/bb/ big brother 18

Previously on /bb/: No links to live feeds, they all get taken down and it's like $6 or some shit anyway. Have your parents buy them for, you plebs.

HoH (Head of Household): Ya Boy
Veto: TBD
HoH Nominations: TBD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DSe_0vRE-Go
reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/4v7c4f/the_bullying_of_bridgette_now_with_dates/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if someone can make the streamables that are missing from that bully post or inspire others to make sure all the streamables are there

then someone else can easily take all of them and put it together

project bullies has begun

Bridgette can do it!
Bridgette is the best!
Go Bridgette!

>fridge will never get her revenge
She better come back for 19

7/18 11:40 Zakiyah cleaned the whole kitchen except for Bridgette's pots and pans. (This clip also includes talk of hiding Tiffany's stuffed gorilla, which Day did just to laugh at her as she searched the house for hours.)
7/13 3:59 pm - Day, Zakiyah, and Nicole complain about Bridgette and say they won't be making her a birthday cake. The shit talk stops when Frank enters the room.
7/17 9:44 pm - Group hate session about Frank and Bridgette.
Michelle: Frank said to me, "Bridgette and I felt so alone on Thursday."
Zakiyah: I don't care.
Michelle: He told me to be nicer to Bridgette.
Day: Why?
7/18 12:46 pm Zakiyah: I'm gonna go up there and hurt her other ankle. Knock it out of place.
7/18 2:28 am - Michelle wants to know who told Frank she'd been calling her "Bridgette Crocker," because he confronted her and said it was malicious. Michelle thinks it's funny.
7/21 10:33 am - Talking to the live feeders, Michelle says, "I feel good. I ate carbs yesterday, though. Those damn peanut butter cookies. Maybe I'll throw a few in the trash." She goes on to say that she hopes no one thinks Bridgette is America's sweetheart, because she'll vomit in her mouth and self-evict if that happens.
7/22 10:15 - Paulie says people badmouth Bridgette for "the way she walks, the way she talks." He doesn't mention that he and Corey used to do the same thing - they said they hated her giggles and the way she skipped around the house.
7/23 11:04 am - Bridgette and Frank talk to Natalie about the mean girls. According to Tiffany, they wanted to nominate Bridgette on her birthday and say "happy freaking birthday, Bridgette." (I don't have any original timestamps for this, but the girls confirm it in the clip below.)

>people don't like based paulie

He is literally fucking everyone in the asshole. Is that why people don't like him? Because he's evicting their waifus and husbandos, and when he's not HoH he's convincing other people to evict them?

>twitter loves day and nat

BRIDGETTE IS THE MESSIAH CONFIRMED.

Who else here loves Paul? Your boy is hilarious!

post in that thread that you will make a youtube compilation if other people get you the streamables

solely so someone will make the streamables and then someone else is gonna make that compilation

Waffle cone is gonna make it bros, we just gotta believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=DSe_0vRE-Go

Not necessarily. If they give the never-not (which is shitty) to Day, it means she can't get another potentially great one.

