Homeland

Just finished season 2, is it worth watching the rest of the seasons? I literally cringe everytime carrie or brody's wife acts like a slut. The only characters i enjoy is brody, saul and quinn.

What are your thoughts on the series?

I like it a lot, my favorite season is 4 by far. Quinn is best tv operator.

5 is really good too.

3 is probably weakest

season 3 is fucking terrible

the season after that are good IMO except for the always terrible finales

if people hate this show only because _____ ____ then they are fucking plebs

Nope, just stop watching

Brody dies and Claire Danes becomes the main character

3 is terrible and an concludes Brody's storyline

4 is a new approach in a show that should've ended, and is quite awful.

5 I have not seen, friend says it's a nearly a return to quality of the earlier seasons.

Should have stopped after season 1.

Is it possible to maybe skip the episodes of season 3 and watch the last one then continue over to 4, or will i miss out on alot then?

I love every season and really hate the fucking shit out of Carrie and brodie's wife, so yeah it's worth it imo

Season 5 is as good as season 1.

>b-but no explosions during finale!

Shut up.

you can actually just skip the entirity of season 3 if you wanted, because s4 is essentially a reboot.

that being said, while s3 was pretty weak compared to other seasons, i thought it was still entertaining as fuck.

its got the same problems as 24, annoying side characters. Though that does disappear in s4 and 5.

I have loved this show more ever since they fucking got rid of Brody

I fucking hate brody so goddamn much and his family was somehow worse.

Can't wait for next season, sad it got pushed back to 2017

>4
>terrible
how?
i found it to be easily on par with season 1 minus the finale which was lame.
but if you didnt like 4, you will hate 5 too, its the same thing in a different location.

nice, thanks for the answer

s4 > s5 > s1 > s2 = s3

change is good sometimes, brody ran his course at the end of s1 tbqh
getting rid of him also meant getting rid of his annoying ass family

>brody dies
the best thing that happened to the show.
>claire danes beccomes the main character
not anymore than she already was - other characters get more screentime instead of brody, like quinn, who's literally jack bauer tier.

There were no explosions in the season 1 finale either you fuckwit.

skip the dana chronicles and see the 1 ep with brody and then just what happens after they find him again

Claire danes overacts at times (her fault) and crys in every scene (fault of writing). Even though she does have adhd or w/e, it still comes off as unbelievable at times. I still think this is a decent show however. I'd give it a 7/10

This series is Dead after season 3. You know when they remove the best thing in a series? That'll happen.

this is one of those plebs that I was talking about here brody a shit you fucking pleb

Season 3 is definitely the low point of the entire show

I don't know if I'd recommend skipping it outright, maybe just watch the last couple episodes so you get closure on Brody storyline

Season 4 and 5 are pretty good

it's one of those "great 2 seasons -core" like Dexter and Breaking Bad

This thread is a classic example of why you can't discuss television here.

>is it worth watching the rest of the seasons?

It's kind of irrelevant if you like or hate season 2 because honestly, every season is like a different show.

THIS/

Keep watching, just skip season 3, 4 and 5 are fucking badass and Quinn is operator as fuck