*breathes in

*breathes in

PAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-7X0ZeMt7E
youtube.com/watch?v=t7Tm0SQT7N4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2005
Nigga, please. It's not in the last decade, it ain't news.

>talk about literally nothing for the first half of the show cause you are a corporate whore desperate for viewers to see the ads that run during the show
>finally reveal tax return
>turns out to be 2 pages of an 11 year old tax return that shows from paid $38 million in taxes at a rate of 25%

>tfw Trump pays a higher tax rate than you pay

>2005

i cant laugh hard enough

That's a fucking shoot. He leaked that himself. He loves leaks.

According to rachel maddcow it is

she literally teased the story for 20 minutes so people would have to watch through the first set of ads.

what a whore

I'm also assuming Trump makes a shit ton more money so he should be taxed at a higher rate since America's tax system is progressive.

Paid more taxes in 2005 than most people do now, lol i guess to lib fags that doesnt matter

youtube.com/watch?v=s-7X0ZeMt7E

welp, they can say they finally got a hold of trumps tax returns. That'll teach em!

>MFW democucks on normie books desperately trying to paint this in a good light for them

What a joke lol.

>mfw Maddow pissed off her followers, helped Trump, and retroactively JUSTed Hillary for claiming Trump paid no income taxes

>Going all the way back to 2005 since that was the last time he paid taxes

>WE WIN!

God I fucking hate her so much. Just look at that smug dyke face.

MSNBC viewers on suicide watch

Every body should pay the same rate as trump. Not saying 25%, just saying there should be a flat % everyone pays. The only deductions should be business expenses.

>just saying there should be a flat % everyone pays.

yeah, that wouldn't work. You'd have a highly unstable economy and an insane rich poor gap which is bad for democracy.

Progressive system works well.

Also taxing income under 30-40k is pretty dumb to be honest as those people are immediately spending that money to survive and would put it right back into the economy.

youtube.com/watch?v=t7Tm0SQT7N4

>this is all we've got
>this tells us something

liberal logic

I pay taxes every year.
Why are we looking at something over 10 years old?

kek, just go back and watch that hour long trump election pre/post election win reaction compilation
it's all over yutoub unless it got taken down en masse
seeing her almost sob in response is priceless and of course all of the other smug and then hysterical fucks, too

It depends on the source of income. Money made through dividends off stock, like what Romney made, is 15-20% tax rate and then it is offset by itemization deductions.
Itemized deductions is how Sanders got a 13% tax rate using the rules his tax plan would have eliminated.
So much for "if you make more you should pay more," eh?

yeah. I know lots of fucking poor people man, and they don't save. Any money you give to them goes right back into walmart / 7-11 / food lion / car insurance / rent / kids.

They are the fuel for our economy

yeah but have fun trying to raise a cap gains tax lol. Literally everyone in power opposes you.

Don't need to raise it, need to eliminate itemized deductions on income generated by personal gains.
It will be a flat 5-15-20% that way depending on your income, with no reducing your tax liability.

Capitol gains* - I'm stupid tired right now.

Because it was illegally obtained and not officially released

Nigger why would he pay more than he is legally required to? The thing is about Sanders is he is man of his word (I'm a Vermont resident, have been for the last 15 years) and if his tax plan was passed, he would not hesitate to conform to it. Meanwhile richfags piss and moan for 8 years how they're being oppressed and victimized

No, mainstream-anchor-seeking-ratings logic.
Stop being fooled.

>implying trump didnt have it "leaked"

ding ding ding we have a winner

So - he says scrap the tax code as it is, so if you make more you have to pay more, yet he willingly uses the current tax code part that is COMPLETELY FUCKING OPTIONAL in order to lessen his own tax liability.
Motherfucker, that is hypocrisy at its finest, cocksucker. If he really practiced what he preached, he would have taken ZERO fucking deductions on his taxes and paid what the base rate was regardless of what he was allowed to do.

