Hey Sup Forums, so I live on a farm and in the past week...

Hey Sup Forums, so I live on a farm and in the past week, a baby sheep I own was found with a slit from its neck up it's face and it's skull removed. Three days after, someone broke its legs and put it in front of my garage. Any thoughts? Think I'm in danger? Are there any baby sheep heads related in demonic rituals? Pic related

post your penis cumming on it

OP here, here's another picture of it

1. Acquire gun
2. Fire gun at cultist
3. Teabag for dominance
4. ???
5. Profit

>any sheep heads related in demonic rituals?
YEA! ALMOST ALL OF THEM!
also you're not in danger as long as you put out at least a gallon of your own blood, if you're a femanon, period blood.

Lol
Really? Any specific ones with baby sheep skulls?

as an evil satanic cultist i can vouch for this, you also have to cut your dick off

Yea, I think there's one that's supposed to bring someone back to life, but you have to sacrifice a 7-12 year old girl an a night with spiritual power (Friday the 13th, Halloween, full moon, etc)

in addition to the goat.

Strange

not really.

OP here, my goat was untouched but the sheep babies (triplets) have all died from unusual circumstances. Hmm.

have any young girls in that age range gone missing lately?

we should take this to /x but that's just me.

have you ever kissed adults when you were 10 years old and up? You sound liek that whore

Silence of the lambs

Maybe they'l know something.

Not that I know of. I suppose I can rule off 'satanic ritual'. I know it sounded stupid guys but it's just a strange thing for someone to take the skull and eyes alive from our animal.

This thread could be.... interesting

Check with your local police station.

>Slit sheep's throat and removed it's skull
>THREE DAYS LATER broke it's legs

Wut?

Kek

That's what I'm saying

Just call the police, fuckhead. Are you really this dumb that you post on Sup Forums before doing that?

this is now a get thread.

Yeah OP can we have a little context about this

I should. A few days ago the last of the triplets was found with a hole in its head. Not bullet.

Take it elsewhere, this is actually somewhat interesting.

pictures?

Where?

Reddit.

(OP) I don't have any atm

well whoever it is... they are probably just trying to be edgy.

then again, some people lose their shit out in the country. I've known a number of mentally fucked up individuals because the lack of social interaction robs their sanity over time.

so my advice, just be armed. assuming you're in the US, you have the right to defend your property.

look for any patterns. for instance what time(s), location(s), etc
wait out by your sheep with a shotgun and a flash light
and confront them. do NOT shoot them right away. best if you do this with a family member or friend so you have witness in case. if you can, by all means record it.

Okay, never really used Reddit but am totally open to the idea. How do I do it?

Well first get the lube...

That is a great idea

n̙o͉̤͈̞̞͉n̮͈̜a̧͚̹̘͎̘͙̠,̲ ̟͓͕̤̖̼̰u̸̙͕͚̜̹o̪̤̗̺̞̫͖y͕̻̞̫̪̟ ̸̬͍̪̬͍͙̞rof̢̼̣͇̤̰̯ ̵͓g̢͕̖͖̯̩n͓͉̩̤͕̙̘i̘̗̭̤̳̭̕ṃ̦o̦͕͎͎̪͈c ̜̣er̪̞̤'̷e̫͕̯͇͕̜W̛̝̩

Spooked

MODS! IM FRIGHTENED!

also check em
>911

edgy

ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํỎ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰ ͬͤ ͬͬͤ ͦͬͬͤ ͬͦͬͬͤ ͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͤͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͦͬͬͤ ͦͬͬͤ ͬͬͤ ͬͤ ͤ Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็

This

▲ ▲

OH SHIT NIG ITS THE ILLUMINUTI

Is it summer already?

its spring break dude lol

OP here, I'll see if I can get a few more pictures for you guys in the following days. Be on the lookout for my posts for further discussion a nd theories. I've been a little on edge if I am to be honest.

xD

How does it feel to be the top for once OP?

take it to /x/ if you want to spook yourself and some other anons.

otherwise, just try to protect your property and shoot the son of a bitch

Pretty good actually

Time to move out of state, cause this does not forbode well, dead animal means that the mafia is after your ass, one time i got a whorehead inbetween my legs, dat means they after you. time to go leave the state, change your idenity, change your name, and get a hair cut, then go to a place called the "bikini bottem" its a good area, "Mrs.Puff" is an friend that lives there you can probably go and get her to help ya out, she works at some boating school.

Okay, thank you for the advice. Is it not just..weird though?

not sure about OP but the nearest police are about 40 minutes drive from my farm. They're unlikely to come out.

OP: edgy teens do this shit. if an adult farmer wants to fuck with you they don't leave a mutilated sheep outside your house, they'll front up at your door with a shotgun.

OP here,
Yeah your mother always prefered to ride me. I'm on top now, first time for everything I guess. Thanks for letting me know!

Imposter lol not OP

Maybe you should try selling goats to them... Maybe this could be the start of a beautiful business reltionship.

a nice submissive OP, i love it.

True

Welp, this thread, (like the goat) is dead, peace out faggots.

(OP) yep, that's my situation exactly.

See ya cunt

get a shitty network camera from china, you can get one that has motion detection/night vision and records to an SD card for about $25 delivered.
>place with good view of garage/house
>check it if any weird shit happens again
>turn footage over to police

Thanks, will definitely look into this

(OP) Well, thanks everyone. I might post more in the future if anything happens. Goodnight you glorious bastards.

of course yeah it's odd. I'd be more concerned about the wellbeing of life and property rather than be spooked over hysteria.

then again, I never bought into supernatural or occultism. chances are it's just an individual doing it to fuck with you or an individual that's fucked up and deserves culling or to be locked up.

it's well documented that serial killers and sadistic murderers in general start out killing, torturing, and mutilating small animals. not saying that's exactly who you're dealing with, but it's better safe than sorry.

chances are the sheriff's department will come out, make a report, and fuck right off. there's no use getting them involved unless you just want to.

I've dealt with similar things on my country property. pic related, it's my lakehouse near the Texas-Mexico border. .

Nvm sleep, OP back, you've had similar experiences?