He's better than Kobe Bryant ever was

He's better than Kobe Bryant ever was

Where his rings at? Will he ever appear during the playoffs with his team?

there are like 20 active players better than kobe bryant ever was

>Implying Harden couldn't win 5 rings with prime shaw and gasol

idiot harden would have been like 10 years old when shaq was in his prime

But Kobe kept his high form for over a decade, not lot of players did it

It's not that impressive desu, Mudiay did the same thing.

Players get hot for games, Kobe did it for a career

he was a chucking diva, the lakers won despite him not because of him

So, the Lakers GM and owner are just stupid for keeping him and paying him one of the biggest salaries in the league?

Sup Forums is 18+

he's better at completely losing his player, that's for sure

>defense is important dude, i swear!

neck yourself

ya it's only half the game who cares xD

>can't defend
I'm better than him at this point.

you're indeed totally right, that's even the reason why there are offensive and defensive lines that switch on each possession in basketball, right?

If defense is not important, you're basically saying Curry is the greatest player of all time since he can hit 3s reliably while others can't.

Are you black?

Curry is definitely top-3 for sure

So was tmac but nobody cares because muh rings on stacked teams.

The only thing kobe had that really stands out over other wing players of his era is his longevity

did anyone in here actually watch Kobr between 1997 to 2010?

>build team around one slasher/scorer
>pay off refs so he always goes to the line
>surround him with 3 point shooters who aren't allowed to touch the ball unless he passes to them
>have him drive and kick every possession
>OMG HOW'S HE SO GOOD???

replace him with literally any decent guard and you get the same results.

Pure scoring talent?
No

Adaptibility and team play? Yes

lol what 2008-10 was a stacked team? end yoself nigga lmfao

Gasol was the GOAT

Wade was better than Kobe ever was.Kobe was like Westbrook but less athletic and knowing how to shoot

>form
>over a decade

BAIT

feel like i've entered bizarro autism world where everyone bases their opinions on statistics from basketball reference because they don't actually have much experience watching basketball

look up old footage of kobe the reason his shooting % is not ridiculous is because A- a lot of his career he played in a league where defense was still a priority ON EVERY POSSESSION and rules facilitated this play style as opposed to the more offensive spacing oriented league we have currently and B- the dude was drawing double and triple teams all game, and he needed to still shoot in these situations so that he could continue to draw the double team and kick to his teammates. Kobe had over 6,000 assists, wasn't just a chucker, especially when he was surrounded with teammates who were not smush-level retarded

Since most of you nerds probably don't understand why he would keep shooting during a double team to keep them honest, let me explain this in your pimply language. Imagine you're playing WoW or a MOBA or something like that. You've got your tank, and he takes the heat for your group so that your DPS is free to shoot stuff. That's kind of like what Kobe did. He was such a threat that he could keep multiple enemies (opposing players) busy, but if he didn't shoot through the double team enough to keep them honest, they would be able to sag off more and get back to defend the open man. It's like Kobe was using crowd control.

If this doesn't make sense to you nerds then like I said before, just go watch footage.

>Implying Shaq wasn't AOE-tanking and Big Shot Bob + DFish weren't burst dpsing

>he's fatter than Kobe Bryant ever was
Fixed it for you

So he's in the top 500? Not really an accomplishment

He just needs to find a wing man

underrated