I forwarded a package for my Canadian friend because the thing she wanted only shipped in the US...

I forwarded a package for my Canadian friend because the thing she wanted only shipped in the US. She offered me something from Canada in return.

tl;dr what's something cool that you can only get in Canada I should ask for? No ketchup chips

dignity

free healthcare ahahaha amerifats

timbits

Nothing really.

We got nothing cool. Wish I was memeing

uhh...erm...uhhh...

nothing?

God tier quality maple syrup

you could ask for some handmade indigenous moccasins or other native items, if you're a fan of that kind of stuff.

unfortunately I usually struggle to send my American friends gifts. a lot of what I think I could send them is available in the states, aside from meme foods like ketchup chips, syrup, whiskey etc.

A piece of the Canadian Shield. Which province she live in?

It's legal to own an anti-tank cannon here.

As for things you can actually ship, there is literally nothing here that you can't get cheaper down in the States.

Make that bitch cook you some butter tarts

tim hortons coffee beans (pretty ok)

maple (not table) syrup, you can get it in the states but i imagine it's more rare down south

soviet firearms for about half the price (SKS =300 in canada but 6-700 in the US)

canadian smokes are pretty ok, belmonts are uniquely canuck, as well as canadian classics and players

coffee crisp chocolate bar (breddy gud)

Refuges

ᐳᓕᒪᕿᑎᓱᓂᓴᑐ ᑯᑭᓕᒪ ᓇᒥᓴᖑᑲᒥᑎ

have her suck your dick
all canacuck bitches are sluts for american boner, and the men are beta nerds with tiny dongs who will never stop you from cucking them

Hickory sticks, butter tarts, nanaimo bars, eatmor bars, COFFEE CRISP, oh henry, maltesers, swiss chalet sauce, cuban cigars, smarties, kit kat, hudson's bay shit, rye or whiskey, inexpensive prescription meds, bagged milk, icewine, maybe some antique stuff if you're into that like old money, signs or wwii memorobillia

> (OP)
>have her suck your dick
>all canacuck bitches are sluts for american boner, and the men are beta nerds with tiny dongs who will never stop you from cucking them

This sounds realistic and helpful

>not smoking du mauriers

pleb

Delet this horrible insult to my people

Calgary, Alberta

>canadian smokes
Not a bad idea, what are some on the harsher end of the spectrum? I don't like lights or menthols

>what are some on the harsher end of the spectrum
players for sure are on that end, benson & hedges kinda
players are probably your best bet for harsher and stronger smokes

>shipping smokes over border
Don't do that.
Canada smokes are shit
Heck, send some kinder eggs.

>Smoking at all

Why would you want lung cancer lmao

you can get cubans in canada
are those still banned in the states?

I'll add a brief caveat.
If you want to risk getting smokes, have her send some indonesian clove cigarettes, like Djarum black. Most big cities have stores that sell them. Obama banned the sale of those, so try em while you can before we get cucked too.

>Wanting to die from lung cancer

Are you niggers retarded?

Nanaimo bars are pretty good, but it would probably melt.

Nah not any more

There is no virtue signaling on the internet schlomo.

What does that even mean? Cigarette companies are the jews

Every SJW converged organization condemns nicotine, yet nicotine had proven positive effects on the brain. It must have some counter effect on the brainwashing.
Avoid cancer, skip the combustion and start vaping. Even doctors can't find anything wrong with vapes.
But enough of my facts and your posturing, if the dude wants a cigarette, at least have a good one.

>yet nicotine had proven positive effects on the brain. It must have some counter effect on the brainwashing.

Ah yes. All the evidence showing smoking has countless negative health effects is just (((((((health officials)))))))) trying to keep you from knowing the truth.

Come the fuck on dude. It's not SJWs, it's just the fact that smoking is objecitvely a harmful activity that costs society tons of money and has no positive aspects.

>Avoid cancer, skip the combustion and start vaping. Even doctors can't find anything wrong with vapes.
Now we're talking.

LITERALLY the best chocolate bar

You conflated smoking with nicotine. Read first.
Don't smoke around others, no second-hand cancer.
Smoking is inherently bad for you personally -> >don't drink, gamble, or listen to people on Sup Forums. Good goyim. But weed bro, weed is ok.

>You conflated smoking with nicotine. Read first.
I didn't conflate anything. i said smoking is degenerate and retarded and you said "Muh nicotine nootropic meme".

>But weed bro, weed is ok.

But weed is also bad... I'm strongly against all recreational drugs as well.

Djarum Blacks aren't banned. Last time I bought some, Obama had just finished his first term