I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side...

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9C4uTEEOJlM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is honestly one of the most autistic thing i have ever read.

She doesn't give a flying fuck about you or your routine OP, all she saw was a lonely weirdo and tried to friendly.

Jesus fucking christ.

>not recognizing stale pasta

An hero

probably less worried about your routine, and more worried about you coming inside to shoot up the place
makie friends before it happens kinda thing

It's copypasta. You're too new to be posting.

ur an faggot

probably been here longer than you faggot

seeYou're not supposed to be posting either.

I try constantly to end my faggotry, but sadly to no avail.

Sage

ive been coming here on and off for 11 years my friend, sorry I dont know every pasta, some of us actually have things to do off the intermet

>some of us actually have things to do off the intermet
Then you belong on facebook instead of pretending to be one of us. You're literally not welcome here, normie. But, c'mon, let's be honest. We both know you're trash who got here after 2009.

sage this garbage

Like popping the giant zits on your forehead?

All the more reason she should fear him. Sluts need not try to make small talk with their faux-concern. They need to fear absolutely what can be done to them.

Honestly thought this was a copypasta of a feminist rant but just edited with mcdonalds instead of men

youtu.be/9C4uTEEOJlM

At at Sonic. They won't bother you there.

>whiteknighting for another man
Daddy wasn't there to raise you, eh?

You gotta get recognized at the chinese food restraunt, that way you get extra wontons and spring rolls without even asking.

I know this is pasta, but...which audiobook?

This Pasta is so old it gave me stomach flu. Its funny bec. some faggots are that sensitive about the amount they eat. Lollly lolly all the day. You are all faggots.

you act like the golden days are still around
this place is whored out my friend, thousands of normies writhe across your boards everyday
duh? who doesn't take pleasure in squeezing ounces of greese from their pores?

Philip K. Dick - VALIS

>old ass pasta

where the hell did you dig up this slop? Is this from 2012? I'm pretty sure I saw it in 2012.

kill yourself.

I used to go to this store before work and buy shit. Every fucking day, the stupid girl at the counter would LAUGH and remark how "you buy the same thing every day!" as other people were in line after me. I stopped going there. I mean, what the fuck, stupid girl, I am your object of ridicule now? Embarrass me in front of other people? Fuck that, you are the one making $8 an hour at age 26.

Ok, fair enough. The story seems more complete now. Thanks

Advanced Faggotry by user Y Mous

you're too autistic for me to care about the second half of w/e you wrote
2/10 still replied

The main problem I stil have with this story, other than it being McDonalds, is the fact it's not a large #2 cheeseburger meal with a ranch McChiken

you just eat in your car?
faggot.
I live in my car, i work in my car, i sleep in my car, i sleep with my car.
Car is love, Car is life.

Maybe she wants to suck your tiny penis ya dumb fuck, I swear you retarded kids on Sup Forums are so fucking stupid sometimes

>being THIS new

Worse than the faggots who just came to this site are the obvious tourists going "IVE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS FUCK YOU" I mean how pathetic lmao.

Prove you are not a hypocrite user.
You have 1 minute to do so.

>not realizing I could be in a rush
>sitting in parking lot listening to a fucking audiobook

So do people really save shit like this as text files on their computer? Then later they think, hmm I think I'd like to start a thread but I don't have any good ideas of my own, so I'll open my text file in notepad and copy and paste it in? Seems kind of pathetic

The only people that care about proving how long they've been here are new. It's so easy to sniff you people out.

>being THIS new

>Worse than the faggots who just came to this site are the obvious tourists going "IVE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS FUCK YOU" I mean how pathetic lmao.

Says the new faggot

>The only people that care about proving how long they've been here are new.
When you realize that only newfags ever say this and "Sup Forums was never good", you're going to shit bricks.

>I'm not new you're new!

Good one mister reddit

almost as pathetic as the faggot who thinks the time spent here is like some badge of honor
no one likes you irl, and no one likes you here either, kys

I'm not proving anything.
I'm just checking that you aren't a hypocrite.
Now prove my assumption wrong newfag.

>seems kinda pathetic
That's bait m'boy

>trying this hard to sound like he isn't new

Lmao

>getting this butthurt he was found out

Double lmao

>repeats what I said
>thinks this is a real response

How sad

Sounds like she's trying to bone you. Why dont you stop being a fucking faggot before you die a virgin?

She didn't tell you; she ASKED.

/thread

BOY IS IT SUMMER ALREADY?!

It's been summer since 2010, newfag.

Huh... I didnt now this was a pasta.

This

Underrated.

>image.jpg
Oh look. It's either a faggot or someone too stupid to compute without a corporation holding his hand. Neither of which belong on this site.

>mobile poster

Cancer

>>fuck this thread
>>now a golden age of Sup Forums thread
>>post shit of the golden Sup Forums

>ITT newfags arguing about who's a newfag

>tells people to post golden Sup Forums
>has nothing to contribute

Newfag

If it makes you feel any better I am using a first gen iPod touch.

>too retarded to defend himself with words like a non-toddler
At least we know which you are now. But, then again, maybe you're both.

>Constantly evades proving it.
user, we all know that oldfags wouldn't give that much of a shit about providing just one fucking .jpg or .gif.
I am convinced you are a new-fag since you did not provide proof and seem to have such a hard-on for telling us all how much of an old-fa you are without proving it.

>a poor white supremacist
Who would've thought?

shit/10
you can do better user.

>i-i-i-i'm not a real mobile poster s-so i'm not actually cancer!

Just leave

/thread

HEY-HO
LET'S GO

>we all know that oldfags wouldn't give that much of a shit about providing just one fucking .jpg or .gif.
>he thinks oldfags actually care about proving themselves
>he thinks he knows when someone is new or not

Top kek

Not him, but I've been here for a decade. Do you really think people have folders of Sup Forums images for that long? People who've been here for as long as I have deleted and rebuilt Sup Forums folders many times over either due to hardware failure or attempts to quit this place. The fact that you don't know this means you're new yourself.

Never implied that, just saying I'm fucking poor but okiedokieboyo

What's the difference between posting on an ipad or a phone? Why does posting on the ipad make you poor and not the phone?

Hey you autistic faggot!

My name is John, and I hate every single thing you just posted. You must be fat and retarded, with no life. You are everything bad in the world. I'm surprised you weren't sitting your car, jerking off to pictures on facebook.

You can try and hit me back with your best shot, but I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the wrestling team, and a starter on the football team. What sports do you play, besides "shovel fatty fatass foods into your mouth?" You can sit alone in your car, and I'll be getting blown by my bangin hot girflriend - shit is so cash.

pic related, it's you

Loosen up, fucker. Dont be a cunt

iPod
Learn to read, trailer park inhabitant.

Only fat retards would eat that cancer causing trash

Not an iPad, a gen 1 iPod touch.

>nu-male faggot detected

I am new.
The guy is quite the cunt though and i think he is hiding the fact that he himself is new though.

What were you buying?

Condoms. I was hoping she would take the hint but the bitch embarrassed me.