ITT: We act like perfect civilized gentlemen until one lucky chap rolls trips...

ITT: We act like perfect civilized gentlemen until one lucky chap rolls trips, upon which the thread devolves to the jungles of heathen Africa.

>989

Beep.

Almost ruined it as soon as it started

quite the weather i must say

Indeed, some fine weather we've been having in new York lately.

fuck yeah im all up for some nigger spear chucking

Jolly, jolly good show ol' chaps.

did you get hit by the bugger of a storm as well my chap?

does blazin it count?

I say, may I participate in this splendid activity?

Oop. Looks like Roger's gone and jumped the probverbial gun.

No need to be vulgar here, fine chap! The African-American spear propelling will arrive soon enough.

Cheerio good lads, mighty fine day today innit

Well, what a splendid proposition, my young fellow!

Aye, good chap, impressive storm it was, as irritating the end results were.

Hello lads, does anyone of you fine fellows have tripples

Kind Sir, what news have you of the London Season?

Mighty cold up in the North East ey lads?

Pleasure to see you all this fine evening

Not well sir, ooga boogas want equal rights as fine gentlemen such as myself

Indeed, my good sir, quite the chill we are getting up here.

Quite the day for a swim my fine fellows

Kkk

How do you do slash b slash?

Heavens good men, I see some aggression in here. No need for that amongst such fine folk as us, yes?

i for one would never do something so absurd as to lower my intelligence to a buffoon

aye, yes good sir, a whole 2 feet where i was, i was quite frightened i was going to lose my electrical source

I can't fathom our expedition

fucks sake come on give me some love, im pissed my gf is in bed angry at me lets shoot some coons back to the jungle

Hows it goin' Sup Forums ? Hope you've had a good day.

I doth declare that you fine gentlemen should "Check them" as you say .. as it is my belief that I have the pleasure of receiving triples

u pist in ur gf bed????

Yes

I ask: Could you perhaps repost that in the proper board?

shes pissed off (angry for the queers here) in my bed

Nice day. m' lads

Sir what vulgarity is this .. we are not hoodlums in here chap I request that you refrain from such vulgarities

I dare say, the Golliwoggs are quite uppity these days

May as well, our location to the shores of the great City of Detroit is nearing.

Good. Beautiful day for no Tri-

...ps. I mean for sentences to be finished sir. Our *trip* to Detroit is almost complete.

I read a piece that there are more than two genders. Those fine people make a compelling argument.

Aww yea. How's it hanging Sup Forums ?

these preposterous delinquents abundance themselves to this image board is quite the laugh gents

Gentlemen, I remind you to stay within your limits, please.

Go for this

I do so solemnly dread the moment trips are to be rolled...it is the backwards savagery inherent in the inferior negroid societies of Africa that I have long feared to make infiltration into our civilized world.

well hi

Indeed fine sir

I am pleased to invite you all to dinner

Oh look. My favorite people.

let's not overstay our welcome

What shall be offered, that I ask?

I find the key to satisfaction at the urinal is to hold my hands against the wall and spread my legs.

Will chicken of the fried variety be served at this feast, dear friend

steak tar tar and a generous portion of cordon bleu

Anyone up for pizza and tendies ?

Quite appetizing, I am fond of your tastes!

unfortunately my dinner is reserved for finer tastes than that of the ape, one would say

Hello fine gentlemen! How is everyone doing on this lovely night?

Sir, you have a queer look about you.

Sir, this is food for quick times or children. Inviting people for dinner should include exquisite comestibles, not frozen foods.

Oh, my fine chaps. What a marvelous evening! What preoccupies you this afternoon?

Trips will never come

Is everyone okay ? Was I too late for the orgy ?

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Hillary Clinton is my president and the Russians hacked the election

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK U NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR

SHEEEEEEIIIIIIT NIGGA WHO DA FUCK DIS NIGGA?

roll

Kangz

I should love to make your acquaintance at dinner, fellow countryman. It will be a setting most beautiful, free from the backwards cretins rolling for trips. We can engage in rigorous geopolitical discussions

BIX NOOD WHERE DA WHITE WIMMIN AT MUHFUGGA TALKINABOUT MUH GAT

You fuckin did done it now fuckr

Today is truly a marvelous day. I had some pizza, and some apple juice, and now I'm talking to some fine gentlemen on a website that's half as great as the greatest image board available. :)

LOOK AT THIS NIGGA

You seemed to have stepped close to destruction there, m'boy. Two steps back and all of this glory would have been ruined

WUSSUP MUHNIGGA BESSHECK DAT TONEFOH I KEEL YO ASS

Awww shit, here we go

NOOOOOOOOOO YOU RUINED IT YOU FUCKING NIGGER

WE WUZ NIGGA DAS RITE WHAT WUZ DAT GAY SHIT NO KANGZ BE DOIN DAT XDXD 100

Chek em

Auuoooga Auuuooogaaa

NIGGA GET YO GAY ASS OUT OF HUR DUM KRAXXXAH

Good I've not seen a faggot all da-

fuck it yall can eat fried chicken and mashed shit for dinner

got fukin dammit we is kangz again

DA MAN ARRIVE IN DETROIT YEEEET 100 XDXD NIGGAZ LEZ GET DIS GOIN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GIMME UR WALLET WHITE BOY

GIBS ME DAT!
YALL MUHFUQIN WYPIPO GOTS ALL DA MONIES N ITS JUS CUZ DEYZ RAYSIS N SHEEEEIT!!! DEY ALL NEED 2 GIBS ME MONIE AND POLACHYZE FO DEY AXIONS AGINST BLAK PEEPO MAYNE SHEEEEIIT
JUS LAS WEEK DEM MUHFUQQAZ SHAWT UP DIS YUNG BOY WHO DINDU NUFFIN HE WUZ SPREDDIN THA WURD OF JEEZUS MAYNE SHEEIT HE DINT ATAK DA 12 HE JUS TRY TO HAV A FAYSE TO FAECE CONVURSASHUN NIGGA MUHFUQQIN OPPRESSED N INSTATOOSHINUL RAYSISSSMMMMUHFUKA I NEEDS ME WELFARE GIBSMEDATSHEEEEIIIIIITTTTTTTTT
*robs a store, throws rocks at white people, rapes a white girl, shoots another black person just cuz, and burns a car because "this is what community looks like*

AY NIGGA. I KNOW WAT U BE SAYIN. THIS NIGGA BE A GAY ASS NIGGA BRUH

AY NIGGA DAT SHIT MYN FUGGN DUM ASS NIG I GON BUSS A CAP IN YO AZZ BITCH NIGGA

Dubs, dubs, and trips in that order. Holy shit man.

BRUH like bruh foreal nigga, really nigga dat boi gay bruh dat boi a fuckin FAG nigga nammsay muhfuqa?

WHEREEE MUH MONEZZZZZZ WE SLAVES SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIT UHG A BUGGA GIB ME DAZ SSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHIIII