I've let a old man blow me atleast a dozen times for $100 each time.... Am I a faggot?

I've let a old man blow me atleast a dozen times for $100 each time.... Am I a faggot?

Yes.

Where'd you find him, user?

You're only a faggot if you were the one paying HIM $100.

Yup, you are, indeed, a fayg!!! Just haven't accepted it yet...

Depends if you made eye contact

No he gave me a hundo... Never did it for pleasure purely for the money

How can I get in on this

Sexuality exist on a spectrum. I don't think receiving a bj makes you gay especially if money is involved. But that's just my opnion.

Find a gay old man that has the hots for u that will pay u just to blow u

Does he have to be gay though. I don't really want some faggot sucking my dick.

Enjoy your genital warts OP

Just say "No homo" you will be fine.

Do you cum? If you do you might be gay

How do u figure?

Yes I do he swallows but I'm always looking at girls while he does it otherwise I can't

It's only gay if you closed your eyes. If you stared right at him the entire time while moaning, you're good.

yes

Your not only a faggot on Sup Forums your a faggot in real life, as well as a whore, Congratulations user you win a being a faggot

Why do you care so much? Getting paid and getting off? Carry on.

>Does he have to be gay though. I don't really want some faggot sucking my dick.

You got a problem with letting men suck your dick, nigga?

OP I would 100% do that and I'm not gay at all. Money is money, and getting your dick sucked is getting your dick sucked.

You aren't sucking a dick, and from what you've said in the thread you don't enjoy getting your dick sucked by a man, so no, you very obviously are not gay. If a gay dude fucks a chick for whatever reason and doesn't enjoy it, that doesn't make him straight. Sexual orientation is about preference.

Only if they're gay