Link?

>Implying Trump doesn't have off shore accounts full of untaxed funds.

He a gud boy, he dindu nuffin rong

>Comparing the only time trump paid taxes in 22 years to the lowest rates paid by Romney and Sanders

>WE WIN AGAIN! MAGA! DRAIN THE SWAMP

shit even mnunchin had offshore accounts. pretty lulzy.

> yet he willingly uses the current tax code part that is COMPLETELY FUCKING OPTIONAL in order to lessen his own tax liability

Its all legal. If its there, use it.
Rich people don't stay rich by paying more than they absolutely have to.

>25%
still not high enough

>unsubstantiated claims of tax evasion
>BOY WE SURE DID SHOW THEM REPUBLICANS DIDNT WE LADYBOYS WOOOOO WEE I NEED SOME WHEATGRASS AND COCK IN MY MOUTH NOW!

Not the point - if he truly believe that the wealthy should pay more, why didn't he?

progressives will never recover

hoisted by their own petard !!

Source: twitter

>implying 25% is enough

guys, i'm actually worried that we may never have another liberal president again. What if we just have a string of fucktarded conservatives even worse than trump? the world will literally revert back to the dark ages. That's not the world I want my future children to live in

Grab em by the pussy was older.

I don't get the joke.

i would really like to see an actual hacker get into the tax department's files and liberate that shit. all of it. from, say, 1988 to 2016. and then leak it, but not via wikileaks - somewhere not run by an asshole.

maybe post it here. that would be fun.

>It's all legal. if its there, use it

But if it was anything that supported the poor you wouldn't be saying that.

i kind of suspect that his accountants are telling him that he makes a shitload of money, but in reality he's only worth maybe two or three million. less if you discount the million his father gave him to start with.

is he considered wealthy?

about 20% more than anyone anywhere should have to pay

Probably because he has a bunch of accountants doing his taxes.

I guess he could tell them not to get those deductions, but I doubt he could honestly say what his deductions have been. Dude probably has as much experience filing his own taxes as I do with making government policy

>B-but it was 2005
Haha, oh wow.

Do you niggers really believe that he has paid anything short of tens of millions in taxes every year since?

Just how thoroughly do you need to crushed?

he thinks he's wealthy, but that's only if you don't count all the money he owes contractors who built his hotels.

lol how stupid are drumpftards to think that he would of leaked a damaging return? and really 30 million dollars in taxes in 2005 for a 10billionaire? This is supposed to blow me out?

Protip: "Liberal" politicians are still capitalists like Republicans only they lie about serving the people.
Not a single one of them makes middle class income, and not a single one of them would ever give up their wealth for redistribution like they claim to want.
If they truly believed in it, they could live modestly and give 70-80% of their income to charities to help out their constituents.
None will, and none give a shit about you beyond your vote for them.

Are you suggesting he was taxed at 3800% of his income?

If she killed herself tonight would anyone be surprised?

Yes. Middle class for 2 tops out at $100k.

Ya know... I'd hit it

>he thinks its a pro tip when the pay rate is known

Delegates to the House of Representatives $174,000

dumbass

I was thinking you were talking about Sanders, not Trump.... i'm high

As an accountant and tax preparer, I have to ask clients if they want to itemize and provide a list of allowed deductions so they can get their paperwork to me.
He knows he is itemizing - he has to hand over documentation for it.

Well I guess I'll be in that category this year! My newly formed sugar momma just graduated and got a job making 52k/yr, previously not working at all. I'm making 60k

and they played right into it.

Trump keeps the win streak going.

Would you have been satisfied if the number had been higher? Lower? Or would you just "no true scotsman"d until you heard something that made you happy?

lmmmaoooo i really dont get how anyone considers this a win? Madow got a scoop. She put it on the air. Maybe people over hyped it in their mind but it is a scoop

It's not super relevant as you need to see more of them..and a 10 billionaire paying 30 million is hardly impressive

Are you retarded? If you have 1,000,000 in the bank that you already paid taxes on, should you continue to pay taxes on it year after year?

