How to quit pot?

How to quit pot?
I've been smoking everyday for a while now because I have nothing better to do but I have exams coming up. I wanna quit but I crave it so bad, I guess you could say I have an "addictive personality" but I think that's bullshit. My friend told me to replace it with wanking because of dopamine or some shit like that? Will that actually help?
>inb4 weed isn't addictive

weed literally isnt addictive bro, its just a plant in the ground. Youve got bad vibes is all

just look at all the negative aspects of it, no money, not being as alert, being unproductive, and when you stop your memory and mental awareness will improve after like 3 days.

Anything can be addictive you retard, I've met people addicted to the endorphins that are released when they vomit

Have some alky instead fucking faggot

Oh I got money hombre. But everything else, yeah. Negative things don't usually deter me from doing illegal things.

>Alky
>Faggot
I see user's true colours

Don't take this the wrong way but you literally have to just use will power. I feel you I get in routines of being high all the time and it gets hard not to smoke all the time once you get used to it.

Honestly though after like 3 full days it will be really easy. But for me at least I'm just bored during that time and have a hard time sleeping.

Maybe you want to wait till after your exams are done to quit so you have less stress and less need for sleep etc.

well i managed to quit after being chronic, and i find things like my sense of humor, ability to cook and willingness work on myself improve.
remember, anything that can make you feel silly can make you act stupid.

That's actually funny, in my 5th grade "DARE" class we were told that pot smokers are more likely to be homosexual deviants, it wasn't until I was in college that I realized there was no data to support that and it was totally made up.

Bro grow some balls and just fucking stop. don't be a pussy. I quit much harder drugs cold turkey without anyone's help. just use your will, faggot

Poor kid. My grade school didn't dare speak of any drugs. If they aren't spoken of no one thinks about them.

>How to quit pot?

you grow the fuck up.

DARE was honestly the most retarded thing I ever saw, they were so fucking desperate, even I, a 8 year old child at the time, could see right through their bullshit

weed isnt addictive. i smoked pretty much every day for 4 years in college. then i stopped.

just top you weak willed faglord

it's so easy to stop. i smoke everyday then stop cold for a week or two when i come home from college. You're just fucking weak, deal with it

>Just one hit can make you gay.

I find that smoking weed actually just shift my sexual preference more toward the homo side while Im high. Smoking relaxes me and makes me more passive and even submissive. I often find myself fantasizing and sometimes masturbating to the idea of a bigger, stronger, more well-endowed man taking control of me and using me sexually. The thought of pleasing a man and a dick that is bigger and more powerful than my own arouses me much more when I smoke pot. If I were to ever suck another man's cock or let another man fuck me anally, I'm sure I would definitely have to be stoned beforehand.

Just food for thought.

Jesus.

that just makes you gay user, congrats

Me too. Smoking bud makes me want to masturbate and stimulate my boyhole. It gets hungry for some action and I find myself with lowered enough inhibitions to let my male friends play rough with me, whoch in turn makes me hornier.

Damn gotta fap now

Just use the fact that you need to be prepared for tests as motivation. Don't think about doing it and remember that tolerance breaks make smoking better the next time you do it. I take breaks all the time so that I don't spend too much money or time. You don't have to let something effect your life if you don't want it to.

trips of truth

I know it sounds a little weird, it was to me at first but go to an NA meeting. They really helped me I was in your suit too user

Moron, pleasure is addictive.

Actually it's joseph fritzl.

Nah. Like Kinsey said, sexuality is a spectrum. Im definitely not 100% hetero, but I would never want anything other than purely sexual interaction with a man. Women have everything I need from a consistent long-term partner. I just find men who I perceive as superior to me attractive in sort of the opposite way Im attracted to women, and marijuana tends to increase that.

Will probably never tell anyone about it honestly; I dont imagine there are many straight women who could maintain a normal hetero attraction to a man knowing he's been willfully dominated and fucked in the ass by another guy. At least not ones as attractive as Im willing to date.

Check out Reddit.com/r/leaves

Helped me a huge big much when I quit. Also delete your dealers number, burn your prescription, stop hanging with stoners. Find something to do to fill your bored time. I started playing table tennis and Everytime I crave herb I just went to ping pong open gym. Got so good I'm basically Chinese now

Fucking spugnigger

>Actually it's joseph fritzl.

The Australian? Okay.

>isnt addictive
yeah it is fucking retard its been proven. ever heard of dependency ?

Stonefruit gets me hot

I too have experienced this.

Just stop doing it, dipshit.

You'll go through a withdrawal that includes: not looking like a dipshit stoner, not reeking like skunk, coughing less, and possibly holding a job for more than a week.