Girlfriend rode my dick and I'm guessing friction and sweat caused these bumps help she's clean they're on my thigh

Girlfriend rode my dick and I'm guessing friction and sweat caused these bumps help she's clean they're on my thigh

I'm fairly sure she is married but is looking for someone etc. Not too concerned.

it's actually thigh aids op you have 3 days to live

Could just be pimples. If you're older it's unlikely, but the mixture of oils, sweat and possible stress can cause them very easily in some people.

Beginning of zombification, you need to shoot yourself in the head to save your family.

Could be because the hairs were pulled causing them to become ingrown.. I would keep an eye on it, but it should be fine.. If you want put some over the counter antibiotic on it (like triple antibiotic).. if it worsens just go to an outpatient clinic - medfag

probably this

Amputation is your only effective option.

Go take a hot bath and scrub. You're gross.

looks like its infected hair follicles, your bitch probably has a yeasty cunt m8

methinks gf aint as clean as she says...
>protip; girls lie...

Thanks broheem

Folliculitis homie. It's all good. Goes away in a week or two. Mild itch. If you can afford a Dr they can give you a prescription for a cream to make effects go away a little quicker than if untreated.

why would you post this

this is correct

no it looks gross. zombie virus

abandon thread

You have the AIDS. So long, pal.

Kys to prevent spreading. Only honorable thing to do.

Could be ingrown hair as others have said or mrsa. I had mrsa on my thighs before looked like that.

>could be nothing or mrsa

Does mrsa ever go away? Permanent ly

definitely aids.
Im a doctor.

your girlfriend was lying OP.
she gave you the bug.

molluscum contagiosum or genital herpes.

shes not clean you fucking retard

Lots of rubbing irritates skin.

Enough rubbing causes tissue to break apart under the dermis.

When this happens, little pockets of emptiness causes by said breaking get filled up by residual blood, and pus.

Shit like that happens.

Have you ever fucked a chick that gets REALLY wet, and also has a lot of hair? Your crotch will be on fire for days.

doctor here, looks like your girl is a huge dumb slut

tough luck OP

weird looking dick, faggot OP

You were exposed to staph bacteria, and developed Staphylococcal Folliculitis.

>molluscum contagiosum

yep, sounds like a Harry Potter spell, but is actual STD. and faggot OP has it.

serves you right for not being a fag you fag

this

are there any super doctors online?