque smelling fat assed retard

I wouldn't pull the "whose supporters are more cringe" thread, my man.

youtu.be/Xw_V2kMOUgw

Liberals were vaguely conservative ten years ago? Voting for Trump is only vaguely conservative?

Walks like one talks like one so he must be one.

destiny.gg/bigscreen

/thread

fallacy of composition. come up with something better k?

Idpol Scum.