Non potato version

leave and dont ever come back

>July 11 was Zakiyah's birthday. She had two celebrations over two nights, not including the Outback Steakhouse dinner that Bridgette invited her to specifically because it was her birthday. Then she started talking about throwing yet another party for her stuffed giraffe, Rafe.
>July 15 was Bridgette's birthday. She told everyone she didn't want a fuss, so when cake mix appeared in the storage room for her, she joked that maybe production sent it for the giraffe. Zakiyah heard about this and decided to really throw a party for Rafe - complete with Bridgette's cake mix - just to make Bridgette feel bad. When Bridgette later confronted the girls, they spun the story that production gave them the cake mix for the giraffe and not her.
>7/17 - Zakiyah brags to Day about her bright idea. "It's gonna be the best birthday that she didn't get."
>7/18 12:33 am - Zakiyah tells Michelle about the cake mix, including how she shrugged when Frank said it was meant for Bridgette's birthday:
>Zakiyah: He was like, well, no one made Bridgette a cake.
Michelle: (fake voice) Oops!
Zakiyah: I said, well, someone made me a cake!
>7/18 12:53am - Zakiyah tells the giraffe story again, this time with added insult for Bridgette: "And the little tramp said..." She also confirms that it's Bridgette's cake mix but she's going to use it anyway. Paulie says Tiffany called them mean girls, and Zakiyah replies, "I'll be that for you."
>7/18 - Bridgette tells Frank that no one cares about her birthday.
>7/25 6:44 am - Bridgette describing the day of the party, how Michelle made sure she knew it wasn't a party for her, how "Rafe" was spelled in huge letters across the cake, etc.
>7/28 - CBS includes Rafe's birthday party in their live feed highlights narrated by Jeff Schroeder. Because it was a super fun event.

That last bullet is so fucking awful of cbs because they know what it was about.

what is this haircut called ?

SO much hate that Rafe's birthday is in JEFFISH.

What the fuck man

chia sprout?

The trump supporter

>7/11 11:55 am - Day doesn't believe that Bridgette took her and Zakiyah to the Outback Steakhouse dinner just to be nice. Michelle says she's hated Bridgette from day one when they stood on stage together and Bridgette annoyed her with her lipstick, clothes, and eyes.
>7/13 8:08 pm - Group talk about Bridgette being cocky, controlling, fake, dishonest, and jealous of Paul's baking skills. Day says she wants to kick her in her ankle. She also asks if it's true that Bridgette was running on her ankle the other day (aka faking her injury).
>7/16 1:16 pm - Zakiyah says Bridgette is probably in med school. Michelle wonders if she knew how to strategically roll her ankle.
>7/17 4:21 pm - Natalie says Bridgette didn't show any emotion when Bronte was voted out and that you shouldn't pretend to be friends with people. Michelle and Zakiyah say Bridgette is two-faced, not interested in friends, only up Frank's ass, etc, and then they dish about no one talking to her on her birthday.
>7/18 1:48 pm - James and Bridgette talk about the brownies she's made. Day shouts across the yard that she's like Jun Song from season four, saying that Jun "baked her way to the end" and won. Bridgette says she'll have to go back and watch season four. Michelle asks how Bridgette knew it was season four, and Bridgette honestly replies that Day just said it. Later, Michelle and Day scoff that Day said no such thing and Bridgette is obviously a superfan.
>7/19 - Zakiyah and Nicole bad-mouth Bridgette to the live feeders. "Y'all, don't be fooled. Bridgette aint no innocent female. She's a snake. She kinda resembles one."

I miss seeing Becky 3 days a week

The Boogie down Bronx

>he didnt watch her on the feeds 7 nights a week

I didn't watch the feeds but I definitely fapped to the screenshots of the feeds.

I miss seeing the bb17 cast

I'd love if we could do this to show to Paul / Michelle and the others after the show, when they claim "I DON'T BULLY"

>tfw you fell in love with Bridgette

one of the most underrated qts in the history of the show desu

Z is the biggest bully

>fapping to a trainwreck

the fucking feels just keep on coming

too bad steve hated her

Agreed.

no doubt we would run train on her

Amanda is lewd.

reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/4v7c4f/the_bullying_of_bridgette_now_with_dates/

this is infuriating to read

I'm new to BB has anyone else ruined a potentially great season as hard as this man has?

tfw he was one of the few reasons 17 was watchable

Yes

>these houseguests think bridgette will get a useless pack
>thinking america is stupid
>being so stupid yourself

I loved 17 but James had absolutely no influence on that, except for maybe when Vanessa blew up on him or when Clay almost fought him.

Other than that the dude was Charlie and Chocolate factorys Grandpa along with Meg as the grandma.

In bed all the fucking day.

