Will true Christianity ever be restored in our lifetime?

Will true Christianity ever be restored in our lifetime?

I don't think Jesus would be okay with burning people alive.

It's already partly restored by retards who force them to be christians not because they are interested but for the sake of being anti-islamic and IM SO INTELLECTUAL AND INTO MUH CULTURE

and also associating this with paranoid conspiracies more inspired by horror movies than actual biblical texts.

Your religion is on the way out, jew. The pagan man will prevail and restore greatness to his fehu

Christianity has changed dramatically over the last thousands of years, it was originally a semetic religion.

It is, and will always be, the poisonous filth-belief of the Jew.

Monotheism is a poison that has held the white race back for too long. We must not replace one evil with another.

jews are good

jew beliefs = anti-degenerate

western civilization has many problems with it such as materialism, alcohol, and selfishness that have been part of its core since near its inception and will continue to be part of it unless if you completely change the culture

well explains this to Sup Forums and their autistic /x/ tier bullshit.

they are still pretending the apocalypse it's true because they interpret current events with allegories of that stuff, with always the same left behind tier scenario.
they are focused as fucks on horrific stuff from religion, not even on spiritual shit.

>Be white
>Be Christian for 1400 years
>Fight off Huns, Mongols, Tatars, Moors, Ottomans, and other non-white invaders in the name of Christianity
>Expel Jews from our countries
>Invent and discover countless things
>Explore every corner of the globe
>Get bored and decide to "reform" our Christianity which results in a shitload of fratricidal wars
>Invite Jews back into our lands
>Decide to abandon Christianity altogether because we're "enlightened" now
>Get rid of our monarchs which results in a shitload of fratricidal wars
>Decide that European success isn't due to Europeans
>Invite millions of Negroes, Turks, Arabs, Iranians, Indians, Orientals, Indonesians, and Chinese that our ancestors fought to keep out
>Give these immigrants free food, clothing, shelter, education, and healthcare
>Force native Europeans to practice atheism, degeneracy, sexual perversion, and drug use

WHY YOU DESTROY THE WHITE RACE CHRISTIANITY?

As humanity has become more intelligent, religion has been gradually getting phased out just like previous nonsensical fictional beliefs of times past

The only beliefs that will be considered rational in the future, will be beliefs based on science - beliefs that rely on logic and reason, not blind faith in an invisible deity that has been scientifically disproven

In what way do Jew beliefs counter this "degeneracy?" Our culture is superior to theirs. We ran the nasty Dravidians into the south of India and we drove the Basques into the woods. We only know that Etruscans existed because their strong Indo-European conquerors decided to include them in their history.

We need Folkish Asatru to cure the degeneracy. The solution was never in making ourselves like the Jews.

This. Those Priest Larpers are more cancerous than Fedora leddit.

pic-related

that seems gay because life would seem to have no purpose

Life has no purpose.

If you think fictitious desert books from millennia ago are the purpose of life, you need to be locked up in a mental home

Why is it that every single neopagan movement is liberal as fuck?

Not Folkish Asatru. We brought you church burnings in the 90's.

You should burning mosque right now.

You are jealous because your god is dying and mine grows stronger by the day. We will bring revenge for Îrminsul and the sacred things that you have killed.

This

To any Christfedoras in this thread who converted because of Sup Forums memes, read up here: badnewsaboutchristianity.com

We will burning mosque. Prepare your readiness for the second chasing of the Islam-rat. This time it will stay in Bantu lands where it allotted to live.

They're too pussy. They only attack Christians because they can get away with it and their government encourages it.

Varg was set in the prison house for many years when he burned the ancient churches. Now we must flow over the border of Sverige and teach them the way to live again.

He wouldn't be OK with idolatry either, but that still haven't stopped the Catholics.

asatru er det beste

If people think life has no purpose, what's the point to living? Work a job so you can scrape by paying the bills and eat mcdonalds once a week?

Holy shit protestants are annoying. Every fucking one always say this. I have seen more idolatry from you people to pastors that "cure disease" and say nonsense. How is asking the virgin mary to talk to God you any different than asking a friend to pray for you?

You invent the purpose of life for yourself. There is no inherent goal.

So you are saying life does have a purpose or not? Wich one is it?

ay voi

i smell ur virginity

Europeans weren't forced to practice atheism or become degenerate, we did it for free.

Europeans invited Turks and Moroccans into their countries to help rebuild after Europeans destroyed their countries through wars.

Europeans invited people from their former colonies to help rebuild after wars.

Europeans enjoy killing other Europeans.

No. God is dead.

We killed Him.

It is neither. Life has as much value as you give to it, or are taught to give to it. Nothing has any inherent value, and there is no universal goal of all living things or even people, except for maybe to reproduce.

What kind of argument is this?

That's debatable, least in the sense Nietzsche meant that god is 'dead'.
The moral authority of god over earthly affairs was always a matter of actual earthly authority enforcing it one way or another.
His death is people no longer looking for moral guidance from the bible. But in practice, they never really were anyway. As Machiavelli points out centuries earlier.
So god was never really 'alive', so we can't say he was killed.

Well yes that is the nihilistic thing to think. You could say we are just intelligent animals that are living in this random place in the universe by mistake and a snail is as relevant as a human in the universe. I used to think that atleast.

>identifying so strongly with people you have nothing in common with

fucking pagans with their meme beliefs

Christianity belongs in the middle east. Just like you.

My recent ancestors ran the red man into extinction. The Indo-Europeans will rise again and form one great nation of cattle raiders.

My ancestors were french and irish and came here in the 1600s, i'm not Christian and I don't go around shitting on the religion either, but I don't see how turning to an old abandoned religion is better. Neo pagans are all either super liberal post-modernists or retarded white nationalists, both of which deserve nothing but scorn. At least christianity offers a somewhat functional way to endure suffering.

>
>jews are good
>jew beliefs = anti-degenerate
>western civilization has many problems with it such as materialism, alcohol, and selfishness that have been part of its core since near its inception and will continue to be part of it unless if you completely change the culture

Materialism, alcohol, and selfishness are literally all Jewish traits

Virginity is the most admirable state of life, user. Chastity is one of the fruits of the Holy Spirit and thinking lustful thoughts is a mortal sin that will send you to Hell!

Eastern orthodoxy is still around.