Mouse abuse thread

Mouse abuse thread

Bump, i'm interested

This one is a bit tough to look at even for me

Holy shit brutal!

Its good to be bad ;)

he cut pp

Animal abusers are spineless shit eating weaklings, who resent a world that shows them how pathetic they are every single day of their lives, and deserve to be killed.

Truth

Bump

Nothing gets me going like some public humiliation

You say this weeb ass shit about a disgusting rat? Was he your brother? Did you name it, or raise it? You're a dumbass who would probably just tell the rat not too do what rats do and then cry when it does it.

The guy is rational, unlike you.
Rats aren't disgusting. Many people have them as pets, and they can be amazing pets at that.

Why would family have anything to do with it? Abuse is abuse no matter the target. By your logic, it would be ok for me to abuse you because you're not family. You were not raised by me, and you're not my friend.

>Newfag detected

>Retard detected

I agree with this guy

>nigger detected

He still has a valid point, though.

>Roody poo detected

If you honestly can't handle a little "tourter" then your obviously a cringy fag who doesn't understand that this is the real world and in this real world tourter is a thing. And if you chose to tourter me then that would be on you and your reasons. Rats are disgusting sewer dwellers and anyone who has one for a pet is obviously a mutantfag.

>tourter

Sorry, are you trying to communicate?

>anyone who has one for a pet is obviously a mutantfag

you're a sick fuck. Hope you die you.

expert castration.

Thank you

Kys you unbelievable dipshit

I'll have to make a thread where I do this to you mother fucker, although I have enjoyed feeding many rodent to reptiles, this is pointless sadism, karma will come, and I hope you look back on this one day and feel horrible for cutting that poor mouse

how it does

not sure if real

Bump

continue?

thats a bit of an old gif dude. op didnt do that
but i get you, to seee it is one thing, to want to see it bad enough to make a thread?

Is there a way to make webm's smaller? I have fucked up webm of a mouse but it's just over the size limit.

Bump