And now he's a pussy

honestly i think victor should get the slop pass

that man needs to eat

days getting inside info again

>11:19 AM James asks if America is mad at him for sending Frank home. Mich says no.
>11:18 AM DaVonne is speculating Bridgette will get the first package. Mich and James agree.
>11:13 AM DaVonne is saying that people getting a package right now might not get a good one necessarily. May want to get a later one.

michelle is being disgusting

>Fri 5:02 AM BBT Paulie telling his strategy coming in. Clip the strategists first. Then clip those who feed into paranoia. Then clip the floaters

so clip paulie first?

legit 9/10

He's quite literally the only opposition that the majority alliance had in that season. It made for really great weeks here in /bb/ if you remember.

i'd like him to get a better package but there is a big chance he isn't a big enough character to get any of the packages so then no slop will fit him really well that's for sure

gotta eat big

Lmao this conversation right now

Speculating if Bridgette is the underdog or not

What fucking idiots these people are

That's what he's telling them to their face and because everyone's ego is the size of michelles appetite it flies over their heads.

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with these people

Is there a /bb/ room in the feeds?

Sadly, I didn't even know threads were popular here last year...I would check Sup Forums every day but would maybe see a thread pop up around show times and not much else, but maybe I wasn't looking so hard.

Regardless yea, he had a good story last season and I was deffffinitely rooting for him at parts.

Michelle wondering if America hates her, we do

she think its a HN pass.. FUCK HER AND FUCK THE DOCTORS

>this one autist that sits in a thread all day watching people discuss what they're watching
>he doesn't watch it

>Gaslighting

>Once Frank and Bridgette were on the block together, the house tried a new strategy against Bridgette - gaslighting. They've been convincing her that she hasn't been ignored, that events didn't transpire the way she thought, that Frank was lying to her instead of being her friend. The worst thing about this is that Bridgette actually started to question her relationship with Frank right before he left, so their last few days together were marred by this bullshit.

which one of you wrote this?

I wasn't aware that Sup Forums had BB threads back when I watched BB17. I went to /r/bigbrotherNSFW

>he thinks /bb/ made up gaslighting
how much of an uneducated retard are you

>Fri 11:28 AM BBT James says if he got a Diamond POV, he will call everyone out this week.

lol manlet vs. manlet, the day or reckoning

shut the fuck up faggot. every time we talk about what's happening on the feeds you keep posting what happened what happened and then you ask for a youtube video of it all day. I fucking hate you of course you use reddit

>James fans

Because now james realizes his showmance is the bottom feeder. How can one man be so blind?

squinty eyes

>Michelle said this will be a test to see if America sides with her or with Bridgette
>Michelle- Send me something good, Reddit

finger licking incoming too

wish i could paste them together but vegas doesn't accept .flv which is how i capped it

Frank told him this shit last week and said the same thing is going to happen to him this year as last year. James response was natalie has big boobies lol

i need one more

bridgette cam

This is literally the first time I've entered a Sup Forums bb thread. And I've been here for ~15 minutes. Why are you so upset? Seriously, calm your shit, you sound like you have aspergers.

you're out of the bombsquad bro

>literally
fuck off nicole go cry on reddit

>>>reddit

we all have aspergers here normie

about time

God I fucking hate everyone in this house

>that satisfied fat face at the end

lol stay mad. My first post in the thread was

It's hilarious seeing you autists go apeshit over something so petty

go back r/bigbrother

>tfw people are finally talking to Bridgette a little bit now that frank is gone

I hate these people but I'm glad they aren't completely secluding her right now... I'm sure some shit will come out of their mouths though...

Watch those A bombs and AS bombs bro

lol I'm not leaving

>vic sperging over ants and dishes again
so he's going home this week?

youre not welcomed here

is this an 11/10 webm or what?
>licking your fingers
>smacking lips constantly
>that cut to paulie
>that face at the end

You have to go back

>this Paulie singing