Why do you get out of bed every day?

Why do you get out of bed every day?

To make money for my family

usually because i can't hold my pee in anymore, and I don't wanna pee myself in bed. the day kinda keeps rolling from there

because i like my job. even if i didn't need to make money, i would still want to keep busy somehow.
i have a friend who doesn't work, sleeps till past noon every day, lazy as fuck with no drive. and i never want to be like him

I have a computer and no phone.

good to know someone out there actually likes their job, i fucking hate mine but its something at least

Because by the morning I'm not sleepy anymore

Maybe that's what he wants to do or he needs a better friend to be there for him. Lazy people tend to be more intelligent btw.

>I never want to be like him.
Why is user friends with this guy?

Blood rage mostly.

Because I can't even tie a fucking noose correctly to end it all.

if you really hate it, then make a change man. life is too short to do something you hate. and the longer you wait, the longer it'll take you.

Then today is your lucky day friend.

user IS that lazy guy... and he is just vicariously living through his roleplay of being a working man with a lazy friend
classic projection

i'm not this guy but just because you are friend with someone doesn't mean that you have to pretend that your friend has no defects.

i cant find my way out
there is no funding to re train me at my age

definitely not what he wants, as he is always saying "man i need to get a job" and then resumes spending all his time on youtube or playing games etc.

I'm a great friend to him though, i tell him anytime i hear a place is hiring. usually responds with "yea i should do that" and thats the end of it.

also, even if that were true, i would rather be hardworking and of average intelligence instead of lazy and more intelligent

Because I just got septs

user here, because he's my buddy. that's why.
i've known him since highschool.
he's never had a real job, no ambition, no goals etc...

I never want to be like that

Incorrect, nice try though

My parents let me live with them on the condition that I have a job. My job sucks but it comes with health insurance. As soon as I get to work and walk in the office I realize that this is better than sitting at home dicking around on the internet all day. At least there I'm being productive and earning some money. I have no debt and $26k in my checking account and I can't figure out what to do with it.

ah, i see. there is always a way though. head up, user

>$26k
>I can't figure out what to do with it.

dont even fucking touch it
you have a great emergency fund
wait like 5-10 years then get your own place

because i hate myself and want to change that without taking the easy way out. I like a challenge
>fuck you

That's my idea. I don't smoke or drink or have much of a social life. I cook for myself which is practically my only expense except for gas and car insurance. My phone is still on our family plan. I have no debt and almost no commitments. Occasionally I'll buy some clothes but nothing too expensive.

I ask myself the same question every fucking morning

Make pizza, make dough, smoke weed.

underrated post

Here's your upboat, friend

no need for weed

the occasional drink, in moderation, is a bad way to unwind
heres to your future user, hope it all goes smoothly

Nooses are for drop hangings, not the "find something sturdy and go limp after you've tied it" type hangings that are easily done at home.

A noose might work in that situation but it's not the most pleasant way to hang oneself comfortably into oblivion.

This,
I have a friend similar to this. He has a job but he goes from job to job once a year almost. Dropped out of high school. Can't stick with a hobby for more than a few months at a time. Lives with gf and her parents. Surprised she's ok with it considering hes her first. Most girls get over that quick. He also doesn't ever do shit unless he gets something out of it. We don't talk much. Plus he's sort of a backstabber so I pretty much tune him out. No drive or ambition. Id feel bad but he's been a shit friend numerous times.

Keep trying to find something. Just got a new job working with computers and I love it. I can't stand having days off now, waste of time.

?

Lol that sounds like me. You're probably more likely to thrive but that still doesn't motivate me to work hard. It's pretty frustrating actually because I can't figure out how to find the drive to apply my ability towards anything now that I've graduated college. I just sit on my ass all day.

Oh well, it'll either sort itself out or I'll an hero like I've always wanted.

cut teh weed and live forever. Honestly it just holds you back and that is the biggest draw back from it.

Because I am a fucking wagecuck.

slap that cock on the desk and say take it or im out.
>worked for me 2/5 times

Do him a favor and get out of his life FOREVER. You're only pretending to be his friend.

Dubz holding me back

I don't know man. Depends on how white knighty youre feeling. you could work together with him and try to get motivated and change together that way there are two less shitty people on earth rather than 1?

MOM GET THE CAMERA!!!!

Because I wasted my late 20's being depressed and now I'm actually motivated.

But I still come to Sup Forums as a force of habit.

Gotta shit.

Force of habit? You know you love this place.

You obviously weren't truly depressed then

to get drunk/high surf b and study

What do you mean you white knighty? And I'm way more motivated than your shitty friend trust me.

My back starts to hurt eventually

to fap to traps

because usually i have to pee.

i know that feeling

Because i really really really really really REALLY have to shit when i wake up

Ive found im prone to murderous rage when i dont smoke. I almost killed someone one day. They cut me off in traffic so i rammed there car off the road into a ditch and kept driving. Never got caught but i dont start my day without a bowl anymore. Also almost stabbed my boss once. And almost burned my friend while he slept after he blamed me for bullshit

dude same

just fucking do it