You are most retarded

That is their pay for government work. It doesn't include their stocks gains and side work - like Clinton's speaking jobs and the hundreds of thousands to millions she made off those engagements.
Like I said - if they truly believed in helping their fellow man, why don't they live in a $60k to $150k home like the average middle class does and live off of under $100k income - which is the top end of middle class.
Hmm? Could it be they aren't so much into giving to their fellow man as they claim after all?

Unless you're married, you're still middle class.

>i would really like to see an actual hacker get into the tax department's files

You will never get a pay cut to pass congress you silly

He needs to release his entire tax return for a period of time like every other president

You can claw that money back the next year or maybe thats the only year he paid tax. Regardless as it is such a tiny amount for a 10 billionaire its inconsequential. You can't even buy a truly impressive yacht (for a billionaire) with 30 mill

seriously? you think his family just gave him a million?

i guarantee that they asked to see a portfolio

We're laughing at the fake news, laugh with us.

Now you know MSNBC is fake news, you admitted it yourself. Have a chuckle with us, you're finally in on the joke.

is that all you have? lazy

TEN BILLION IN THE BANK

THIRTY MILLION IN TAXES

How much has he paid in taxes to make the 10 billion is what matters

Does he personally, or does he have a PA that handles that sorta shit for him?

I know I worked as a PA for a dude who's income was in the millions... keeping receipts and preparing itemized expense lists was part of my job. As was most of his personal banking.
Good times.

Not relative to income.

he's worth less than 4 billion though.

It's a real tax return

Is it not news worthy? What is to chuckle about? Should madow of just kept it to her self?

So he also lied about his worth then. He's a piece of shit any way you look at it.

I never said a pay cut - why don't they GIVE UP their income to charities and social programs that they claim to support so much and live within middle income means like their constituents?
Why do they all have million dollar homes?
Do you have a million dollar plus home?

after he passed his holdings to his kids

lmao truth

he claims 10 billion (at least) though

He might be worth much less then 4 billion even once its over. As most of his property is based on licensing (not property ownership!) if his name become worthless then he will lose most of his net worth

This guy, libtard

then where are the rest? who the fuck shows one year over a decade ago for taxes?

>we need a drug test.
>um.. i.. can't.. get you one.. but i have this one test i took two years ago that says I was clean.
>oh.. sure that will work.

I fucking hate you so much, trumptard.

pic related

Only niggers should pay tax. We have to pay for their jails and welfare and cops to keep them in line, so, they should pay for a change.

He probably doesn't have more than 50M in the bank. most of his money is in investments, businesses, properties, and "self worth"

30 Million in taxes for one year

Bunch of libtard cuckboys sucking tax money for nigggers

By law, do any politicians have to reveal their tax documents?
If yes - where is all the rest of theirs?
If no - then why should just one be forced to do it?

so donald 'leaks' a good 2005 tax return to keep the people off his back, and you cuckservatives take the bait. niggers, if she only got a single tax return from 2005 when nobody could get any tax returns and have been desperately trying to find them, you can be assured this was planted.

now we're gonna hear spicey tomorrow bring this up as another unfair attack on trump, and the leak 'proves' he's innocent, when it doesn't prove anything.

honestly, you guys are getting cucked by trump. I don't give a shit though, I put 5k into CXW the day after trump won the election. Now it's gone up 70%. I literally invested into a company to help lock you guys up while I live happily in Canada. You voted to lock yourselves up. retards.

Because as a businessman he has to stay competitive.
Iv the whole country pays more taxes it's good for everyone and nobody is penalized, while if he's the only one doing it, then he has a disadvantage compared to those who pay the minimum.

It's like bodybuilding.
If nobody roids, then it's good if you too don't.
If everybody roids, then you're not going far without using steroids yourself.