Gf of 1.5 years said this wat do

Gf of 1.5 years said this wat do

I took way too much sleep med so I'll check back in the morning

Also depression thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/24NMh?utm_source=Discord Widget&utm_medium=Connect&username=fuckjake
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok but send nudes

you should grow the fuck up

Underage, and faggot, detected

break up

Someone's probably balls deep in her right now tbqh.

discordapp.com/invite/24NMh?utm_source=Discord Widget&utm_medium=Connect&username=fuckjake

fuck

someone is prolly fucking her and you act like a faggot

Wait, how old are you, OP? Seriously, break up with her and get some college poon.

Take the red pill.

It just takes patience and hard work dude I used to be in a long distance relationship. We spilt because we didn't handle it well, didn't communicate well always held back our misgivings to not worry eachother. All that matter is you work hard and give it the time it deserves

Is this girl speak for = I met a new guy?

this. women don't ditch a guy until they have his replacement already lined up. It's called monkey branching. She's fucking another dude as we speak. Forget about her and look forward to nailing new puss in college. In the mean time start hitting the gym. That will give you a healthy outlet for your emotions and get you swol. Best of luck, op.

drache du auch hier ?

Stop being a pussy and find another one

Sage thread

Savage but they are right. Move on OP

It's over OP sorry

Ich banne bin nicht ohne Grund und ich banne oft genug!

Esse meine Scheiße Schweinehunde

she said u going off to college wasnt the issue

she doesnt have passion and lust for you any longer

that means shes seeing somebody else

dump her

youll get mad pussy at uni anyways

she cheated on you

Literally you just got texted the stereotypical thing guys get texted by their GF's when they find another man and want to try and end the relationship. Sucks2Suck OP.